Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 20 - 06:49:41
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Reason Lost in MadeMan Started by: Fast-Fingers-Freddy on Jun 13, '15 00:13

Don't worry I am over my little speech ....I wish you were LOL

Report Post Tip

Ok. I mean if you want to be done with the debate, that's fine we can be done. 

No need to get all shitty about it.

Report Post Tip

Sir I am not the one using the foul language to try a prove a point. 

Report Post Tip
Great arguments, debating skills and dedication you have there. Great speech mate.
Report Post Tip

There was a time, many years ago when making it to Made Man was considered an accomplishment,  The reason therein was due to the fact that MOST PEOPLE DIED before they even had a chance to rank up that high.

These modern times of peace and prosperity have spared the newer generation from wars like this that used to be common place, happening literally month after month.  It was an exciting period of mafia history that has been forgotten in the new age of 'protection orders' and the policy of not killing those under Made.  Of course, back in that period if your family died and you jumped ship to another boat, most people would look at you as a spineless coward for not attempting to uphold your family honor.  Nowadays, not so much....and that's sad.

Some food for thought for the masses, why are you here?  If the answer is to rank up as high as you can and go through family after family after family to try to live as long as you can.   You really should take a long look in the mirror because you really aren't accomplishing anything.

It is the ties of brother and sisterhood that make this word what it is for those that try their hardest.  Give blood sweat and tears for those that deserve it and they shall do the same for you.  And if they don't, they weren't worth your attention to begin with.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Ok, since it is evident you don't wish to dedicate to your own speech and actually debate, I am done with you. I am not going engage in your childish back and forth nonsense.

Goodbye.

Report Post Tip

Edge you have some mind reading skill...

Report Post Tip
Works perfectly spoken Edge! Bravo.
Report Post Tip
Words**
Report Post Tip
Perhaps I'm biased since Kill was the first to give me my button but I have to agree with him, when in a war a pro'er can bring your families progess to a slow and in turn put them in danger.
Report Post Tip

Don't get me wrong

The proers in a family I agree with need to be removed to take out the families head group, but I have watched and learned from many resent wars that these are not the only lower ranking people that have been removed.

I am just saying check your facts before you unload your gun on someone that may be innocent.

Yes it use to be that if you did not go down shooting or at least butting up a struggle for your family you were label a traitor to your family.

Even that has changed over the years.  

Report Post Tip

There are no innocents in the mafia. I'd say that everyone is fair game in times of war.

Report Post Tip

In a takedown, Made and above will die.

In a war, all will die to prevent pro shots being fired.

The recent event was a war, thus everyone died not just the big guys.

Report Post Tip

"I won't take long as this won't take long at all, if they wish to remove a whole family including associates... Why not? Just because it has been common courtesy to let them live doesn't mean it has to continue. A Gangster in a war can be just as useful as a Godfather, every member has their own traits and if they wish to remove whole cities then I don't see the problem with that."

Report Post Tip

I remember that time as well, but I mean, lets be honest. War is war, people die, sometimes whole cities are lost -that is the way life is, it is not fair. Its not that big of a deal. Recoup, regroup and move on.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Reason Lost in MadeMan
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL