Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 10:11:48
Page:  1 
Downpour in Downtown Started by: RemusLupin on Jun 15, '15 04:09

RemusLupin pulls out an envelope that was left by his father. Looks at the dusty old key, eager to finally get to carry out with his father's wishes. He inserts the key into the door of the same HQ two of his ancestors have used previously. The place was run down, the fortifications were weak and needed some serious repairs. Bloodstains on the hardwood floor and bullet holes riddled throughout the house. This HQ hadn't been used in quite a while, and he thought of his father as he looked at the bloodstains on the floor. Remus's father was a very good man, very trustworthy, very hungry, and passionate to make the world a better place. His father had so many friends and would've died to protect the same empire that killed him with no reason. Some say that there wasn't an explanation for weeks, others say it was just a power play to get rid of his father Louis-Manciagli and his Uncle Cloud because of something Don Cloud's great great great grandfather did generations ago or something of the sort. This act of shooting every member of a particular bloodline ended up being a huge downfall when friends and children of the targeted struck back dealing huge blows to the empire over the course of this week. Remus then thought about all the innocents that were slain alongside of his father and Don Cloud while sitting in this same house one night when he was just a boy. It was something Remus had nightmare's about his whole life growing up. All that his father left him after he died was a dusty old key, a note with instructions from his father and a contacts list that his father had given him.

Armed with those three items Remus decided to follow his father's wishes, it wasn't a easy task and he knew it would require brute force and allies to see it through. So Remus went to work training hard, making money and using his father's contacts list to make sure when the time was right he could carry out his father's task of ridding the world of the evil empire that sneak attacked his father and the many innocents of Detroit not long ago. Remus always thought his father's request was a suicide mission and was prepared to die at any moment in the attempt to see it through. But somehow the right cards fell into place and his destiny had been fulfilled. Remus never thought he would be opening the door to his father's HQ with this dusty old key. 

Remus looks at himself in a mirror in the house, and he notices how worn out he looked standing there in the dimly lit HQ with blood stained clothes and gunpowder all over him. Remus chuckles and says to himself "In honor of my father I'm going to use the name of his old HQ..."

TORRENTIAL DOWNPOUR

Report Post Tip

Does this mean our 1930's Mafia themed Dumbledore's Army is no more?

Report Post Tip

From Defenders of Philly to Avengers of Detroit... And now from Dumbledore's Army to Torrential Downpour! You certainly like your name-changes. Good luck in Detroit, but I don't think you'll need it.

Report Post Tip

Fear not, Romulus.

The 1930's Mafia themed Game of Thrones is still going from strength to strength!

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Aleksandr finds himself back at the same street corner not long after he had visited it.

Perhaps not the right place for this, although you mentioned it yourself, but I find terms as ''evil empire'' and repeated usage of ''many innocents of Detroit'' very interesting if not amusing. Are there innocents in the mafia? And if there are, are there many? That would be disturbing to me!

Report Post Tip

Pepe the french skunk in the 1930's mafia walks over to RemusLupin the werewolf in the 1930's mafia, and shakes his hand with his hairy paw.

Mon amie, I've watched as you moved your way up the ranks with one goal, and you certainly achieved zat goal. Congratulationz. I look forward to working with you in Detroit and making her what she once was!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations on the big move and wish you the best in rebuilding a fallen giant of a city.

Report Post Tip

So nice... DT reborn...

Good luck to you Remus, hope you have a good time rebuilding the city, after all we're here to enjoy our time, not stress ourselves over it. 

Report Post Tip

Jarrod made his way over to RemusLupin after he had finished giving his speech, he waited his turn before slipping in to say hello and shake his hand.

"Congratulations on your move to Detroit, I know you will do a wonderful job in rebuilding the city, and I hope I can do everything in my power to help you achieve this."

Report Post Tip

Alice walks up to her boss as he finished up his speech.  She shakes his hand.  

"Congratulations Boss!  I can't wait to see Detroit strive once again.  I know you will do a great job rebuilding the city."

She walks back into the crowd to celebrate with friends and family all around. 

Report Post Tip

As I walk in the streets I notice a man standing on the street under a lap post as the light shine down on him.

I watch him closely wondering why he will be out this time a night probably the same as me can't sleep.

Some approaches him and I smile at this making me go back when I met my boss.

I here something of a Remus..money...death.

I believe he is trouble but instead the stranger hands him the cash.

That must be Remus interesting he might be interesting to keep a eye on finally becoming his secret bodyguard.

Report Post Tip

the joker walks towards the new HQ and looks at the sign in front of it : Torrental Downpour. then he sees remuslupin standing next to the building. 

"Nice HQ you've got here, and it seems like you have settled in nicely. I hope you can bring Detroid back to the former glory but I just want to say one think. I like this peace we are having at this moment so just keep your business out of NY. "

He starts laughing

"And if you get into NY just come by and share a drink with me at one of the bars. We you might like it there and come and join us at NY. "

He hands Him a nice bloodred bottle of wine and walks away

Report Post Tip

WhatJustHappened drunkenly staggers down the road and finds RemusLupin. Remus is attempting to stare nostalgically at an old building, but to WhatJustHappened he just appears to be constipated or confused.

"Great choice boss!"

WhatJustHappened watches as one of boards over a broken in window comes loose and falls to the ground shortly after he says this,

"It's not the HQ that matters but the people that are in it! And all the dynamite attacks on it over the past couple months are barely noticeable!"

WhatJustHappened watches as a man that was trying to repair the roof falls through the roof as the roof gives in.

"Or the people standing in the general vicinity of the HQ who are afraid to enter it do to the low building standards. You have a bright future friend."

WhatJustHappened looks at the HQ again and realizes he already paid the movers to put his bed and things in a room in the HQ and begins to cry on the sidewalk and debate whether it was worth going in that death trap to retrieve his worldly belongings. Noticing PoisonousJelly, WhatJustHappened throws a wrench at PoisonousJelly to relieve some of the rage that has pent up over time.

Report Post Tip

Night would walk past Remus, sending him an upward nod before turning around to say a couple of words. 

"Just wanted to let you know that i hope your successful in everything you do in Detroit."

Night would smirk, rotating his body and he'd proceed to walk through the alley beside them.

Report Post Tip

Southern_SA looks around and smiles. Oh, the joys of being back home where I was born. RemusLupin and to think my Grandmother was here with your ancestors, on that dreadful night we were all taken out. For who knows what reasons. It was such a horrible thing to see as a child, but in reality it is what made me choose this life. Just watching and waiting for our time to bring DT back. Now all I can say is THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME!!!! Let the TORRENTIAL DOWNPOUR begin!!

Southern_SA takes a bottle of champagne shakes it up and laughs as the cork goes flying and hits PepeLePewPew in the back of the head as she runs off so he can't spray her.

Congratulations Bossman You so deserve this!!!!

Report Post Tip

BillCutting hears his Boss talking about that rusty old key and he stops to remember something he once heard his grandfather talking about a time when he had ran with a fella that ran a family out of this same HQ...

" Congrats Boss Man, I am happy to see your family HQ is ready for us to fill it with as much laughter and joy as it has been spoken of once before."

" My father was excited about the move but was cut short of seeing this city be restored to the glory of our fathers before this but i will live on his dreams and be as loyal, dedicated, and hard working as him to help anyway i can to help."

Bill walks in to the old place takes a deep breath, smiling, he sits down on the couch lights a cigar from the cabinet and relaxes just like he had seen his father do many times before.

Report Post Tip

Hope that our journey will be great here in DT :)

Cheers all! 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Downpour in Downtown
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL