Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 10:11:48
Page:  1 
The Trials Of The Man Called Vongola. Started by: Martii on Jun 18, '15 00:10

How can a man achieve greatness if he has not come from a place where it is not found. I Martiimus Vongola, shall speak briefly about a chapter in thy life when the gods played cruel jokes with my fate, and how I prostrated thyself for men of higher status and elevation than thyself. 

After the untimely death of my father at the hands of a pickpocket, I came to these lands in search of honor and glory, in thine eyes the House of Vongola needed to be returned to its glory. Like any man new to these streets, I housed thyself in the confines  of SCUM of the earth, as I had no greatness to thy name, a mere man forced to endure the piss and disdain of the gods and men who had attained the greatness I sought strongly. 

One day I looked up upon the sky in search of answers to thine plight of sorrow and misery, was my mission to attain status and honor all in folly of thyself, were the gods testing my will or was my household destined to never matter from the day I was conceived in my fathers cock? As I sat in deep thought, thy eyes drifted upon the view of a shop housed by a local of our confines, my body shook with excitement as Jupiter fills my mind with ideas.

I walk into the store and I view upon the register where the wealth is held, this is a chance to begin my step in this world, my first step towards establishing thy house which has fallen, I call upon thy shop keeper to surrender his wages to me, but I am laughed at by this man of no ambitions and dreams. He proceeds to hail curses and insults upon thy ancestors. I Martiimus Vongola may be a man of no stature but I shall never be insulted by a man who tends to the shops. I proceed to stab this man repeatedly until he drops lifelessly upon thine floor. Within moments I exit the building in haste with a bounty aplenty. 

I smile to thyself, overjoyed by my bounty, I sit for a moment thinking about the entire moment that has transpired. I had just slain a man of innocence and made away with his bounty. I look up to the heavens and praise thy gods for they had shown me my purpose, moments later I was brought before Don Chris_Vaughn and brought into his fold as a man of low stature, to fill his pockets with coin and become a tool for his pleasures and glory, but that shall be a story for another day. I understood now that the gods had a plan for thee and it would lead me to a place where few men have ever gone. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Trials Of The Man Called Vongola.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL