Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 20 - 12:52:10
Page:  1 
Little heads up on some war info Started by: Gary on Jun 12, '15 10:52

So. There are many bodies all over the place right now. Many know why this war took place, many others however think it was down to some pro shots in Vegas.

Recently Chris_Vaughn was contacted by BlackBetty with a request to assist in the removal of Las Vegas and Manhattan. Chris decided to bring this request to the attention of both the good Dr and TyrionLannister.

Plans were put into motion to then act first.. however.. the plans had some unfortunate difficulties due to real life. That meant things were pushed back and pushed back until the usual point where rumours start that the other side have learned of said plans.

This is what caused the pro shots, NY took them, LV took them, PH took. Stale mate begins.

I just wanted people to understand LV were not the catalyst for this war. Many seemed to think the pro shot and 1% death of a Vegas CL kicked things off and it didn't, it was simply an unfortunate event. There has been a few 1% in this war and even a few WB deaths which I think has made this war one of the strangest and crazy wars for a long time.

I want the people of Manhattan, both the deceased and the alive, to know that TyrionLannister absolutely fucking loved working with you guys. It was a fun run that would only have been made better had he achieved the goal of Godfather and authing his good friend Kurgan. Alas, he died. Shit happens.

I hope everyone from Manhattan manages to pick themselves up, dust themselves off and keep on going. In this life you die, your next of kin takes over. Everything in between is where the fun should happen. Don't get all pissy about dieing and be silly about it, its inevitable.

There were many that were a little new and so I guess that message is mostly to them, but also to the few that are a little hot headed and passionate and might let themselves get carried away. Please don't!

Thank you once again Manhattan, I truly loved it.

TyrionLannister/Warrior

P.S.

No, this isn't any sort of good bye thread. Just a little heres my thoughts on the war and my views of the NY side of it all.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
The death of Templar brought many chuckles, baybeh. Never has the Dream seen a more useless puppet in all his days. Now we can only hope his lapdog whorable drops dead too. The son of a plumber has no use for for those two scrubs.
Report Post Tip
It is always nice to get to work with you together with Kurgan. It was a nice run. And I too love Manhattan
Report Post Tip

Warrior, it was a pleasure as always working with you. I'm sorry our time leading together was so short, but I enjoyed every second of it.

I couldn't have asked for a better district than the Bronx. You are all amazing people and I would be happy to work with every single one of you again. If it wasn't for you guys I never would have lasted as long as I did, or made it to Godfather.

If any of your kin need anything I'll be around to help.

~toby/Dr_KennethNoisewater

Report Post Tip
We were both frustrated yesterday but like with DT I was happy to be involved. You know these are the days I actually become active, had fun working with you for the first and second time which seems strange for how long we been friends.

Was disorganised but fun, but like I thought kill em all and let god and the devil sort em.
Report Post Tip

Ahhh Warrior as always a blast my friend and to go out this way is..........very amuseing i dont think i have ever been involved in a war quite like this lol.

I hold no Ill will to anyone over what happened it was business pure and simple this run has opened plenty of doors for me and sparked up new friendships.

So thank you my old friend and maybe we will work together again sometime you know i would help you or Simplicity in a heartbeat.

Kurgan/Stan

Report Post Tip
You couldn't even stay alive long enough for me to get a gun, what a sham. Just needed two or three more weeks.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Warrior, it was a pleasure as always working with you. I'm sorry our time leading together was so short, but I enjoyed every second of it.

I couldn't have asked for a better district than the Bronx. You are all amazing people and I would be happy to work with every single one of you again. If it wasn't for you guys I never would have lasted as long as I did, or made it to Godfather.

If any of your kin need anything I'll be around to help.

~toby/Dr_KennethNoisewater

Youre a champ Toby. I appreciated all that you did for your city. I really appreciate that you always took time to hear me out. That you paid 8 million to rescue me from the clutches of Detroit. You were a great leader and i am really glad i had the chance to finally work with you friend :) Toberius

I want the people of Manhattan, both the deceased and the alive, to know that TyrionLannister absolutely fucking loved working with you guys. 

Me too? Love Warrior. Love.  

So thank you my old friend and maybe we will work together again sometime you know i would help you or Simplicity in a heartbeat.

Me too? Love Visas. Love.

Report Post Tip

RIP guys, perhaps on another day we'd have been successful. This time was not to be ours. As always Warrior, it was an honour and a privilege to work with you, and Toby, it was a treat for me to get to know you and work along side you. Wanna thank you guys for sticking by me, despite my really unorthodox style. All of New York was amazing, and i couldn't have hoped to run a better city, even if I only ran it into the ground :p

Love and fondness forever

Chris.

Report Post Tip

Thanks everyone from NY, you guys took some blows but will be a matter of time before your bloodlines rebound:D

Report Post Tip

Was an honor to call you guys over in NY my friends, when the chips fell you guys were therem maximum respect for that, and as we can all clearly see anything can be accomplished now matter how difficult the task provided people stick together, proud of you all you stood up and were counted, Chris/Warrior/Toby/Kurgan was a pleasure until we meet again god bless.

Report Post Tip

Awwww of cause much love for suit wearing Gollumssus

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $213,546 Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Little heads up on some war info
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL