Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 22:45:24
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Whispers Started by: NedStark on Jun 11, '15 21:26

Learn to leave a whisper, you useless fucks. It is apart of the fabric of the game.

Report Post Tip

Damn.

Report Post Tip
You sound a bit mad.
Report Post Tip

frustrated with this new generation of player thats too fucking dense to respect the history

Report Post Tip
Such whisper such history such respect many wows
Report Post Tip

Salty

Report Post Tip

Sometimes you're better off not getting a whisper.

Report Post Tip

With all due respect.. I consider myself a part of that history..

Only one whisper since 2008... 

Report Post Tip

I wonder if he left himself a whisper when he suicided.

Report Post Tip

shh sorry don't cut it.

Report Post Tip

Aside from the shocking one I got today (as in holy shit I actually got one wow) I have only received whispers from my sister. Whispers are actually really a cool aspect of the game that no one leaves anymore. 

Report Post Tip
If it weren't for the fact I know there's a box to type a whisper in I wouldn't know they existed. I haven't had a whisper in years. I honestly can't think of the last time I had one.

Call it old school or useless, I give every character kill a whisper. There are times I even give my MIAs a whisper.

A whisper is something that can be a personal message, a generic "Business is business" type thing, or even a completely unrelated link to a great song on YouTube.

People need to get back to using them. Even if there are times not getting one would be better than getting one due to the content that can be hurtful or offending.
Report Post Tip

I got a whisper 

Report Post Tip

whispers

Report Post Tip

Fucking OOC cowboy clickmonkey no whisper noobs.

Report Post Tip
I love a good whisper or set of last words
Report Post Tip

i didnt get one either :(

Report Post Tip

I didn't get one, a full on insult would have been even better

Report Post Tip
maybe those complaining about new people not using whispers need to look to themselves as to why there not used as much. i havent heard about them until this thread which tells me that those who know of them are not passing that info on very well.
Report Post Tip

I love whispers they are the second best chocolate bar in the UK the next has to be whisper Gold with the added caramel if someone left me either one of those when I died on here I would be a happy man.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Whispers
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL