Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 09:33:30
Page:  1 
Madara, Vongola and Manhattan. Started by: Martii on Jun 20, '15 14:32

Hail Vongola! After Manhattan had been finally won, Martiimus looked around the partly destroyed city and knew a time for change had come, by his side, Madara his most trusted ally and Right Hand stood with him hiding in the shadows, 

"Madara, In order to rebuild this place I will need your help, But you can no longer stay in thine household, I will need thee to expand and move out, you must create another unit of the household, for we will need as many hands as possible to rebuild this city, Go Madara You have my blessing. Rebuild Akatsuki."

Madara bowed his head and slowly disappeared in the shadows, Martiimus stood there looking forward to what the future will bring to Manhattan.

Report Post Tip

You're a bit late to the party; almost 15 hours if my hastily calculations are correct.

Report Post Tip

Thank you, Martiimus. It has been been a chaotic journey and I have spent time in all parts of our great city working with many good people before we were finally brought together under 1 house. I shall continue wearing my tattoos with pride and look forward to helping bring about a new and prosperous New York with all the families here.

Madara has a list of families he had worked for tattood into his right arm. He rolled up his sleeve, found an empty space below the Vongola family name and began drawing an outline of the newest addition to his body. He realised his arm was too short and he was running out of space. So, for a brief moment considered buying a prostetic arm to be able to fit the new addition on, but decided instead to wear this name on his hand.

Report Post Tip

Madara hears the wiseguy Aleksandr show martii his mathmatical calculations. He wonders for a moment if he took into calculation the oldest of party going traditions, being fashionably late... He was considering mentioning to Aleksandr that no official start time had been given for the party to be had in Manhattan but decided he looked far too elated with his collection of numbers to want to burst his happy little bubble.

Report Post Tip

Congrats Madara on your new home..

Chun_Li lifted her glass in a celebratory toast. "Cheers"!!

Report Post Tip

Congratz to My city and my district.

I can not wait to work long side my long lost buddy

Report Post Tip

The_Joker walks towards Madara and sees that he was very happy, even do his face was covert with a mask. And Madara seems to be a good new leader with a lot of good friends. So maybe he would like a nice gasfilled balloon. 

"hey there Madara, how are you going? I see you got a nice new crew to play with. But I know one thing that might make this more special."

He handed madara a nice big red balloon, and walked away. After 2 min the balloon explodes and out of the ballon there fell 666 dollar in small coins. Not every balloon is a bad balloon. 

Report Post Tip

Madara smiled under his mask as The_Joker handed him the balloon... a few moments later he wakes up on the floor, his head covered in lumps. He looks around to see shabbily dressed unwashed people bending over and pecking to the ground like pigeons.

ugh.. where'd my balloon go? Ju..h..joker? awww, damnit. I was so excited to have that balloon..

Madara picks himself up off the floor, dusts his arms off hails a taxi to take him to the city infirmary to have himself checked for concussion

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Madara, Vongola and Manhattan.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL