Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 09:03:29
Page:  1 
The Kidnapping. Started by: CerseiLannister on Jun 22, '15 21:38

CerseiLannister at her very finest was devious, dangerous and deadly. Her mind cycled through scams and schemes and ways to make a few extra dollars at the same time as making life easier for her nearest and dearest. When something truly occupied her mind, little could shake her, little could phase her, and little would stop her. The thought of spilling blood didn't make her so much as flinch. Cersei knew exactly what she was capable of, and the possibilities sometimes worried her so much in the dark of the night that they barely let her close her eyes to rest. Was she soulless, she often wondered, or did she just love those she cared about too deeply, so deeply that she had no limits? It was a question that Cersei had never quite been able to answer. 

This particular evening, Cersei had come straight from dinner with her twin, JaimeLannister, back to her own office. The conversation she'd had with Jaime over dinner swirled round and round in her head. Some jumped up Politician cunt had named himself Mayor of Philadelphia. This was the price that they, the new leaders of the criminal underworld in Philly, had to pay for leaving their operations in the shadows. The old order had died out, and their deaths had been known and lauded, they had been publicly and spectacularly mourned. But now, the politicians stood up and they decreed that the mob was gone from Philly, that they would stamp down on every single sign of criminal activity. Already, Jaime had complained of several drug fronts turned over by the Feds. 

This shit would not stand. Cersei would not sit by and see her brothers operations turned over on the orders of a jumped up little prick with no idea what was truly best for business, with no idea whatsoever of what might constitute a mutually beneficial relationship. 

She thought first about bribery, but soon dismissed the idea. Why reward the ignorance of the mayor? He had hurt Lannister interests, Cersei had no interest in lining his pockets with the family gold. Seduction had been considered and dismissed in much the same way. Cersei would sooner give away the family gold than she would attempt to fuck her way into the mayors good graces to gain favour - and besides, he was a most unattractive man, she didn't even want to expand the energy of taking her underwear off for him. Murdering the mayor would be tricky under the eye of so many Federal agents, who seemed to keen to make the appearance that they had secured the city from the underworld. The Feds could be convinced to let much slide, but the murder of the mayor? Not something they could ignore.

The idea hit her something like a thunderbolt, jolting her from the steady train of thoughts that she briefly considered and dismissed. Kidnap. The perfect way to send a strong message, both that the Lannister family were not to be fucked with, and that the mob still controlled the city. 

With a smile on her face similar to the expression of satisfaction that one might see on a cat that had cornered a particularly plump mouse, Cersei motioned one of her bodyguards forward. 

"Bring me Pious. I saw him coming into the HQ a short time ago. Tell him we're going to kidnap the mayor and that he should come up here. While we come up with a plan, head out across the city. Bring me everyone you can find, everyone in a fit state to help. -AnnieO-, Dexter, MarySibley, Remy, Rafiki, SKM, EddieOHare, Nighthawk, Cobra - if they wear a 50 Shades of Jaime badge, bring them along. We need all the help we can get to pull this off."

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

As he sat sipping his coffee and reading his paper, Pious pondered a weekend at the horses. After so much recent loss and more important matters at hand, he'd taken a break from his ever-growing gambling addiction. Quickly wiping the thought from his brain before he was overcome by temptation, a large man appeared in the doorway, "Cersei needs a word with you - in her office."

Folding his paper in half, Pious downed the last of his coffee and started to wonder what trouble he'd got himself into this time. He wasn't late on payments and he definitely didn't leave the toilet seat up again. As he made his way through the HQ, feeling increasingly smaller looking up at the huge lump of a bodyguard accompanying him back to the office, his thoughts became words,

"What's all this about, then?"

The large man looked down at him and held eye contact before speaking. Pious was very abrupt when he spoke - not to be rude or cocky, he just couldn't help but get straight to the point. Breaking eye contact hoping it would spark a response, Pious looked ahead as they turned the last corner before Cersei's office.

"The Mayor of Philly has been giving us too much grief.. Bosslady wants to put an end to it."

Pious nodded his head slowly as his brain ran through the motions of the last time he'd kidnapped someone - perhaps he'd better try not to kill this one. The bodyguard stopped outside the office and nodded at Pious before turning back towards the exit of the HQ. Pious watched as he disappeared back round the same corner and considered his options for the plan ahead.

Tapping twice on the door before entering, Pious saw CerseiLannister sat studying some papers at her desk. It dawned on him just how excited he was to finally take action against the scummy politicians of Philadelphia and before he could even close the door, he broke into speech,

"So we're finally going to teach that cunt a lesson? Good!"

Pious had been involved in a lot of violence during his short time in Philadelphia. If he was a more honest man, he'd admit to being sick and twisted - but he'd only really tell you he'd only ever done what was necessary. Rushing to sit in the chair opposite Cersei, his excitement burst out once again,

"What's the plan? Do I get to tie that fuck up, and beat some sense into his lying face?"

As she yawns and rubs the sleep from her eyes she notices a shadowy figure in the corner of her bedroom. Checking the bed beside her she sees her play toy from the night before got the hint and was gone before she woke up.

Oh lordy, what time is it? Have you ever heard of knocking? Seriously, at least turn your back while I get dressed or go out into the other room and wait for me. Actually, go into the kitchen and put the kettle on to boil. Once it comes to a boil make yourself a cuppa and make me one too while you're at it. You know where everything is.

She flops back down on her bed growling at being woken up so early and in such a creepy manner. Getting up slowly as waves of dizziness mixed with shaking overcomes her.

No... More... 'Shine! I can't do this to myself.

She quickly gets washed up, dressed, and even throws a bit of make-up on then goes out to the kitchen where there's a happy cup of tea waiting for her.

She looks up and recognizances the gentleman now that she's awake.

Oh it's you. I thought it was Tony. How are you Jethro? Kids okay?

After a bit of small talk they get down to business.

Fine, fine... I can drink this on the way if you drive. Let's go. Cersei is waiting and we know how she gets if we keep her waiting longer than necessary. Grab yourself a few cookies out of the jar and let's go.

Annie was attempting to work out when a man came into the gym and waved her over. She got up slowly, a little bit unsure about the creepy looking man in the black overcoat. He had a beard and.. She didn't talk to anyone with beards.. But she walked up to him anyways, putting her hand on her gun that was always attached to her hip. She asked, "What do you want? Am I in trouble or something?"

The man laughed at her and said, "No need to put your hand on your weapon. I'm here to fetch you for CerseiLannister. She needed me to get as many of her crew members as possible for a job that she put together. Just come with me okay?"

Annie nodded at the man and grabbed her gym bag and her towel off the bench by the wall. She quickly wiped the sweat off her brow with the towel and followed the man down the hallway, out of the front door of the gym. There was a black car waiting outside and he opened the door for her. She sat down inside, heard the door shut, and quickly got lost in thought about what the job could be.

She thought, Murder? Nah, they'd done that already. A bank heist? Nah, too simple. What could possibly be so important that all of the members of 50 Shades of Jaime needed to be there? 

Before she knew it, the car pulled up outside of Cersei's Headquarters, a place she had left not even two hours ago. She quickly opened the door for herself, hustled out of the car and ran inside of the HQ. She made her way down the hall, knocked twice on Cersei's office door, and let herself in. She was surprised to see Pious sitting in the seat opposite Cersei, and MarySibley was standing next to a bookshelf against the wall. She looked around and then said, "So, what are we here for? We gonna' take out some fools or what?"

Hearing the door behind him open, Pious rose to his feet. Stepping to the side of the room within the semi-circle forming around Cersei's desk, he began to speak to MarySibley and -AnnieO-,

"Good to see you, ladies. So Cersei wants us to kidnap the Mayor."

Pious scratched his stubble and continued,

"That bastard's had it coming to him. We're waiting on a few more to arrive, but what you girls got in mind? We need to know his whereabouts and we need somewhere to take the bastard."

Pulling out his hip flask, Pious took a quick swig of whiskey. With his throat refreshed, he continued,

"Can't we just kill him, Boss?"

Pious looked at CerseiLannister - his face overcome with sincerity.

Report Post Tip

"Well hello, Pious." She replied when he finished speaking. "So we are to kidnap the Mayor? Won't that be a little tough considering how much protection he has? I mean, we're mobsters and we have more bodyguards than we can count. I can only imagine how many eyes he has on him at all times! I'm sure he has a gun as well, just like we do. Mine's always on my hip. I'm sure his is within reach. So, how do we go about this? I know he's dumb but he can't be THAT dumb. It probably would be easier to just take him out with a long-range bullet or something, but where's the excitement in that? I think this is a wonderful idea. Kidnap him and make him wish he hadn't been such an asshole. I mean, who would try to get rid of the Mob?!"

She stopped blabbing for a little bit to rack her brain for a location, then said, "There's a warehouse outside of Bella Vista. It's been vacant for years, and the door at the back isn't locked. We could buy a padlock and a chain and lock it ourselves, maybe gag the Mayor so he can't yell for help."

Report Post Tip
She leans against the bookcase and listens. Her head pounding from the festivities the night before she can barely keep track of the conversation.

Hello kids, how's tricks? I have one concern with that warehouse. You do know that squatters live in it right? Those Fresh of the Boat from the other side of the pond? Yeah, I've seen a dozen or so going in and out. It's one of the first places the cops would check. Not to mention I'm pretty sure it's already being watch. Think big, think classy. They'll have eyes out all over the city and the suburbs. We need to get the Mayor out of the city as fast as we can, before someone notices he's gone.

She rubs her temples gingerly and thinks.

I'm sure Cersei has something in her brain, we just have to wait for her to grace us with her presence. Jethro told me she had to run out for a bit while we were on our way over here. Is there coffee anywhere? I have a killer headache and could really, really use a cup or ten.

She looks around the room for something resembling coffee and food.
Report Post Tip

Several hours had passed since the call came in from Cersei to come in immediately. Dexter had immediately finished his business and began the drive back to Philadelphia, but the trip from Chicago was not a short one. The family business that brought him there now finished, Dexter smiled. Never a dull moment here, always someone to kill.

As the car approached Cersei's HQ, Dexter wondered what exactly was going down this time. There were very few jobs in which his particular skill set was needed, as it's typically not advisable to leave a trail of dead bodies after every job. Still being a few minutes away, Dexter occupied himself by checking to ensure that both pistols he carried were snug in their shoulder holsters, as well as chambered and ready. Never know what to expect, these days. 

Dexter's driver finally pulled up to the curb outside of the building and he groaned. Cramped inside of a car was not the way he had intended to spend his night or morning, but here he was at least. Stretching as he climbs out of the car, Dexter was relieved to finally be vertical again. Smoothing some of the wrinkles out of his suit, he walks into the HQ to meet those already assembled inside.

Walking down the hallway, Dexter overhears part of a conversation coming from Cersei's office. Making his way inside, he surveys the room and sees several mafioso gathered there already, apparently discussing the possibility of kidnapping the Mayor. Now, that was a new one. Exciting.

Dexter bows his head slightly towards Annie and Cersei, commenting on how the two women are looking beautiful as always. With some brief small talk out of the way, Dexter moves to business. Lighting a cigarette, he blows smoke lazily through the air as he speaks.

"I don't think racing the mayor out of the city is a good idea. As soon as they realize the Mayor is gone, they're probably going to assume we moved him out of the city and begin the search there. Perhaps we can try to hide him right under their noses? Also, I'm not sure that I'd be too concerned about the Mayor's security or the actual snatch. Since the decimation of the former families, the city has become very lax. I'm sure he has a routine, and anyone with a routine becomes an easy target. All we need to do is watch, figure out when he is most vulnerable, and strike then." 

Dexter blows smoke rings through the air for a moment, letting what he just said sink in. A thought occured to him, then, something that surprised even him, "Maybe we should make every effort not to kill anyone. They know who we are, and they know that we will kill. Why not, then, make this about power? Fuck with their heads a little bit? I like to see blood spilled as much as the next person..maybe a little more..but why not send the message that we decide who lives and who dies, and they are only alive because we allowed them to be?"

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

As seemingly is custom for SKM, he wanders through the HQ doors just as the meeting is about to end. It would be far to odd to actually turn up on time when requested when oneself tries ever so hard to portray the image of an untidy, unruly and useless Mafioso.

Quickly grabbing a cup of finest English tea from the delightful MarySibley, SKM can't help but notice Mary's hour glass figure before him and ponders why he hasn't seen this peach of a gal before....

In a somewhat eager desire to shake some sense back into his wandering mind SKM walks straight into the back of the bosses chair, spilling his mug of tea over her back in the process....

So much for making a quiet entrance in the hope his absence was not noted...

Report Post Tip

As the story goes, Mister Bean shows up in the end..then tells everyon to get fuck yourselves. Ten ten ten tenenen ten tenen!

Report Post Tip

Cersei had been sat back in her chair, watching her crew assemble around her and begin to debate spiritedly what exactly they should do with the troublesome little bastard down in the town hall. Her face was becoming more and more alive just by listening to them - she had so much talent around her, and the sharp minds that floated ideas about the room as possible plans were suggested and debated made her even more certain that 50 Shades of Jaime could get the job done on the jumped up fuck. 

Suddenly, Cersei was broken from her train of admiration for the passion and hunger of her crew to get the job done by SKM tipping scalding hot tea down her back. Shrieking and leaping about four feet into the air, Cersei managed to tip her now-soaked chair over entirely, cracking one of the arms in two. Pulling off her now drenched jacket, she was left wearing a black vest top and tight fitting black trousers, giving her the look of a trained assassin. 

"Good morning, SKM. As always, full marks for your entrance. Maybe if you work on your aim with that tea, next time you'll make me take more than my jacket off, eh?"

Cersei shoots a glance at MarySibley, knowing that there was half a chance that Mary would launch a whole teapot at her on the back of that remark. 

"So, I'm liking your thoughts, y'know. And I think I have a plan. Mary, -AnnieO-.... I want you two gorgeous ladies to scope out exactly what kind of protection the mayor has around him. I want you to find out as much as you can - how many bodyguards, who they are, where they live, where they eat, whether they have a weakness for beautiful women... everything. We need an opening on the cunt and I'm sure that he can't be paying them as much as his interference has cost us already. 

Now, Annie, you mentioned the warehouse, and as you quite rightly said, Mary, it's usually full of those fresh off the boat. And quite right too, but we can still use it. Now, what I'm thinking, is that we'll keep the mayor right here in the HQ. We have plenty of rooms, and the neighbours are well trained in staying the fuck away from our business. But this is about power, exactly as Dexter said. When we take him, Pious, I'll be leaving you in charge of arranging to beat some sense into the little fuck. And Dexter, my dear... I'll be needing your skill set especially.

We aren't going to kill this guy - he doesn't deserve the honour and satisfaction of death. We're going to break him. We're going to be the dreams that keep him awake at night and that slowly drive him insane. I'm thinking we leave a few pieces of him scattered around town once we have him... starting with the warehouse. Might as well give those new in town something to get excited about, right? And we can kill two birds with one stone this way, because when they find it... we simply watch who squeals and we pick out the ones we want to bring in from there. And SKM, my dear - I'm putting you in charge of kidnapping the mayors chair. Getting to his size takes some serious sitting on ones arse, and if he's sitting on it as long as he really must have a comfortable one. Apparently I'm in the market for one now."

Cersei glances sadly down at her fallen chair. Already the mission had taken it's first loss, and she didn't like to think of it as an omen of what may still come. 

"How does all of this sound? Getting him is going to be the most difficult part, I think. Does anybody have any ideas?"

Report Post Tip

Annie stood completely still after admiring Dexter's blowing skills. The small smoke rings floated through the air and then dissipated and she quickly realized she had been staring throughout his whole speech. At least she thought it was a speech.. Maybe he hadn't said anything at all. She shook her head to break her chain of thought just as SKM's tea went down CerseiLannister's back.

She gasped at the scene before her as Cersei jumped out of her seat, causing her chair to tip over and the arm of the chair to break. She wondered how hard Cersei would hit SKM, but she was shocked that she only had a witty remark to give him, about how if he aimed better maybe she would have had to take more of her clothes off.

Annie started to laugh aloud, but she quickly saw the look that MarySibley gave Cersei, so she shut her mouth. She listened intently as Cersei addressed Mary and herself, saying, "I want you two gorgeous ladies to scope out exactly what kind of protection the mayor has around him. I want you to find out as much as you can - how many bodyguards, who they are, where they live, where they eat, whether they have a weakness for beautiful women... everything. We need an opening on the cunt and I'm sure that he can't be paying them as much as his interference has cost us already."

She felt extremely important to be given the chance to spy on the Mayor, with Mary of course. She gave Mary a quick side look and then said, "I think that's a great thing to do. See what kind of protection he has and when someone could possibly sneak in to kidnap the Mayor. This sounds like a fun challenge, and it's a chance for Mary and I to get out of the HQ. You know, get away from all the smelly guys in here."

She laughed then continued by saying, "So, basically we get to follow the Mayor and his entourage around for a few days, to see their schedule and where they go home to. What if they live with the Mayor? We might find out that he has constant protection, even while he sleeps. What then?"

Report Post Tip

Taking his seat in a flustered manner SKM attempts to look at least a little bit interested in the conversation taking place before him. As per usual though his attention span resembles that of a gnat. 

Amongst occasional glances at the derrière of Cersei he wonders what it is like underneath those black trousers of hers. SKM really likes hairy legs. He prays to all the gods above that she is au natural. The hairier the better. Hearing his name mentioned by Cersei he snaps out of his trance like, fantasy state just in time to hear Cersei comment on MarySibley being a sexual deviant herself. He ponders to himself whether it would be worth broaching the subject of teaming up with Mary to somehow illicit photos from their fellow family members in compromising  (and hopefully nude) positions.

Report Post Tip

On the morning of the 27th of June, Annie and MarySibley went on their way to scope out the Mayor. After an immense amount of investigation, they had been told by someone who wouldn't be named that the Mayor frequented a local family-owned restaurant for breakfast on Saturday mornings called Brett's. So they set out to the destination.

Annie flagged a taxi and when it stopped, Mary and herself got in. 

"We need to go to Brett's on Forth Street," Mary said to the driver. "And get us there quick, please."

Annie nodded and stayed silent as the taxi left the curb, watching the buildings go by beside them, wondering about their history. She always had such weird thoughts when driving, and she knew that Mary probably felt awkward right now with the silence. Or maybe she didn't. Maybe she liked silence in tense situations.

When they arrived at the restaurant a few minutes later, they got out of the taxi and walked up to the outdoor seats. They both sat and started searching for the Mayor. They spotted him about two minutes later walking up with a small group of men in suits. They weren't very big guys so they wouldn't be too hard to subdue, unless they had Martial Arts training or something.. The Mayor himself was rather large and plump-looking in his blue tuxedo. She thought he dressed rather fancy to be going to eat at a diner for breakfast, but to each their own.

"Mary, do you think that's all the Bodyguards he has? Or do you think he has more?" Annie asked quietly. "I mean, they aren't very big. Maybe those are just the guys he takes to breakfast with him, since there isn't really a threat at a small diner."

Mary shrugged her shoulders and they continued to watch. After observing the Mayor and his men for awhile, Annie wrote down some notes to herself on a small piece of napkin, 

Four small bodyguards with him at breakfast. Check to see if any of them have trained in Martial Arts.

Mayor dressed in blue tuxedo. Too fancy for breakfast at a diner? Where is he going afterwards?

Man is he fat! He won't be able to run away. Or at least not very far!

She chuckled a little to herself at her last comment that she wrote. Mary gave her a look that told her to stop, so she did just that. When they turned back to the Mayor and his men, they noticed an exchange between another man in a black tux and the Mayor. A briefcase was handed over and the man quickly took his exit. Annie made a mental note of what the man in the black tux looked like, balding, thin, Latino, then pulled out her small binoculars that she brought with her so that she could get a closer look at what was inside the briefcase.

Through the binoculars, Annie watched as one of the Mayor's bodyguards grabbed the briefcase from the Mayor so that he could open it. She presumed that was so he could make sure there wasn't a bomb inside or something. 

At least they were thorough.. She thought to herself. She made another mental note to herself,

The bodyguards seem to be semi-smart. 

When the bodyguard was assured there was no bomb inside, he flipped open the latches and, slowly, opened it. Annie couldn't believe her eyes when she saw the amount of gold bricks that were inside. She quickly handed the binoculars to Mary so she could see as well, and they exchanged a look that said, "What the fuck is going on here?"

They both quickly got out of their seats, walked to the sidewalk and Annie hailed another taxi. They needed to go somewhere quiet so they could regroup and figure out what to do next. She thought the local park would be a great place so she told the driver and he took them there. She handed him a twenty and they got out, making their way towards a bench that had no one within fifty yards of it.

"What the hell?" She asked Mary. "Why would the Mayor need that much gold? Is he extorting someone? Was that a payment to keep someone alive? I mean, what do we do? We obviously need to report that to CerseiLannister but.. We still had other stalking to do of the Mayor and his men today. Do we just wait til tomorrow to tell Cersei everything that we find out?"

She listened as Mary said, "I think we just wait til tomorrow to report everything to her. I mean, we need to find out as much as we can. We need to go back to the restaurant and tail the Mayor to wherever him and his men go next. That was our plan anyways, and now it's even more important that we follow through with that. So, let's go back, okay? Maybe we'll figure out even more info about what we just saw."

Annie nodded and decided that was the logical thing to do. Luckily they had only been away from the restaurant for a couple minutes, and the park was just a few blocks away from the it, so they set out on foot back to the restaurant. They got there just in time to see the Mayor and his men getting up out of their seats. They all brushed off their fancy clothes and then walked back towards the car they had gotten out of. It was a black, shiny car and she took note of the driver's licence number on the piece of napkin.

Illinois license plate

Number: DC3-38Y

They quickly hailed a cab, got in, and told the driver to follow that shiny black car. The driver nodded and then set out when the black car pulled away from the curb.

"Don't make it obvious that we're following them, but don't lose them either. Got it?" Annie said to the driver. "And don't ask any questions!"

The driver nodded again and kept his mouth shut as he followed the black car closely, but not too close. She could tell he feared what would be done to him if he didn't follow through, and she was happy that she had been the one to put that fear in him. 

They followed the black car for what seemed like days until it finally stopped in front of a decrepit-looking building on the outskirts of South Philly. Mary said, "Wow they drove a long ways.. Now what could they possibly be doing here!?"

Annie could only shrug and say, "I have no clue.. At all.. Usually I'm pretty good at coming up with possibilities but.. I've got nothing this time.."

She looked quickly over at Mary who was watching the Mayor. Annie looked back towards the scene and noticed that the men had gotten out of the car and the Mayor was pacing around, looking rather angry while holding the briefcase. He moved his hand towards his hip and pulled out a gun. She hadn't noticed before that he had a gun, and after writing that down on her napkin, she looked back up just in time to see him aim his gun at the tallest bodyguard. He fired the gun twice and both bullets went directly in the middle of the guy's forehead.

Annie screamed and then covered her mouth. She dared take a look at Mary who was rapidly patting the driver on the shoulder and saying,  "Get us the fuck out of here.. Now.. We need to get back to Bella Vista.."

The tires of the taxi squealed as the driver pulled away from where they had stopped. He went about twenty miles per hour over the speed limit until they reached the city limits of Bella Vista.

Annie said, "You can stop now. Let us out. Sorry you had to see that. Here's a hundred dollar bill for the fare and here's another hundred so you keep your damn mouth shut."

Mary and Annie quickly got out of the taxi and, with the earlier scene still fresh in their mind, started walking to nowhere. Annie's thoughts were a jumbled mess inside her head and she was sure Mary's were the same. She thought, What do we do? Where do we go now? The Mayor is currently in South Philly with three of his men alive, and one dead by the Mayor's own gun. 

Mary said, "Annie, I think we need to go back to Headquarters, and wait til morning to confront Cersei with this information. Did you get the license plate number of that car? And did you possibly see what kind of gun the Mayor used to shoot his Bodygaurd?"

Annie nodded in answer to both questions then said, "I have photographic memory. The gun was a .357 S&W Magnum. I could tell even from where we were parked. And, I wrote down the license plate number. It was DC3-38Y. Also, I agree with waiting til morning. It gives us a bit to calm ourselves and figure out what exactly we'll tell Cersei. So, let's get back to HQ and relax a bit. If anyone asks, we'll just tell them to make it to the meeting in the morning."

Mary hailed a taxi for them so that they could get back to HQ, and when they arrived, they breathed a sigh of relief simultaneously at the normalcy of everything there. It was all so calm and quiet. No one was walking around on the sidewalks and the building looked the same as it did when they had left that morning. They quickly made their way inside, saying goodbye to each other and making their way to their own bedrooms. 

After setting all of her stuff down on her desk, Annie sat down on her bed, took her shoes off and then laid down, putting her head on her cool pillow. She covered herself with her blanket and before she knew it, she fell into a deep sleep. When she finally woke, she took a look at her bedside clock to see that she had somehow slept until 5:34 AM the next day. 

Holy shit.. She thought to herself. How did that happen!?

She knew that Cersei woke everyday around 6 AM so she wrote out a note and then put it on her boss's office door. When Cersei woke and went to her office to do her daily work, she would see the note and call for a meeting between everyone so that Mary and Annie could share the info they had found.

A couple hours later, at 7:30 AM, after she had rewritten her notes onto a piece of paper, there was a knock at her bedroom door. She opened it to see the same Bodyguard from several days ago; the one that had grabbed her from the gym. He told her that Cersei was waiting in her office and that she had called a meeting with everyone. 

Annie walked into Cersei's office through the open door to see Pious, Dexter, MarySibley, SKM and Cersei already seated inside. She looked around at them all and then began to speak, telling them everything that Mary and herself had seen and witnessed the previous day, and giving them the driver's license plate number and the make of the gun that was used by the Mayor. She finished by saying, "What now?"

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Kidnapping.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL