Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 08:21:57
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Reason Lost in MadeMan Started by: Fast-Fingers-Freddy on Jun 13, '15 00:13

FFF kicks out the soap box to address what he believes to be an issues.

Many years have my people been here around these streets and we have seen many things come and go. (Good and Bad)

The issues I would like to address is the newer trend of Wacking everyone in a family.

It use to once be common courteous to allow those of WiseGuy and lower to find a home once the streets stopped bleeding.

It was almost taboo to shoot anyone lower than WG since we all had agreed that MadeMan was when you earned your button into the family ranks.

Now with that said where now does it make any sense to  want to be a MadeMan. Once that mantel was placed before you, you would be proud to take a bullet for your family. Now the bullets fly and it seems to me the we have disgraced the rank of MadeMan again.

There are those of you out there that may say .... We are just removing those that pro their family shooters. Well it has never been so obvious to me that todays shooters are just out for the trill of the hunt. There is no honor in this what so ever.

No one here can tell me that people above MM cannot pro someone. I have proed  many people when I was ranked well above MM.

All I ask is for those that are CL or striving to be Crew Leaders to take a little time and think of what it is that you are doing and give a valid reason (A believable one) before you go and wipe out a whole family.

Those people that know me can tell you that I will help any family and fight to the death for them when I am with them.

This constant starting over is even wearing me down fighting for a cause or rank is good. When you die however you should be given a valid reason for your death if you are WiseGuy and lower since these ranks are the cog in the wheel that make our world spin.

In my opinion...Thanks for your time. 

Report Post Tip

Pro is when a lower level shoots his own family because?????

Report Post Tip

Because pro'ers help win wars and are generally lower ranked... If nobody tried to kill low ranks wars would be a much more drawn on process.

Why do they kill these people? because they are actively aiding the enemy.. Need more justification? Yes you can pro someone above the rank of Made Man.. And they go because, they are Made Men AND they are in the war.. They are a part of it now.. Same way with under Made. 

End of story.. 

Report Post Tip

Irish you don't understand what I am getting at.

Why would years past and no one touch the WG or lower. It is not like we did not know what was going on back then.

It was a right of passage to live through a war and give honor to those that past before you.

This is now being removed from our streets when the order to kill everyone is given.

And it is not over by any means.

Report Post Tip

Actually it used to be that in a war, everyone was killed. No exceptions. It's only in more recent times that these absurd "protection orders" have come down and given succor to those below the rank of Made Man. 

But even then, they were generally given out after a war's end. This war, however, seems eternal. And as such, everyone's a target.

Everyone.

Report Post Tip

Well we have defiantly come full circle haven't we.

I once lived through 3 wars and 5 CrewLeaders. I did my best for all of them.

Now if everyone was killed in the past why would have I still lived ?

Riddle me that.

Report Post Tip

Kill anyone that is helping in anyway.  You're in a family that is at war.You're going to die in that family at war. No exceptions.

Report Post Tip

I would say you either got lucky Freddy, or didn't try near as hard as you claim..

My bloodline has survived one war that their family was taken down in, why? because that member of my bloodline had joined that particular family only hours prior to the takedown. 

Blahblah said it correctly...

Report Post Tip

Maybe Kill and Blah the reason you seem to believe this is that you yourselves have not been here that long.

Report Post Tip
Everyone that can help (pro's etc) is fair game in my eyes.
Report Post Tip

Maybe Kill and Blah the reason you seem to believe this is that you yourselves have not been here that long.

L. O. L.

You're fuckin stupid, man. Like I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt of just being a whinger, but man. You're fuckin stupid.

If they're alive, they're a target. Period. End of sentence.  

Report Post Tip
Why is it when a reasonable question or statement is brought to the table they are categorized as stupid? FFF did you know a "family" now a days means the "inner circle" and "pawns" ? So regardless of rank, excellent work ethics, and loyalty, one will more then likely be a pawn. And pawns are stupid. Thus comes from a suppised vet of many years.
Report Post Tip

If pawns are stupid I guess that makes us all stupid then since we all have been one.

Report Post Tip

Some evolve into something more than a simple pawn.

Report Post Tip

It's the mere fact that the tables turned in the war this way, killing all the low people so early in the war by time they got back they were proing the hitters again.  But regardless I know what is being said here and this was very many journals ago, things will never be that way again.

Report Post Tip

Finally some one gets it...Thanks Cookie for understanding the issues here.

Report Post Tip

What is your issue exactly? That people are killed because they are a genuine war asset to the enemy?

Report Post Tip

im afraid only our newbies who have spent less then are day can truely be view as "Innocent",

However in a war such is this, they can easily become a threat to pro someone,

and therefore, they become a target.

Report Post Tip

TIIYAH, your attitude towards the new players is not as supportive as it should be. Regarding the topic, the only thing that matters is perm auth and a big gun

Report Post Tip

I myself have not been here that long, but my bloodline has. Around 7 years actually. 

I understand your issue just fine, you're upset because your relatives keep getting killed before they can get their button and are wondering why we are killing under Mades. So yes... I get it. 

You think under Made should basically be untouchable during a war, and that's not practical because of the same reasons we have given you multiple times. 

I think it's you that doesn't get it... 

Like i said my bloodline has survived one war that their family was taken down in , because they were "lucky." 

So like I said, your relatives were either lucky or wormed their way to survival.

Regardless, it's war.. People in or at war... Die..

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Reason Lost in MadeMan
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL