Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 01:44:56
Page:  1 
Email Perks Started by: MarcusJones on May 30, '15 07:40

I was wondering if the email perk system is broken, shut down, not active, or whatever? The last perk I received was on May 14th. I'm not being greedy, or demanding more, just curious.

Report Post Tip

i checked my logs and it is the same, may 14th also, so i would say yes the system is still good.

you can check if you email is capable of receiving them also by going to Manage > Change/Verify Email (this is under settings(, scroll down and check it there also, it should say

It looks like your email is good and you are eligible to receive perks and other optional emails.
Email Address Status
Email Verified:   Yes
Unsubscribed:   No
Reported MR As Spam:   No
Email Marked As Bad:   No
Email Marked As Dead:   No
Email Bounced Recently:   No
Report Post Tip

The perks are firing at a normal rate now, we severly ramped up perks when we were doing a mass "We missed you at MR, come back" mails, but after those were done we went back down to the normal rate.  We cant allow ourselves to get spoiled during the peaks, or else we get sad during the midlines :)

Report Post Tip

Squishy, was there a rough time frame that the normal rate would be? Never really had this amount of time between emails, just wondering if there is an issue on my side of things?

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Email Perks
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL