Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 11:52:11
Page:  1 
The Akatsuki Started by: Madara on Jun 19, '15 23:43

Madara starts flailing his arms in the middle of the street to grab the attention of passers by.

He didn't have a soap box and had never actually seen enough soap in one go, outside of a store, that required an entire box to carry it all in. In that moment he realised if people could read his thoughts he'd be opening himself up to ridicule about never seeing soap, period.

He tilts his mask to the side just enough to expose his mouth, takes out his thermos flask, pours himself a cup full of tea and sips at it, waiting for the passers by to gather around and finishing quizzically mumbling amongst themselves.

Ladies and Gentlemen. I shall keep this short, as I have no doubt you all have lives to lead and things to get done at this time. The Akatsuki has formed from within the smoke and shadows of Manhattan. 

I have no problems with working with mafioso who do not wish to have a big open view presence. I will not declare they MUST make every effort to share their awesome personality in these public streets. I do not believe anyone should be punished or held back because public displays of affection and speaking in front of crowds aren't their cup of tea. Communication with our fellow members is fine with me and reward enough in itself.

I will however, with full enthusiasm, extend every effort to help those in our organisation who so wish it, to make an even more spectacular show of it, if that IS what they like to do! From putting on plays of great theatrical story telling about days of olde, to standing around and shooting the shit about the week's less profound happenings. Spamming my pigeon hole within the HQ isn't a requirement but is encouraged and welcome.

So no matter your natural state of being, introvert or extrovert... You will be appreciated here.

Our super secret hide outs and recruitment caves can be found dotted around Manhattan; just follow the sign posts glued over the STOP! signs on the intersections.

Madara finishes his cup of tea, puts the lid/cup back to the thermos and casually strolls off down the road to buy cookies for his new HQ

Report Post Tip

As Patriot strolls through the streets of Manhattan he see's Madara up ahead flailing his arms like a mad man. Intrigued Patriot cautiously walks closer to him trying not to be hit by Madara's crazy flailing arms. Patriot smiles and listens to the Madara yell crazily that he is opening up his own headquarters Manhattan.

Madara I have known your lineage for ages, you will do well as the leader of The Akatsuki. If you ever needed anything don't hesitate to contact me old friend.

Patriot dodges and weaves Madara's flailing arms to shake his hand, victoriously Patriot Succeeds then backs up a bit turns around and trips over the soap box that Madara apparently didn't see. Patriot gets back up rubbing his knee then pulls his infamous flask from his jacket, he pours two shots of tea (although coffee is better) and raises his shot in toast screaming SALUTE! then gimps away.

Report Post Tip
"The GF or acting GF of the city or district that will auth someone needs to make a Street Announcement and a Mass Message needs to be send to the Upper Structure."

I'm confused, was this requirement met or are you just a rogue?
Report Post Tip
It wasn't made sir. I too have wondered about this. Let's see if any one even pays it any mind besides the two of us.
Report Post Tip

Madara offers _Alexander_ and Aleksandr cookies

Not everything in life will go how you want it to. May as well enjoy the time you have sharing with your friends and family instead of being bitter and complaining about people you have no prior connection to.

Also, no, Aleksandr.. I'm not a rogue rogue ninja. Just an ordinary rogue ninja. So be calm. I'm not going to kill you for giggles because I've nothing left to live for. I hope that puts your inquizitive mind at ease.

Madara nibbles on a cookie

Report Post Tip

Well, to be fair to Madara PALMOLIVE boxes could be confused for containers of some new exotic fruits. It's probably also not his fault he's not bright enough to work out that even a box containing 'fruit' can be stood upon and used as a soapbox. He's not been the same since an incident involving strawberry jelly, a rubber band and box of live bees...

With that said, I think I'll be getting back to his brand spanking new headquarters, where the kettle's always freshly boiled and the milk supply is plentiful, for a much needed cup of tea.

Report Post Tip

As Night heard the splendid word's "Tea" and "Milk" joy was brought to his heart he instantly was interested in having an invitation to the brand new HQ. He enjoyed making friends and exchanging knowledge and sipping on some fresh coffee or tea while reading the local newspaper. He'd reach into his bag pulling out some Oreo cookies in a zip-lock baggy, he'd pull out a wine glass and a 2% small milk jug he'd pour the milk into the wine glass as he'd dip his Oreo into hit taking a bite here and there as he'd relax smiling a little clearly enjoying his time. After he was done all of his cookies he booked a plane flight home back to Los Angeles, he sent the individuals an upwards nod congratulating Madara on his successful set up. Night extending his right arm upwards, swaying it back and forth motion for a taxi he entered the vehicle and sped off in the mist and that was the last they ever saw of the man.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Akatsuki
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL