Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 20 - 13:02:58
Page:  1 
harty and you Started by: hah on Jun 20, '15 12:48

So I am here to say my piece, I got admin wacked along with a group of my friends for helping CM win the harty, what's the problem with that? Nothing other than Squishy wanting someone else to win it. The whisper says to talk to him for more information, so I try to seek more information by asking on IRC and that gets me banned for bullshit? Not even saying anything that was bs other than asking for his proof I was holding his money and not bidding my own.
I am not really one to bitch, but you could have said that you wanted x to win the harty, instead of placing hitlists on an entire crew and the continous bidding that most people couldn't afford.
We've known your repeated attempts to favor some people on others a lot, but this is really the worst I've ever seen of you.
Anyway, I am not here to talk about the past, just to thank you for finally making me quit MR. Thank you so much.

Report Post Tip

Uhh right.

People were killed because of accusations.  No, I will not release who winners of hardy are.  No, because the game economy grew by 200 million in less than a week - that does not mean that I must be your competitor on harty.  I don't even follow that logic. 

Is it so hard to believe that maybe someone saw the hundreds of millions you were making and decided, they wanted some too?  Wow, is it really that difficult to understand that there is a possibility that maybe, someone can be as good as you at clicking buttons every hour? Is it so hard to believe that maybe there might be a few people that wouldn't mind a few extra million on a game based on money?

Sour grapes kid, sour grapes.  Go cry into your cheerios some more.

Report Post Tip

And how nice of you to post this on a dupe account :/  Way to go archie :/

Report Post Tip

The only question I have is why did people who did nothing wrong get DDed? Did they bitch and whine and accuse the admins of shady behavior? Or were they merely unlucky enough to be a friend of someone who got DDed?

Report Post Tip
I couldn't tell you the friendship statuses, I just killed the banks, the conspiracy theorist, the accuser and the duper.
Report Post Tip

Ok well the rest aside, why kill off people who had nothing to accusations and duping? Balto for example was killed for no reason other than he was holding money for the accuser. Seems a little heavy handed an unnecessary to me. If I for example were to accept money from someone, could I be DDed as well if the person was DDed for some reason?

Report Post Tip

The sad thing is the loss of those that you can deem innocent. But i also see izzys point once cookie crossed the line and accused izzy of cheating he made his friends who where his banks guilty by association whether one agrees or disagrees with the punishment.

Is moot i know i would be more pissed at cookie if i was one of his banks not izzy.

Report Post Tip

The only reason I would question it, is that I know one of the 'banks' to be a pretty straight up and trustworthy person, who may have not been entirely certain on what she was doing, or the consequences of it.

That is though based on what I know, Admin have got access to a lot more than my judge of character to pull their justification from.

Report Post Tip

Do you feel you are being helpful by trying to override the conversations I am having with them outside of this thread?  If so, then I will switch focus from them to you and null any agreement I have come with them.  I'll get you up to speed - one wants me to buy off hits placed by other users on his old crew.  The other doesn't want the stats.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: harty and you
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL