Get Timers Now!
X

May 05 - 17:59:47
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Life on the run. Started by: MrLuciano on Jul 23, '09 12:57

"Â wonderful story!"

-A- makes his way to MrLuciano and hands him  cigar...

Report Post Tip

Champ sees A handing a cigar to a corspe

Report Post Tip

placing the cigar in his dead hands -A- walks back and spots Champ, staring at him...

" want one? "

Report Post Tip

Champ says yes and lites the cigar.

Report Post Tip

Yes it is as well as confusing why are you all glorifying this corpse?

Report Post Tip

Well, sorry to burst your bubble Champ but you are talking to a corpse too now.

Report Post Tip

Given some of the mind-numbing conversations I've had with some of the certain Friends of Ours in our world, maybe talking to corpses isn't such a bad idea. Perhaps you're on to something here Champ

Report Post Tip

Im with Anselmo on this one. Lets just say many of our "Friends" were complaining about their looks when the brains were being handed out. lol

Report Post Tip

Champ stares at the rotten corpse with burns and maggots over its body. Yet realizes what a wonderful person this man or was and thinks his descendant would be proud if they could here this.

This was trully a genius speech indeed, I have heard of my own ancestors meeting  the legendary Don Paul_Walker, and former Godfather_Odd.

Report Post Tip

After stumbling through the back alley that is now flooded with rubbish from Craig's bin dipping, Mike_Litoris stumbles upon a local Mega Mart...

It is always nice to re-live some of the compelling tales of legendary business ventures from yesterday still floating around these streets.

Mike_Litoris purchases a bottle of whiskey and leaves.

Report Post Tip

Craig looks up from his position amidst much rubbish. He notices Mike_Litoris stumbling from the local Mega Mart with a bottle of whiskey. He wonders where he'll deposit that bottle and makes a mental note to search for it in his rubbish at a later date.

Report Post Tip

One of the finest stories of mafioso success I've ever heard on these streets. Godspeed, MrLuciano!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Life on the run.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL