Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 18:53:20
Page:  1 
Black Bottom Introductions Started by: Locarno on May 27, '15 00:31

So it had been over a week since Black Bottom was won and now that things had settled down, Locarno decided it was high time he paid a visit to some of the more prominent establishments in the district to make sure they knew how things were run now.  He put on one of his favorite suits, donned his fedora, and adjusted his lime green cuff-links - the color of money.  It was important that he look good as he was now representing the family even more than normal as the RHM of the Black Bottom Godfather Crew, the Capazzo Crime Syndicate.

There were three specific stops he had in mind to hit today: one of the local speakeasys, a jeweler, and a deli.

First up was the deli, Boesky’s. Locarno stepped through the front door listening to the bell announce his arrival.  He looked around and observed a few patrons, a fetching young waitress, and some cooks in he back. Deciding to take advantage of his rare anonymity while it lasted, Locarno decided to get the lay of the land before announcing his presence to the deli's owner.

He took a seat on a bar stool and winked at the young waitress as she approached. "Give me a tuna melt and fries, doll." he said with a smile.  She smiled back then hurried away to place his order before remembering a crucial step.

"Sorry, sir, I'm new here. What can I get you to drink?" she said with some fear.

Locarno responded, "Don't worry, doll, ain't no one here upset with you. I'll take a...."

"Who the hell are you to decide people's disposition in my shop?!" yelled an older man with several days stubble and a stained white t-shirt. "How many times have I told you to always get the FULL order the FIRST time. I'm not paying you to waste my time or my patrons."

Locarno could see the tears welling up in the waitress's eyes and how she automatically recoiled when the gruff cook raised his hand obviously not for the first time.  Quickly reaching across the counter and grabbing the man's arm Locarno gently said "Think you're over-reacting a bit?"

The immediate reaction of sheer rage on the cook's face was amusing to Locarno, but he decided it was time to stop playing around and solve this situation before it escalated any further.  As the man reached for something under the counter Locarno smoothly pulled out his Colt and pointed it at the cook.

"Now is the time you pull your hand away slowly and carefully." Locarno said as he nodded towards the man's hidden hand.  Once it had pulled back empty he continued, "I guess I should introduce myself. Names Locarno. Underboss of the Capazzo Crime Syndicate."  The rage and redness in the man's face quickly drained to paleness and fear. "I can see from your face you know who we are...good, I didn't want to have to explain myself.  I came today to formally introduce myself and to depart amicably, but I can see your establishment needs some work. How about this, instead of the normal 10% protection...let's call it 20%. For the next 6 months. If things shape up around here in the meantime I'll be glad to lower it to a much more reasonable rate.  I'll be sure to stop by every now and then to check up on how things are going around here, if you get my meeting" Locarno said with menace in his voice.

"Now, go get me my flipping tuna melt before I get even grumpier." he said with a dismissive wave.

Instantaneously transforming back into the casual patron he looked back at the waitress. "Miss, as I was trying to say earlier, I'd love a soda."

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $250,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Black Bottom Introductions
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL