Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 11:41:54
Page:  1 
Evolution Started by: chuckyknuckles on Jun 19, '15 13:40

Chucky sits down at his desk in his bachelor apartment.  Before him lies the very thin journal from his father. He opens up the cover and reads the note on the first page:

Chucky:

If you are reading this I’m gone.  I hope that this journal and the money I left can help serve you well in this life.  Remember – you always have to work hard.  I know you’re smart enough to find your way – whatever direction that is in, so I’m not going to write a Mafioso journal here.  Rather – Here are some guidelines that will serve you well:

-          Remember you’re worth nothing to almost everybody – and you’re expendable to all others.  No one in this life is indispensible.  If anyone sees any value in you – keep them close by.

-          You don’t have to be loyal, but you have to keep your word.  If you’re a man of words, you best be a man of action as well.

-          Respect all mafiosos who have not wronged you.  Even if they are your enemy, they deserve your respect.

-          Work hard.  There’s a bullet waiting for you if you’re lazy.

I expect more from you than I ever accomplished Chucky.  Keep your eyes and ears open and your mouth closed.

Chucky looks up at the photo of Misti on his desk and gets lost in thought momentarily.  He pulls on his shoulder holsters, pulls his tailored jacket on over top and heads into the streets to go to work.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Evolution
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL