Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 11:25:11
Page:  1 
Tornado Vortex in Downtown Started by: RemusLupin on Jun 23, '15 03:59

RemusLupin called PepeLePewPew and Cpt-Sparrow into his office. "Hey both of you.... I need a favor." Remus looks towards the odd pair of mafioso. Pepe's eyes were bloodshot as hell as usual, while Cpt-Sparrow looked way too eager with a grin stretched ear to ear.

"What the hell you smiling so hard about?" he looks to Cpt-Sparrow, "Did you take another one of those blue pills? O god... well look, I need you two to go and find AliceLombardi. Our headquarters is getting packed to the brim with the influx of new members and I want to announce to her and the world that she will be setting up and running her own crime family here in Dowtown Detroit along my side. Try not to pass out or get ran over along the way you two. That would be excellent."

Report Post Tip

Walking along the streets of Detroit, AliceLombardi was headed towards Downtown's Coffee Shop to buy a round of coffee for everybody back at the HQ.  Just as she finished ordering the coffee, Cpt-Sparrow ran in and trying to catch his breath. 

"I figured you would be here Alice.  Remus was looking for you this morning.  He wants to talk to you about something."  

A few minutes later, PepeLePewPew drove up in front of the coffee store followed by ForeverSexy.  

"Cpt-Sparrow went out looking for you first, but I decided to come look for you as well.  Glad we all found you now."

The barista called over "Hey Alice,  your drinks are done now hun."  "Thanks Jen!"  

She walked over to grab some drinks and handed a few each to them.  We all headed back out to the car and got in.     

As we got out of the car and walked back into the HQ.  She started walking towards the boss's office.  She knocks on his door. 

"Is that you, Alice?  If it is come on in. If it's just you WhatJustHappened then come complain about stinky Frenchy Canadians in a little while, I got something I'm trying to....."

She slowly pushes in the door and stands in front of Remus's desk.

"Yes, It me. Alice.  You were looking for me?  Is there something wrong?"

"There is something I would like to talk to you about.  Have a seat."

She slowly takes a seat not sure what to expect next.  

"You see that envelope right there on the table.  Open it."

She reaches for the envelope and slowly opens the seal, and pulls out the card and opens it up to see a key.

"Congrats Alice.  You deserve this chance to have your own HQ. I look forward to seeing what you can do for Detriot. I know you have an unwavering loyalty to me, our family and will do wonderful things for the city."

"Thank You Remus! I will call my new HQ!

Tornado Vortex

Report Post Tip

Dee escapes the vortex and approaches Alice

"Thats a fine vortex you have there my friend.  Im sure it'll great things for the city of DT.  Congratulations"

*Tips hat & walks off*

Report Post Tip

Penny is strolling through the streets of Detroit, she decided to visit the city she had once spent sometime in as a child. It was a trip for sentimental value, well that and she had a bit of business to deal with but she liked to think she was there casually visiting. She looked down at her watch, she still had some time to waste until her business deal was to be completed so she decided to walk the main strip in Downtown. The city was bustling with activity, the civilians were happy, the mobsters were happy, the city in a whole was working like a well oiled machine. Penny continued down the street, she come across a big building. There were some workers finishing up a couple of small repairs, by the looks of it they had been their renovating the place. 

Not trying to be nosy but she couldn't help but peer in the open door to take a look to see what they have done to the place. She couldn't see much so she decided to get a closer look, placing her foot on the first step she tried not to draw the attention of the men finishing the repairs. She took one more step up but didn't notice the can of paint sitting on the step, she hit the can with her foot sending it rolling down the stair. Luckily for her the lid was still on it, otherwise it would have been a complete mess that she would have had to explain to someone.

Although she didn't make a mess, the noise of the can falling down the stairs brought the attention of the woman inside. As Penny bent down to pick up the can off the floor she heard a voice coming from the door. "Uhm.. excuse me but may I ask what the hell you are doing?" Penny looked up about to explain herself but when she looked up she saw someone she knew, someone she had known for a while.

"Alice!"

"Penny!"

Penny walked up the stairs to give Alice a hug.

"What are you doing here?"

"I'm in town on business and well had sometime to waste, so was walking around and I seen this building. My curiosity got to me, wanted to see what they were doing with it. What are you doing here?"

Alice told Penny the good news about her own HQ and that she was in the process of finishing off the last little bit of repairs on the building. The two talked on those steps for about 30 minutes, they had a lot to chat about it had been a while since they had seen each other. Penny looked down at her as Alice was talking. 

"Ah, dammit"

"What's a matter?"

"I got to run, have to meet a couple people in uhm 3 minutes. Congrats on the HQ hun, I would wish you luck but I know you don't need it. I know you will do great things. I got to run though, lets catch up before I leave town perhaps grab a drink or two."

Penny gave Alice another hug before running off, trying not to be late for her meeting.

Report Post Tip

King_Demon was selling some low life some coke before he looked at a commotion going on across the street, noticing his sexy princess with a group of people he decided to walk over and see what was all the commotion, upon reaching the crowd he heard what was going on, he walked over to Alice.

"Congratulations sweety, im so happy for you, your mother would have been proud"

He says before being pushed away by the crowd, he decided to go on to the bar knowing he would catch up later. 

Report Post Tip

Alice! Alice! Congrats darling on making it to the bold position, Hope you will do great there :) Wish you all the best, And Goodluck :)

*Hugs and Kisses* 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Tornado Vortex in Downtown
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL