Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 08:36:59
Page:  1 
EDGE OF JAPAN - Bespoke Tailors Started by: Bespoke on Jun 19, '15 20:23

Bespoke Tailors

"One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art." - Oscar Wilde.

"If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor." - Albert Einstein.

"The finest clothing made is a person's skin, but, of course, society demands something more than this." - Mark Twain.

A service priding itself on discretion, exclusivity and craftsmanship

"Hello my name is Bespoke and you are most welcome to mail me if you are interested in my tailoring services.  Let me tell you Sir/Madam, this service begins with an initial consultation. I provide the private tailoring at Edge of Japan.  We discuss your personal style preferences, your lifestyle and thus your requirements for the suit. It is always an honour to personally manage people's commissions.

Once a garment’s style has been selected, the cloth is chosen from one of the hundreds of fabrics available, but more often than not the customer just allows my good self to choose the material, style and substance.

Next, a variety of measurements are taken across your profile to ensure a superb fit. If you have a personal preference; if you favour a slightly more streamlined or closer garment – or indeed the opposite – this is taken into account and the designs adjusted.

Usually after a few days your suit will be delivered by Federal Post and you will be invited to leave a testimonial at one of the Edge of Japan establishments dotted around the country.

I will of course make any further adjustments as required to ensure that the suit doesn't leave Edge of Japan until it is absolutely perfect.

My handmade Bespoke suits are constructed currently in the wonderful Philadelphia and New York and arguably the most respected tailoring houses in the United States."

Peace, love, joy and happiness to all

Report Post Tip

Talking time to appreciate the advertisement, Genco looks to Bespoke.

"Curious, I was just considering a similar venture in tailoring. Tell me paisan, do you have any stores on the west coast?"

Report Post Tip

"Welcome brother! Currently I have stores in New York and Chicago, I hope to open a few chains dotted all over this great nation. It's a tough business but a little friendly competition isn't always a bad thing, so the very best of luck with your venture" Bespoke says before he releases the man's hand from a handshake.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: EDGE OF JAPAN - Bespoke Tailors
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL