Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 05:45:55
Page:  1 
Pickpocket Survey Results Started by: TheLoneWolf on Jun 02, '15 15:38

It was a nice Monday afternoon, when TLWolf decided to start his survey about Pickpocketing. He was always asking himself why is it this variability of responses of gangsters when it comes to pickpocketing. Some were ok with it, Others were totally against it. That is why he decided to spend some of his time to investigate it more. Just to understand it more, not to be against one side or another. It is purely a study with the objective to understand more.

He wrote down few questions on a piece of paper and called one of his guards and said: Get me 50 Copies of These now.

"Here it is Boss" , said the guard 20 minutes later before he puts a bunch of papers on TLW desk.

TLWolf then left his house holding those papers in a nice leather bag and started walking in the streets, handing over the papers to random gangsters walking around. Some gladly participated, some apologised nicely explaining they were busy at the moment while others were quite annoyed. It only took a minute to fill the form, so it was quite fast, within couple of hours it was over.

TLWolf then walked back to his house, and put all the papers on his desk and started analysing the information he got. It was an enormous amount of data that he had to ask some associates to help him sort it out and analyse it, it took him few hours to finish this. He eventually looked at a big white paper on the desk where he wrote all the survey results and said to his associates: Wow, That is too nice, Great Work Guys.

TLWolf took a shower and changed to a nice Tuxedo and headed towards the national park , it was a nice crowded park, with a big stage in the middle which was exactly what he needed to announce the results of his study. He stepped on the stage taking the microphone closer to him and said:

Hmmm Hmmm

"Dear Gangsters, Gather Up Please, I have an announcement to Make.

There have been a lot of talks about Pickpocketing, Yes or No, PP Friendly or Not, Mug or Not, Shoot or Not.

I was always wondering, what is the reason behind everyones opinion and that is why I Studied it to a bit deeper extent, so we can all understand it more, Here are the results."

TLWolf reaches to a paper in his pocket and started reading:

Number of Participants: 45.

Answer to the First Question: Why are you/you not PP Friendly ?:

1) I worked Hard for My Money. [7]

2) In Real Mafia World, No One Steels from Mafia [Respect Issue] [10]

3) No Specific Reason. [10]

4) Others. [18]

[ Others varied from one to another but it included: BG Testing/I like Beating People Down & Taking their money/Some People do not return back what they took/ PP even if it is 5000$, it is worth 20 minutes of my time/ Once you are Made Man, you earned respect so you can PP ]

Answer to the Second Question: If Someone PP You, then travels, what would you do?:

1) Shoot him. [6]

2) Put him on Hit List. [0]

3) Forget about it. [36]

4) Speak to my or his crew leader. [3]

Answer to the Third Question: If your Crew Leader Puts a Rule, That all Members Must be PP Friendly, How would you feel?

1) I will follow all rules of my Crew Leader [29]

2) I will not obey this rule & I will Mug anyone who PP me. [13]

3) I might Consider Leaving the Crew. [2]

Answer to the Fourth Question: Are you with or against Shooting someone who PP You?

1) With, If he PP Me, I should be able to shoot him [6]

2) 5000$ is not worth killing someone for. [38]

Answer to the Fifth Question: What do you think of PP Competitions ?

1) Nice Idea, I would actively participate in Them. [13]

2) Stupid Idea, I would not participate in Them. [6]

3) I do not really care. [26]

Answer to the Sixth Question: Do You Think that the maximum amount of Money you get when you PP someone should Increase?:

1) Yes, 5000$ is little. [15]

2) No, 5000$ is good amount of Money. [17]

3) It does not really matter. [12]

Answer to the Seventh Question: What do you think about waiting for one hour between each PP & Another ?

1) One hour is Too Long. [12]

2) One hour is Too Short. [2]

3) One hour is Ok. [31]

Answer to Question no. 8: Are you with or Against a Rule that All Crew Members should be PP Friendly to Each Other?:

1) With. [14]

2) Against. [13]

3) Neutral. [18]

He sipped some water from a glass next to him and said: This would be all, Please let me know what do you think.

Report Post Tip

So you aren't waiting for everyone you mailed to get a chance to participate? Cool.

Report Post Tip
Are some of the rules regarding PP'ing mentioned in the survey even allowed by the admin?
Report Post Tip

There are rules against prohibiting the use of features. But these are questions in a survey, not rules.

Also, the number of people answering questions seems to fluctuate. Mostly 45 for each, but there are some that are less...

Report Post Tip

I actually found this an interesting read. Seems I agree with general consensus whereas I thought I was generally minority 

Report Post Tip

I participated, like taking part in various activities so, thought to myself it wouldn't hurt to get into it.

Some of the questions i didn't like and some were there that i clicked on. :3

Overall, i don't really have a say when it comes to PP, since i am not that much into it, i've put my own char as PP friendly and every one can PP me without being afraid of getting mugged.

The end. :p

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Pickpocket Survey Results
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL