Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 08:36:57
Page:  1 
Looking For the Precious Started by: Gollum on Jun 18, '15 20:33

He pulls the trigger. The lights go dim. You are fitted for cement boots Gollum. All you remember was a whisper that quietly said,

"I have the precious."

Gollum awoke at three o'clock in the morning on that Friday night. Sweating and nervous. He began looking through his desk. Papers on papers but no precious. It was stolen. The dream, rather, the nightmare. Could it have been a foreshadowing of the future? Why couldnt Gollum find his precious.

Where..Where is it?! Where is the Precious?! I cants finds it!

His voice rang out throughout the entire street of Chicago, well more just his bedroom. 

PRECIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gollum gets up and runs over to his closet. He was in no mood to wait to find his precious. He needed to find out what had happened. He decided to get going and run to the Headquarters to recruit some of The Sirens Call members to help him find it. Looking through his closet he saw a variety of options for him to wear to cover his backside with. Cloth after cloth after cloth. They all looked so similar. He needed something new something stunning. Maybe he would get a suit or something to wear to look more stunning. He decided the first thing he needed to do was find some new clothes before going to the head quarters. 

After arriving at the Headquarters Gollum looked fantastic and very stunning. There were probably a lot of hobbits who wish they had their chance with him now. But no Gollum was on a mission, a determined, focused, dangerous mission to find his precious. The golden ring. The ring to rule all other rings. He would be the sole keeper of the lovely, shiny, miraculous piece of metal! He looked at all the gathered members and started speaking to them with concern.

They Has it! They has the precious! We needs to get it back! 

Gollum starts throwing things around. His frustration with not having his precious started making him irate. At one point Gollum picked up a chair and threw it at Surtr who was just eating his pineapple upside down cake with Valium. Gollum was so frustrated that they were even eating cake that he took it and threw it in the trash can. Which really wasnt a trash can it was R2D2 who was often mistaken for a trashcan. Not really to sure why. 

We are in the Mafias! We cant be eating cake in the mafia house! Come on we need to go find the culprit...I think i know who it is. 

AfghanMango was busy working on his house when Gollum had showed up. It was another beautiful windy day in the infamous windy city. This time Gollum was not prepared to encounter mango gardening. He was wasting time. They should have been out hunting for the precious. Gollum runs up over the garden stomping everywhere almost as a two year old does when they dont have candy before bed time. He was so infuriated that he couldnt find his perfect precious and no one was helping him!

Isnt there anyone out there would help me!? 

The weeping turned to sobbing. He was so sad. He felt so empty. So useless. So hurt. His life was gone if he did not have the precious. Gollum continually threw his hands up and down repeatedly. Until a small note fell from his, cloth that covered his lower part of his body.

What is this?! Is it a clue to where the precious is?! I must reads it!

The clue to where the precious was just a note. Who would write a note after breaking into a house and stealing someones ring and then still have the decency to help them figure out where it would be or who would have stole it. It was strangely nice of them. It seemed so counter intuitive but yet it happened. Gollum immediately began reading the note. 

Dear Gollum, Please read this carefully written note. In this note you will find a clue to w<font color="#66CCFF">ho has the </font>precious. 

What kind of horrible sadistic prank was this?! It clearly was written in different colors to distract Gollum from seeing the truth. Obviously the note read nothing that was actually helpful to find the precious. Gollum decided he would go on hunting for the precious tearing the streets a part until he was finally unified with his beloved.

Alright! I needs you, yes yes, i needs you to helps me finds it! Come we go now! Who is going to drive?! We need to go to the Chicago district and look for it there!

Report Post Tip

It seems that R2D2 was once again the new chap around town. The streets were rather quiet and the wind bellowed fiercely, pretty apt description she thought to herself –The Windy City that is. Tonight was pretty unadventurous. A few stores were knocked over, pounded on a few knuckle heads, but nothing overtly exciting had happened all day.

With a sudden spark of interest, R2D2 turned left and headed towards the headquarters of The Sirens. She approached the door and opened it with a sureness of a person who knew there place. She spoke to fellow members, nodding her head at those whom didn’t know well. Apparently, there was something going on –cake was present. She moved to a slightly less open area towards the back of the room and leaned with her back against the wall.

As she was thinking about her future and all that it would entail, she heard a rather loud boom as the door burst open and in walked Gollum in the most atrocious get-up that he could find. He had a look of madness about him. He threw a chair at Surtr, which caused her eyebrows to raise, she didn’t know whether to laugh or send a messenger boy to fetch the doc and treat Gollum for madness. She made a move to go to Surtr to see if he was okay, but Gollum threw the cake at her. He is definitely mad, she thought as she looked around the room. She shrugged, -We are all mad here she thought and began licking cake of her fingers.

She turned towards a high pitched sound and realized that Gollum was crying, sobbing really. She felt sorry for him, well almost… She was about to go to him when she remembered, that one mustn’t go towards crazy people. Gollum turned and out fell a piece of paper, she looked at him curiously –Why would a note fall out of someone’s knickers? Her question was soon answered as Gollum finished reading the note and with a small cry said, “Alright! I needs you, yes yes, I needs you to helps me finds it! Come we go now! Who is going to drive?! We need to go to the Chicago district and look for it there!”

R2D2 looked around and laughed this has to be a joke, by excitement she meant, maybe kidnap an enemy’s daughter or even blackmail a politician, not find whatever it is that Gollum needed found, she knew it was absurd, what is was. She released an audible sigh and walked over to Gollum. “Well umm, I think that maybe you should tell us what it is exactly that you're wanting with finding? If it involves unicorns or pots of Gold, sadly, I must decline.” She said half serious.

Report Post Tip

Visas sat atop the building across the street watching as Gollum ran about looking for his precious a wicked smile on her lips.

She was still angry at Gollum for eating her goldfish bip, Duplicity had bought her that goldfish and that bastard Gollum had eaten it.Visas knew where the precious was it had been her that pilfered it but that was not going to stop her from haveing fun and causeing a little chaos as well.

She had left a trail from Gollums Apartment of croissant crumbs leading to Zeds Headquarters she smiled as she pictured Gollum tearing apart Zeds HQ looking for his precious precious.

Report Post Tip

Gollum didnt know that Visas was on the roof watching the events unfold. Nor did little Goll Goll know that Visas was the person who had done stole the ring! The most beautifully crafted ring of all.

Gollum listened as the R2D2 woman beeped her way in the conversation. She was expressing a serious amount of confusion. Gollum was frsutrated that she didnt know what the precious was. He was so mad he immediately threw a candle at the little baby orko. Orko wasnt really a baby but Gollum treated him like one. No one really understood why. Gollum sat up and looked around. With the most intesnse and vicious stare he looked out into the depths of R2D2's soul.

They has my birthday gift the Ring! I KNOW you have seen me with it! I know you have seen my precious....OR maybe you have the precious! Maybe you have stoles it from me! Where did you puts it! Where is it?! 

Gollum puts the note back in his knickers, as some people would call it, and starts screaming throwing things around the bar. It wasnt R2D2 though she was too sweet to do anything like that. Oblivion stood in front of Gollum and tried to reason with him. The ugly creature, who some would call simply sexy, was too mad to listen. He needed something to reassure him that they would find the ring. The beautiful golden ring. 

Report Post Tip

Valium didn't know what irked him the most... Gollum's shriek or the fact that he wasted a good pineapple cake. He and Surtr spent a lot of time making it, with Surtr having the most fun playing with the pineapple before removing the skin and dicing it. He can't blame Surtr, he really had a thing for spikes and pineapples. He then takes some of the frosting from R2's shoulders then licks it. He then thinks of a way on how to stop Gollum's crying... He walks silently towards Gollum then snatches the note. It was the only way to shut him up. Valium needs to find the ring. He then reads the note and was shocked.....

"Oh NO!!!!" It was all Valium could say...

Report Post Tip

Valium didn't know what irked him the most... Gollum's shriek or the fact that he wasted a good pineapple cake. He and Surtr spent a lot of time making it, with Surtr having the most fun playing with the pineapple before removing the skin and dicing it. He can't blame Surtr, he really had a thing for spikes and pineapples. He then takes some of the frosting from R2's shoulders then licks it. He then thinks of a way on how to stop Gollum's crying... He walks silently towards Gollum then snatches the note. It was the only way to shut him up. Valium needs to find the ring. He then reads the note and was shocked.....

"Oh NO!!!!" It was all Valium could say...

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Looking For the Precious
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL