Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 10:45:11
Page:  1 
All hail vongola Started by: Martii on Jun 15, '15 18:12

Vongola is a place for men who can rise to the call. and represent their city, their district, men of honor men who have the courage and character that Vongola is. Vongola is us and we are Vongola, the day we break our morals and codes is the day Vongola falls. This family will become a place of legend. Legends are born and made, and in this case Vongola is both, born by a legend and made by legends that housed themselves within it. Vongola is Manhattan and we will protect this land with our lives, in the words of the late great Batiatus. "Hail Batiatus, I do not fear the Durdens and their ways." when he saw the state of fear amongst the public due to the Durden Gang. So will Vongola be, we will be men just like the spartans, We are honor we are brothers and we are forever and we will become Legends. HAIL VONGOLA.

Martii looked at the barren wasteland that is Manhattan. fire raged in his eyes. This district must once again be a jewel in the city of NY. This place once housed legends like Batiatus a man who's ability to speak mesmerized the public. Martii himself has had a family line and history that has been groomed by many legends of this world. From his ancestor who once was brighteyed foolish and inexperienced  and worked for MickyFinn to the first one that made it into the deeper parts of the world with Shaggyd, from being trained by the legendary Raoul_Silva during his days with Madame Lilac Delaney Martii understood that it was time for him to prove his bloodline to be the men all these figures believed he could be. 

Legends are born and Made I am a legend. I am Vongola. I carry on the will of my fathers, We will live with honor and die with Honor. We will live by the code. This is Vongola.

ALL HAIL VONGOLA!!! ALL HAIL VONGOLA!!

MANHATTAN HAS RETURNED TO THE STREETS.!

Report Post Tip

Really amazing ability at tooting your own horn, maybe even blowing it.

Report Post Tip

I swear in the name of my ancestors and by the gods who have given me breadth,  I will rebuild Manhattan to its former glory, or I shall die trying. My ability as you say young man is indeed fucking amazing because after many trials in my life I am on the cusp of elevating my House to heavens where I shall dine with the gods, and pass off to eternity with them as a legend. 

HAIL VONGOLA!

Report Post Tip

Gollum runs out to the other corner after hanging out with a few others talking about so many auth speeches. He hears Martii Hailing himself and decides to join in. 

HAIL VONGOLA!

With a flash Gollum scurried off looking for his precious. 

Report Post Tip

Instead of mimicking the sorely missed Batiatus, why don't you form your own identity? What Batiatus did was for him, not for everyone else. I believe you will get much farther in life by being yourself, then by attempting to be what he was.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $50,000 Tip

I have to agree with Alexander here. What worked for Batiatus worked because it was unique. Recycling catchphrases, verbatim, seems to me to be a bit lacking in imagination. Be your own man Martii, because what we need right now is forward thinking gentlemen (and ladies) to usher in a new era, not regurgitation.

Report Post Tip
Not to mention that Batiatus' work was actually amusing.
Report Post Tip

The_Joker is walking through the streets and he hears someone call out 

HAIL VONGOLA

Hail Vongola but my name isn't Vongola so this isn't something that is aimed for me, but he got interested in what was happening when he heard the same guy say that Manhatten had returned to the streets. And The_Joker was from the district next to them so he always said keep your "friends" on a distance but prepaire to shock your enemies. And now it was time to find out what this Martii guy was al about. 

The_joker seemed to have missed the total speach but when he heard from the reactions from the rest of the people that where closeby. 

Is this a copycat ?  is this someone that lives in that past ? is this someone that was lacking imagination? The_joker wasn't sure what he had to think about this Martii guy. He seemed to have big plans but if he just followed the way the former leaders ruled this world he might have chosen the wrong time to become a leader. 

"I like to get to know Martii, and I like to see what you are planning with this nice city of ours. I hoop that what these other people are saying isn't true and you are a new and special leader. "

After he walks af he thought about this Martii guy, he could be a good guy. But he needs to become the leader his crew needs not a leader that he used to have known. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: All hail vongola
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL