Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 00:18:56
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Wipeout? Started by: Fgc on Jun 15, '15 17:49
Has this world of ours ever seen a wipeout like this? A world that's Godfatherless? Do you remember?

If so, give us a history lesson below!
Report Post Tip

Interesting Question i cant recall one in my time here at all.

Report Post Tip

It is kinda crazy

Report Post Tip

The May War (2013) was the last war that was pretty much a "full wipe" war, if I remember there was only a handful of survivors from that one too.

Report Post Tip

Or if you go back even more, there was a war that cleared out nearly everyone over Made and Marietta came into power. She was in power for a loooong time. That war was intense.

Report Post Tip

Can't remember if it was a major war or it was just a game reset (or a war so bad that caused a game reset), but I remember there was a time where LITERALLY, EVERYONE had to start from the bottom. It was a race to be Made and start up a crew.

Report Post Tip

Memory serves me correctly, Odin was one of the last man standing. Or the last man standing. Something close to that.

Report Post Tip
Yet I don't think, (correct me if I'm wrong) there has ever been a time where this site has been Godfatherless until now. No?
Report Post Tip

Yes there has fgc, in fact there was a long time where we had no Godfathers. Until recent times it was very seldom that each city had a Godfather tbh. The last couple of years we've had very long periods of stability where the cities have had time to grow, which is what has caused the amount of people at the rank of Godfather as characters were getting to live a lot longer, so that even when one Godfather fell there was normally someone eligible to replace him.

A while back however characters never lasted 120 days very often, so Godfathers were few and far between.

Report Post Tip

The last big war like this recent one I remember was back when DeadlySin and PhilSteak we're considered the 2 most powerful men around and I think a man named Cpt-Harris was the one who came out on top at the end of that one, with a few other people leftover too.. can't quite recall the dates though, may be the may war someone else mentioned..

Report Post Tip
Yeah I remember that war... When Odin emerged as the top rank. After that, I'm not so sure because I became inactive.
Report Post Tip

It is the biggest massacre I have seen, that's for sure.

Report Post Tip

This is't the biggest but it's one of the longest drawn out ones I've ever seen. I've been around this game since 2009 and while I've seen some pretty insane wars, this one just took forever! 

Report Post Tip
Could always go back to when it took a hell of a lot of work to even make earner and made man was a feat. Godfather was just a guess on how long it might take to attain.
Report Post Tip

The May War (2013) was the last war that was pretty much a "full wipe" war, if I remember there was only a handful of survivors from that one too.

Squishy is right. The may war wiped out all but 6 players if my memory serves me correct. Odin was the only Godfather left standing at the end of it for almost a week.

Report Post Tip

Well Odin wasnt the only godfather. Skorpeon was also left. Albeit he took Godfather during the war.

Report Post Tip

Survivors of the May War.

Cpt-Harris
Frank_Sinatra
Creep
Lynch
ChaosSpike
Subtle
Anomaly
TheSosa!!!
FemmeFatale
Plays-With-Squirrels
JakeLuciano
Finnick
Keisey_Jeong
Andrea_Gioloppo
Solastalgia
Santiago
Doll
Camryn
Michael_Bilotti
Leroy_Brown_Jr
James
Kriminal
Chopper

Report Post Tip

Can't remember if it was a major war or it was just a game reset (or a war so bad that caused a game reset), but I remember there was a time where LITERALLY, EVERYONE had to start from the bottom. It was a race to be Made and start up a crew.

And much fun was had by all.. So MUCH shooting went on over the weeks that followed, I lost count of the number of characters I went through.

Report Post Tip
I remember dying while proing the HSL in DT during the may war. I survived like 3 or 4 waves during that 4 day war.
Report Post Tip

TheSosa

If I recall, you retired that account as well after you got removed from a hand spot from under Subtle.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Wipeout?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL