Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 13:29:20
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
Martii and the party Started by: Obstacle on Jun 20, '15 15:19

Lefty notices a commotion and proceeds in the direction of all the noise. He realizes he's stumbled upon a celebration for Madara. He walks right up to Madara to congratulate them.

"Madara in the short time I've known you you have been an awesome friend and crew mate. You will do many great things in Manhattan and I wish you the best of luck with your new crew!"

Lefty then shakes Madara's hand and turns around and walks off into the unknown.

Report Post Tip

You will see crews moving to other cities or districts soon. I will give you a list where they will end up.

Chicago - The Loop - Obstacle
Detroit - Downtown - RemusLupin
Las Vegas - The Strip - Spartacus
Los Angeles - Hollywood - PodrickPayne
New York - Brooklyn - Whoreable
New York - Bronx - _Dollface
New York - Manhattan - Martii
Philadelphia - Old City District - JaimeLannister

Isnt this in itself an announcement as to who will be doing what? So actually it was announced way before Martii set up.

Report Post Tip

The announcement that Martii had forgot after the party wasn't about himself, so no it doesn't concern that. 

Report Post Tip

Bespoke silently digests all that has been said while finishing half a packet of cigarettes and the remains of what's left in his hip flask. He'd been listening from a nearby darkened alley. Flipping his lapels up to keep the cold out he then shrugs his shoulders as he moves on to pinch a purse.

"I'll be doing just what the fuck I'm told by Lannister & that's the end of it." the tailor says to himself as he spots a small granny having problems carrying her shopping across the road. "Madam!! Let me help you with those. They look heavy, please I'm heading in this direction, I'll leave them to the door. It's no problem at all." 

Bespoke and the elderly woman wander off together.

Report Post Tip

Cole wanders up to the party, slightly drunk, and wondering if he was late.  Either way, he wouldn't miss it.  Those New Yorkers knew how to throw a party.  Throwing back the last of flask, he steps into the middle of this party.

I couldn't help but overhear some of the younger ones being called nobodies.  I understand the point, but I would hope that we aren't considering out younger mafioso a nobody because they have not yet earned an esteemed rank.  Again I do see the point trying to be made, its maybe not the wisest choice to question those above you.  But, everyone should be entitled to an opinion. 

And Martii my man, it looks like you are late too.  Cheers!  At least you made it to the party, right?  I honestly don't recall there being anything said as to when this announcement needed to be made anyways.  Pretty sure the earlier speech just mentioned that a street speech must be made, not necessarily before a new family is set up.  Are we confusing old and new rules? 

Damn the rules I say.  Okay, lets not do that.  How about, all bow down to the lovely Obstacle.

He throws an arm around Martii and steers him past the crowd of people trying to give him a bad time.  His thoughts turned to that darling Obstacle, he had a secret crush on her. 

Come on Martii, lets go have some fun. 

Report Post Tip

"What do you have in mind my good man, I am still feeling the effects of that pill, but I am always down to enjoy life with all."

Report Post Tip

He thought for a moment, about what exactly they should do.  He hadn't quite gotten that far. 

I can always use a drink, and I say we find Camel.  Where did he go to with those pills? 

He sees Martii, still not quite coherent, and decides against the pills.  He needed the ability to function at work tomorrow. 

How about finding a drink, and maybe some lovely ladies. 

Report Post Tip

"A drink and ladies sound quite amazing actually, I say we get ourselves scotch for that is the drink of strong men. then women we can find, I personally prefer a woman of Visas look due to her posterior, quite enthralling I do say."

Martiimus quickly gets drinks for him and Cole_Holland as they begin to laugh about what kind of woman they would prefer. 

Report Post Tip

Madara

Welcome to the Fine City of NewYork

You have now become one of the cities elite I hope you have the staying power and accomplish wonderful things in the time you are in the seat of power that you hold.

I salute you and all those that reign over us in this fine city. May we all grow and strive for riches beyond our wildest dreams :}

Regards: FFF

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Martii and the party
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL