Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 05:10:43
Page:  1 
Rebuilding funds available. Started by: Squishy on Jun 14, '15 15:26

The economy is tiny, at best, which leaves very little to rebuild with.  The administration is offering loans for the purchase of an HQ under the following condition:

It is for the purchase of an HQ only.

You, your RHM, and LHM vouch for the loan.

You get another existing CL to vouch for the loan.

You pay it back, at minimum of 5% of the borrowed amount daily.

You, your RHM and LHM do not spend any money or credits on any feature of the game, or transfer to another player until the loan is paid back in full.

If you default on the loan, the CL that vouched for you will have 24 hours to resume the 5% daily payment before the death of all 4 involved.

Contact IzzyCreamcheese on IRC for consideration.

Report Post Tip

Individual terms and interest are negotiable on an individual basis depending on the situation and any collateral you may offer, contact me for more information.

Report Post Tip
Since it is offered by the administration will loans become null upon the death of the character? Or will they carry over to the people who vouched?
Report Post Tip

They become null after the death of the CL, RHM, LHM and vouching existing CL.

Report Post Tip
Only after all 4 involved die? So last man standing incurrs the debt?
Report Post Tip

When all 4 are dead by either the game, or by my hand, the debt is considered resolved.  I don't want to chase people on their next accounts for money heh.

Report Post Tip
Instead of this, would it now be better to add money into the credit market? Let the players get there own cash?
Report Post Tip

please explain jimmy

Report Post Tip
Well, credits stay with you, even if you die, right. To sell a credit for in game money is around the 325 k mark, my suggestion is Squishy list credits who wants to buy from players at a higher price. Around the 425k mark, the market dorm.
Report Post Tip

The goal was to get enough HQ's so that everyone can be sponsored so that the general populous can get into crew.  There were credits available on the market so the market did not need any intervention.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Rebuilding funds available.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL