Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 18:57:38
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Wipeout? Started by: Fgc on Jun 15, '15 17:49

Garrus

You are right, I did retire under that account but not because I was removed from the hand position. I saw that the game was becoming stale and had thoughts of starting conflicts by becoming a rogue and removing some people in power positions. I knew I had the gun to do it but thought of the relationships I might loose in-doing so.

Rather than becoming a rogue I decided to retire my 350 day old account.

Report Post Tip
"Oh this that was big wipeout..not this"
If you guys disagree that THIS is the lowest the game has ever been, idk what's wrong with you!
Report Post Tip

Can't remember if it was a major war or it was just a game reset (or a war so bad that caused a game reset), but I remember there was a time where LITERALLY, EVERYONE had to start from the bottom. It was a race to be Made and start up a crew.

And much fun was had by all.. So MUCH shooting went on over the weeks that followed, I lost count of the number of characters I went through.

You are most likely referring to to the first Valentine's Day Massacre when some fuzzy blue bird wiped out most of the site and then took over as Don...

You can read about it HERE

Report Post Tip

I believe they're talking about the time the game had to be reset. I'm pretty sure it was some thing to do with the game back-up going screwy and the game was set back a month or there abouts.. It couldn't be fixed, so there was a game reset.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Wipeout?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL