Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 11:52:08
Page:  1 
Tales Of War, Death, Glory and Honor. Started by: Martii on Jun 16, '15 05:23

Hail Vongola of the House of Vongola. Friends of the land of the mafioso, I come as a old man with a tale of glory, blood, betrayal ambition and honor, all of which my eyes has seen. the world trembles and shakes in anticipation with news of this event, it is said that history is written by he has claimed victory by its neck and made it thine possession. Those who shall inquire about these events I take this opportunity to create this record, so our children may know of this time.

Martiimus sees this as an opportunity for glory, a chance for the world to know the name of Martiimus Vongola. I will appeal to the masses and win their hearts for how else can a man wish to move up the status ladder if he cannot win the hearts of the people.  Vongola will ensure that this chapter of the history of our world will be remembered through his words, for generations to come long after I have joined the gods. 

Our story shall begin with Godmother Blackbetty, a woman who sought conquest of the lands of Las Vegas and Manhattan, calculating and beautiful she sought to consolidate the power of her city, one day she sought out the other leaders of her city, Godfather Lynchy, Don Sirius Black, Don Weebl, Consigliere Blackbeard, Capo Utopia, Don RemusLupin was not present at the freaking meeting. There she presented to them her plan of conquest. My memory fades as information on this meeting was lost during the war, but I state that South PH and Godfather Lynchy had eyes only for Las Vegas and Manhattan was not a prize worthy of their blood to be spilled. 

Blackbetty was a woman who knew the workings off the world well. The dominatrix of which she was could not be understood, her abilities to make men degrade themselves was well known, perhaps it was her beauty as sense was lost from the being when they saw her, she was a woman to fear indeed. I once saw a man walk on all fours with his buttocks exposed and a leash on his neck as he literally became a dog for this woman. Power is a scary thing.

On the day of the prepared battle, word had slipped from the camp of PH of an attack, men scrambled from all over the land, city leaders rushed to find themselves methods of protection, the tension could be smelt in the air, then the first shot, Consigliere Templer of LV had been lost, he was taken out by friendly fire from one of his own men, the same happened to Sinter, an underboss in TheEmpire. This sent shivers down the spines of all the leaders and a meeting was hence called. Here the politics of men that has failed them so many times took place. A man of Honor and respect spoke forth, Godfather Lynchy, "ALL HAIL LYNCHY A MAN OF REPUTE AND RESPECT." he pleaded for peace to reign and ask for a required ceasefire, he wanted the leaders to speak to one another. All the leaders agreed,and the meeting was disbanded, peace was to reign upon the land for 3 days.

Peace is a fragile thing, Man has the capacity to war and the capacity for peace, peace has the tendency to dull the brain like a man mystified by the gladiator fights at the arenas, you become consumed by it. The peace did not last, within hours of the signed peace accord a man of NY was felled by the bullets of Blackbetty, and swiftly NY retaliated, aided by their comrades from LV, LA and The man RemusLupin NY's charge led them to the brink of victory, but suddenly they were stopped by the Godfather Chairman Chris_Vaughn. NY was now requested to aid PH in their plan to destroy LV. While many people of NY were confused, they obeyed as members of the code would. the treachery stung them but they followed their orders. It would seem that Chris_Vaughn had planned to attack PH when their guard was down, but one thing prevented this, Blackbetty. she swiftly led a counterattack of the beaten PH residents and personally murdered Chris_Vaughn in PH. with one of their biggest guns dead, the already fragile and almost nonexistent alliance was crumbling. Many leaders fell, such as Dr.KennethNoisewater, Liliian, Reverend_AL_Sharpton, Tyrion_Lannister, Lucius, DathVader, KavinskyFM, and their hands lost their lives. How they were killed is hazy, I Martiimus Vongola shall not claim the knowledge of who executed each of these members because the saying goes. the dead and the gods know the truth and they both guard it.

Blackbetty had gotten rid of what was then perceived as all the biggest threats to her domination plans in sight. The world was on the cusp of having another emperor just as in the days of Roman. With PH fighting and its big guns still moving, it did not seem likely that they could lose. However the world of the mafioso's is not as straightforward as one thinks. Revolution was inspired among the surviving crew members, and a woman to oppose Blackbetty was found. Obstacle a woman who fought alongside Tyrion was known to have the ability to bring down the tyrant, while the man known as Horatius Reborn Spartacus, a gladiator who's blood and sweat has seen him named the Peoples Champion fought on, RemusLupin battled against PH in a way to prevent the tyranny of Blackbetty, he was a man of principle and would not accept the tyranny of blackbetty upon the world, while Whorable supported Spartacus in the battle. Dollface gathered up her troops and together with I, Vongola, we cleared up the confusion that the masses had and created a true alliance. Finally Jamie Lannister arrived with Obstacle to begin the counterattack. slowly but surely the alliance pushed back the Philly assault, until victory was within freaking sight. The guns kept ringing and many men and women were slain, the bloodshed was so intense and for days many fell, the stench of death fouled the air it smelt like the slums where the thieves and slaves lived in Rome, decaying and full of death until the last of PH siriusBlack was gone. Godfather Lynchy honorably retired, refusing to partake in a dishonorable war, he left keeping his name and legacy intact, TepidDelucci moved to Detroit having seen enough bloodshed within his family. 

Now people of the mafia world I come with a plea, may we all mourn the lives that were lost during the course of this war, may we hang our heads and pray to Jupiter for their safe passage unto the other side, While the victors may be hailed let us also not forget the many who died in this war. I feel sorrow for all those who could not see the light of the next day due to this war. 

I follow in ceremony of my Roman Ancestors that we hail the dead of this war, that they never be forgotten, "Hail Lynchy", "Hail Versace", "Hail SiriusBlack", "Hail Chris_Vaughn", "Hail Dathvader" Hail all the dead from all the cities of Philly, New York, Las Vegas, Los Angeles. And Hail all the captains from every single freaking city that was slaughtered in this war, and HAIL VONGOLA for being the first to bring this great war to the annals of history for our children and children children to see, and allowing the streets the chance to know about this great war that has left us allfucking devastated. My Jupiter watch us as we mourn our dead. I leave now to go weep for my friends. Thank you.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

The peace did not last, within hours of the signed peace accord a man of NY was felled by the bullets of Blackbetty

I wasn't sure if this was an accurate statement, so I checked the obits from a few days ago and that had led me to believe that she broke the peace by shooting someone from NY? Is it possible that you are wrong here?

Report Post Tip

Aye my good man, I promise you I speaketh the truth for I too was at that meeting, and I too believed in peace, Then when the body was found, Betty was the killer and the war escalated, That is why I hold Godfather Lynchy in high respect because he did not agree with her actions. Betty played all sides. She used the peace as a chance to launch the attack as everyone had relaxed. 

Report Post Tip

Mind telling me who this man from New York was?

Report Post Tip

Most honourable Martiimus Vongola, I, like Aleksandr, have not been able to find any proof of your claim that Blackbetty was the one to break the truce. So, if you are able to provide the name of that poor soul who was found, that would be greatly appreciated.

I also heard some gossip in the last few days that said Blackbetty consorted with Chris Vaughn and informed him of her intentions. Godfather Vaughn, from what I have heard, was not willing to throw his neighbor Tyrion Lannister to the wolves and a counter-plan was created. If New York was to attacked Philadelphia before they were able to take out Las Vegas and Manhattan, then I question the veracity of the following statement you made:

On the day of the prepared battle, word had slipped from the camp of PH of an attack

Because of Blackbetty's supposed misplaced trust in Godfather Vaughn, why would word's slipped in the Philadelphia camp be the reason that "men scrambled all over the land"?

Of course, gossip is gossip and not fact, but I would love if you could ease my confusion.

Report Post Tip

A meeting was arranged between all CLs at short notice and we agreed to stand down and speak at a later date convenient to all. I pushed for a meeting on Saturday and pledged on my honour not to break the peace in advance. In truth my aim was simply to declare war in that meeting.

These words were spoken from GodFather Lynchy's own son's mouth in the aftermath of the war. I don't believe that the late GodFather was a beacon for peace as you so do proclaim. Lynchy had planned to go to war at a later time, if BlackBetty was the one who started the war, not saying she was, then she inevitably would've taken one of Philadelphia's cap killing guns away when he was most available. 

I don't believe you should be referring to GodFather BlackBetty as a tyrant. This is the mafia, when someone has the ability and incite to produce the strength and will to overthrow you, the only intelligent thing to do is to attack them. Kill them before you they can kill you. I'm not condoning the plan to remove Las Vegas and Manhattan but I understand why the people behind the plan thought it was a must. Consolidating ones power is the one thing that keeps mafioso going. Keeping or installing your friends in power positions, removing enemies and potential enemies, makes you become stronger. 

Report Post Tip

TheSosa, Martiimus Vongola, did mention that, based on his understanding, Lynchy was only interested in attacking Las Vegas and not Manhattan or the rest of New York. So, while perhaps not a beacon of peace, he was definitely interested in peace between the two major cities and his stance on peace with New York did not waiver even as he took his own life.

Furthermore, I do not think Blackbetty was a tyrant, since as far I as can tell from the records I have seen she was not the one to re-initiate the fighting after this meeting of peace. However, doing the intelligent thing and the safest thing for oneself and her closest friends doesn't mean that someone cannot be a tyrant. 

Report Post Tip

Great people of the Mafia World I come with shame due to little  inaccuracies in my recounts of this tale,  Aleksandr and  MargaeryTyrell it seems I may have erred on Godmother betty being the one who took the shot and who broke the peace, I pray that the gods of my ancestors forgive me for the shame I may have brought upon the House Of Vongola, due to any inaccuracies in my tale. I pray that thy souls show compassion for I only had the best of intentions and I related this tale for the world to see from thine eyes and understanding. The dead say no tales and the gods know all. 

TheSosa, Blackbetty may have sought power but would thee be satisfied with another man controlling thy destiny as the great Roman did, to kiss thine ass of such emperor to survive. Blackbetty would have become a tryrant if she had not been slain. But this is the belief of Vongola and nothing more. I am a man who has not attained the greatness of men, I am just a man of low stature, and you are right I merely speculate and I have no right to do so. 

Report Post Tip

Just a word to the not so wise, making power plays are all fine and dandy Philly's problem and why they ultimately lost?, In order to gain more power at least have a unified city ready to push through plans of world domination, lots of people will come out here all with their own version of events, fact is for whatever reason PH had a hard on for my father and the city of LV, they saw us a threat perhaps who knows, however once my father had heard of PH plans to attack LV we consolidated what we had spie with NY and a plan was made to strike first, So it doesn't really matter who shot who first they were coming for us and we were coming for them.

As outgunned as we at first seemed to be, we had one thing Philidelphia had lost and that was solidarity, when friends join forces and are willing to lay their lives down for each other anything can be achieved as was proven, RIP to all those who lost their lives on all sides.

Moral of the story you are only ever as strong as those around you.

Report Post Tip

Well at least you have one thing right Lancelot, everyone will come with their own tales. People will also sit back and watch the tales others weave.

Hard to say from someone from a different city knew what was going on within another city. But I enjoy the tall tales none the less. I am glad that Lynchy's line did come out and explain his side of the story for us. Always nice to see not just the "winners" speaking but the those that have fallen as well.

I was always taught that memories serve each person differently based on their experience and their knowledge of what happened. Not to mention that emotions can skew how things are viewed as well.

Report Post Tip

Great people of the Mafia World I come with shame due to little  inaccuracies in my recounts of this tale,  Aleksandr and  MargaeryTyrell it seems I may have erred on Godmother betty being the one who took the shot and who broke the peace, I pray that the gods of my ancestors forgive me for the shame I may have brought upon the House Of Vongola, due to any inaccuracies in my tale.

Martii, I applaud your humility in admitting your mistakes. I think this is something so many of us can learn more about when speaking in the streets.   

Report Post Tip

I will echo Gollum here, it's refreshing to see. 

I can't really speak about the hypothetical tyrant that BlackBetty might have become, and neither can anyone else. We don't know for sure what BlackBetty would have done if she had won.

Lancelot, it was quite appalling how leaky Philadelphia was. Switching sides was way too common, especially for leaders.

Report Post Tip

,My family journal has written in it "BlackBetty ranks in my top 5 favorite leaders ever"

Report Post Tip

Like Gollum and Aleksandr, I appreciate that you so graciously admitted your error.

I am still interested in whether or not you know anything about the claim I mentioned about Godfather Vaughn and how that would change some of these other things you have mentioned.

Report Post Tip

Aye by the gods I cannot verify this claim for as you say, for on indeed on the day of this fucked up war, I myself Martiimus Vongola was approached by the late Godfather Dr.KennethNoiseWater to be prepared to defend thy homeland from attacks of BlackBetty. Godfather Chris_Vaughn was nowhere to be seen, and his Right Hand SCALE battled to create Negotiations with Blackbetty but failed miserably. Hence my claim for the scramble amongst the land. If Chris_Vaughn did know, only the gods and he shall know, by Jupiter's cock I thyself never caught wind of this rumor, but as you said rumors are words of the wind, Man can never tell of their authenticity unless it has been proved right. 

Report Post Tip

Now, I could be very much mistaken here, or then again, i could be completely correct, but that is really up to you to decide. My understanding of the situation is this.

1. Tetley died at the hands of a rogue. DT saw this as an excuse to take out Curtis and his close friends with help from Manhattan, essentially destroying NY.
  2. By the time Chris Vaughn arrived on the scene, the Rest of New York and Philly and Detroit were battling Manhattan. So Chris did what was required and attacked Manhattan.
  3. During this fight, it became apparent that DT where at least partially to blame for the death of Curtis and his advisers. Chris wanted revenge, but the Philly leadership seemed unwilling to continue the fight.
  4. Chris and Black Betty spoke at length over the next few days, Betty ensuring that Chris believed that she spoke for all of Philly as its de facto Godfather Chairman. They agreed on a war to end DT.
  5. Following the war on DT, Betty immediately pushed for a war on the Lannister brothers, and Vegas, as apparently the good Reverend and the lannisters could not be trusted. Unknown to her, Chris was good friends with Tyrion, their family lines going back together to the old country. Chris also felt he owed a debt of gratitude to both Lord Vader and Templar for their loyalty and support, although he had no loyalty to the Reverend.
  6. Chris agreed that a war was necessary but would have to be planned in order to buy him time to arrange a counter attack.
  7. NY was to go to war against Philly on Wednesday night, but a few different issues resulted in that being postponed.
  8. Word of the impending assault by Philly on LV leaked out and started the mass Pro session that resulted in the death of Templar and the CL meeting.
  9. Although the meeting was to try and calm everything, Betty pushed for the assault on the Lannisters and LV to go ahead on Thursday night, requiring NY to organise an immediate assault. This was not for the best, as all of Philly's top hitters where still proed.
  10. As already discussed by the descendant of Lynchy, he became aware of what was happening and spoke to the Rockfather care of a 3rd party. Chris thought that this may prove to be a good way to get Philly onside and drop their guard. However, despite Lynchy's orders, Betty and her allies didn't listen and maintained their attack on NY, whilst Lynchy attacked LV. All this attempted ruse succeeded in doing was confuse NY's hitters and pro-shooters.

So that is what happened, believe it, or believe it not.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Depends folks help out my windows movie maker projects harold Chicago lakeshores Peres fresh market
Report Post Tip

Bespoke takes one long hard draw from the last of his his joint and thinks to himself "This is all real heavy shit man! Honour among thieves....bullshit. Some people just spread cheeks so others could ram deeper.  Lessons learnt and grudges never forgotten me thinks.  I wonder what the distant future holds".  He then spots an old lady walking past.  Seizing the opportunity he snatches her purse from her and runs up an alley as if he was on fire.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Tales Of War, Death, Glory and Honor.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL