Get Timers Now!
X

Jun 02 - 13:34:18
Page:  1 
Make love, not war. Seriously I need it. Started by: Bachelor on Jun 13, '15 06:21

The bombs went off, the people died. Everything happened exactly as he knew it would happen, because he had seen it again and again in multiple lives; this man was something special, using the power of love, he was able to do many things the normal mortal could not, but his skills were waning. The mafia had taken its toll.

"Sigh. I'm so beautiful, and yet no woman to love me. Sigh."

You could hear him saying this ad naseum, hidden off in the back of a fancy bar. The kind of place you only get in to if you're wealthy and powerful, which this man was neither, but his pectorals got him into areas most men could not, you could call it a gift, but at this moment the poor soul could only view it as a curse.

"Am I just too beautiful?", he looked into a pocket mirror and sighed yet again. The answer was quite apparent, all of the ladies seemed to be miles away, the fear building up inside of them. None felt they were worthy to ride this steed, and it kept them from even trying to the point that the handsome man hadn't made love in what felt like years.

Then he had an idea. With all of this death, with all of this sadness, could he possibly use his dashing looks for good rather than evil? Perhaps he would go into the streets and let the ladies of the mafia know that he was available, surely they had no idea and if they were clued in this would be a wonderful venture. Could even someone so amazing find something real? He doubted it, but if you don't try, then how can you expect to succeed? 

Shoving a shirt onto his rippling muscles he walked out to an open area and shoved a large piece of paper onto a stick of wood, everyone passing through would be able to see it. Especially the women. It was foolproof. 

DO YOU WANT LOVE?

DO YOU THINK YOU'RE NOT GOOD ENOUGH?

THEN PLEASE STOP READING CAUSE I HAVE NO TIME FOR THAT BULLSHIT.

Women wanted.

Men may apply but will be turned down probably.

Almost no animals allowed.

Let me hold you tight.

Until someone better comes along.

xoxoxo

I'm just a simple handsome and physically gifted man looking for love in all the wrong places. Please apply.

YOU WON'T REGRET IT.

<font size="1">and if you do, you're a bitch.</font>

It was wonderful.

He would find love any moment now, all he had to do was wait for it to come and get naked in front of him.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Make love, not war. Seriously I need it.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL