Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 11:18:36
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Rebuilding Started by: Obstacle on Jun 14, '15 22:29

I don't see anyone complaining who isn't willing to put in work to create change. 

Report Post Tip

Perhaps you really need to rank up and do something about it or accept that the same cream will always rise to the top.

Getting a bold suit doesn't mean you're the best of the best. In nearly every situation, a bold suit is given to someone because they're friendly with their crewleader or Godfather.  They might possess one skill that stands out, but rarely do they have everything it takes. Meanwhile, others that are harder working and more capable of leading are passed over. I'm not breaking any ground here, just telling you like it is.

It can be frustrating for people to see the same thing happen over and over again. How many times does someone need to touch a hot stove before they realize it is hot?

Report Post Tip
Some would say "complaining" is part of the process? The second step if you will, the first step is realizing there's something to "complain" about.

So by me "complaining" I actually am doing something...son of a bitch.
Report Post Tip
I feel like I should point out that "son of a bitch" wasn't directed towards anyone
Report Post Tip

Hawk, who exactly are these hard working, capable-of-leading individuals who are being passed over? 

Report Post Tip

This discussion is moving away from what I really care about, so I'll make two more points and that'll be my peace. One, I don't really care who is or isn't helping to make this world a better place. I think we've had a plethora of them in the past, and they rarely actually do anything different. They say they do, but at the end of the day we're all mafiosi doing our best to survive. Two, I can't tell you if these new auths deserve their HQ, because I don't know who they are yet. However, I refuse to let anyone belittle the efforts of the surviving leaders. They didn't just shoot. They didn't just survive. They led.

Considering the inadequacies of the leaders they're replacing, I see no reason not to be optimistic.

Report Post Tip

The great thing about these wars is the new opportunity that arises from it.  I look forward to the coming weeks and the new auths and their growth

Report Post Tip

There is still a Protection Order for all crew less accounts. This protection order ends in 7 days from now, so ends at 21 June 23.59. There is enough blood spread and we want to give people the chance to join a crew.

I just want to reiterate this. We are only two days out.

Report Post Tip

Standing in between the crowd, Obstacle rose and took on the mantle of informing the masses of the short term will pan out, with every district being filled. Making his way to Obstacle, Nighthawk offered his hand and spoke. 

'I would like to thank you Obstacle and the the Leaders of the new families we have seen set-up in the last few days. I genuinely think this a step in the right direction and that with the willingness of everybody, we can see the rich history of the cities rise again with mafioso all across the streets. Once again, thank you for the detailed explanation and I look forward what this world of ours has in store for us'. 

Nighthawk turned away and headed into his black sedan waiting around the corner to catch the next flight back to Philadelphia 

Report Post Tip

It has been a long and bloody war. Valium approved of the move by the new leaders to focus on all the unemployed and homeless. He was thrilled to see that they wasted no time in filling the cities and giving opportunities to everyone. It was a good start. A new beginning that he was happy to be a part of. 

" Congratulations to everyone and their new found families!"

With hard work, open and good communications between the families... The underground would once again flourish.

Report Post Tip

The pirate legend was tired of dominating the seven seas, so he dicided to lay low for a while. Upon reaching the shore, he heard a rumour of the new world being colonised by ambitious leaders who have already proven themselves capable of leading. Following the old tradition Vane wanted to pay his respects to the victorers by attending to their ceremony.

You have won and survived a bloody massacre, you protected your people and defeated your enemies. Now it is your time, best of luck in all of your following adventures, you deserve it.

After having a few drinks with his old spots, Vane headed to the closest Harbour, when his ship was awaiting him, ready to continue his life of pirating.

Report Post Tip

The protection order is still in effect, yet pointless blood is being shed all over the place. Such a shame to lose valuable friends in this manor.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Rebuilding
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL