Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 07:46:22
Page:  1 
No Streets for this. Started by: Pittbull on May 31, '15 17:53

So everyone has one idea or another about what happened last night.

Woodpond was a great char fastest gun i ever built. With Tetley dropping i figured we could capitalize on this opportunity Curtis and tetley needless to say were making this game stale as hell. I got tired of seeing my friend acid being blood lined.

Curtis and barry pushed for his death just a week before maybe two. With no evidence on him what so ever. He was sitting in LV when one of Curtis's member was getting his/her Bgs shot.

Anyway so i made a call to go to Fear and Latin and arranged for them to kill Curtis and DS (kinda mistake and kinda not)

Barry and Banshee dieing were shots that were not suppose to happen but i had to play my part. So yea i killed Banshee. 

I don't regret the decisions i made. I regret who i asked. Sorry Severe but turning on someone who was trying to save your ass from being killed.

meh its a game but you know what it was fun and i had a blast hell i met some great people.

Yall may call me a traitor but isn't loyalty about following you CL/GF? 

Either way DeadlySin i have no beef with you but with Tetley and Curtis dead we couldn't risk you with that cannon and you willingness to stay up for 7 days straight just clicking one person lol.

Thanks friends and Lynchy that was an epic finish bro. Thank you for giving me a death i can be proud of.

The game can now grow and i wish the current GF's and CL's all the luck i can offer. Build this game back to it's former glory.

Report Post Tip
Bullshit. You've ushered in an era with no old school values.

Philly are calling the shots now and they're parasites
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $100,000 Tip

Awe Kuku id rather have PH over Severe. :D

Report Post Tip

Since you decided to call me out by name I will go ahead and respond to you here since you spoke on loyalty then said I turned on you.

You are right, I was not happy with Curtis's decision to bloodline Acid whether he shot those BGs or not, and given the death of Tetley I felt that it was the most opportune moment to ensure I did not have to go through this again. So when you contacted me to remove Curtis I happily obliged thinking all was well.

Until you contacted me telling me that you wanted to kill Latin, Tony, Archy, Spike, you already had a list that went far beyond what we had originally agreed upon. I was not going to let you kill Latin and if you were contemplating killing Latin or even killing me to the point you needed to save me, then you had ulterior motives not mentioned from the start and that makes you very hard to trust.

I stayed loyal to the Chairman who gave me everything, and to the city I agreed to stay loyal to since day one. This is all I have to say on this matter really as I have already spoke on it numerous times throughout the day but figured people should know why I did what I did as well since we are going down that road.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $200,000 Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: No Streets for this.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL