Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 16 - 23:18:31
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
To the Former Detroit Residents Started by: Voodoo on Jun 08, '15 01:01

I have given a lot of thought to this speech. I thank you for making it Voodoo.

At first I was hesitant at starting out in Detroit but I was assured that I would be treated just like everyone else. For this I was a bit skeptical still as I had people say the same thing and then go back on it. But I was determined to hold my own and prove I was worth it. Worth whatever headaches I would give to Severe. And those were many. I am pretty sure he felt I was worth it.

Detroit as a whole was an amazing city. I hope that I have perhaps changed your views on me during that time. It was a pleasure to work under you.

Corktown was the best district I have worked for. Severe was one of the best Godfathers I have come across. There are very few like him. Very few who put in the effort he did for his members. Whether it was to help them achieve their goals or simply for timers. He was there regardless and you could rely on him.

It is a shame that Philly went ahead and weakened themselves. Even though I am now currently under them I do know what I walked into. I did not join Philly blind to its faults. I hope that perhaps they will take the emotions out when making decisions but I can only do the best I can for the leader I am currently under.

Detroit and Corktown especially will always have a place with me. It placed a renewed passion to be the best that I can be, which is something I had been lacking before. So thank you for that.

I <3 DT.

Report Post Tip

You were an amazing Chairman, you had our backs when we needed it, you put up with all the drama that came from my side and there was plenty of it and you backed me in a spot where I do not feel any other Godfather would have backed me. Unlike many others before me who dealt with this issue we did what was best to protect ourselves.

It is a shame the entire game let alone PH turned on us in the end given how many people we spared and could have shot but not everyone thinks the same as we do. All I know is I had an amazing family, amazing district, and an amazing city to call home. Every day of that character I had was worth it and I would never give it up for anything.

We only hang our heads because we did not wipe the entire game, such thing is silly to do and especially when you cannot fill it leaving cities closed for ages until we can. This is not a bad thing to hang your head on given we made the best decision to stay loyal to the city we promised we would never hurt. 

I can go to sleep every night knowing we stuck to our end of the deal. Thank you for the amazing times Voodoo as you have become one of my best Godfathers I ever had and that list is very short in terms of actual good Godfathers.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

You did right by us. You fought for us, Thank you for all that you have done <3

Report Post Tip

For what Manglehorn see, "Youve done a great job"

Nothing to be ashamed of :) You've been a great leader too tho! 

Well this is mafioso, Shit happened LOL

For that, We just have to respect all the fallen,

May they rest in peace! 

Manglehorn smiled as he left, :)

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: To the Former Detroit Residents
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL