Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 08:07:10
Page:  1 
A Knights Tale Started by: Spartacus on Jun 24, '15 22:56

Spartacus stood in the arena area of his HQ and watched as Lancelot worked day in and day out for him. The blood and sweat they had shared together over the time that he had stood within the walls had made Spartacus ponder a few things.

"Brother!" Spartacus had set down his sword and put a hand on Lancelot's shoulder.  "You breath eat and shite these sands do you not?"

He watched as Lancelot wiped a bit of sweat from his brow and then with a strong blow felt the sting of Lancelot's punch on his arm. "Breath eat and shite… Many other things as well!” Lancelot gave a laugh as he watched Spartacus shake off the punch a bit.

"Ya ya brother. Come with me. I'd like a bit of wine." Spartacus had already started to walk off the sands as Lancelot mumbled behind him about drinking wine too early in the day.

After reaching a breezy area Spartacus stopped and then with a slight grin he turned and then swung at Lancelot. He shook his head as he realized that he had hit nothing but air and then nodded his head.

"You have learned well Lancelot, but do you think you’re really a gladiator? Or still a knight?" Spartacus turned back and walked around another corner where he reached a small table with two glasses of wine upon them. He pulled out a chair and then sat down.

"Seems you were expecting this Spartacus." Lancelot took his seat and then leaned forward.

"You've never been one to shoot the shit Spartacus so cough it up." Lancelot snatched the glass of wine from the table and eagerly took the glass.

"No I have not but I never look keenly on letting a brother leave these sands, and you know that." Spartacus gave a stern look and watched Lancelot shift in his chair uncomfortably. "I need someone to help Paradise. I have left it vacant till time had allowed me the right person to fill its walls. It's not a gladiators world there Lancelot, more of a knightly one." Spartacus lifted his glass and then gave a slight laugh. "I could not think of anyone more deserving then the one that will always be knight but a gladiator in heart."

Spartacus slid a key across the table and then took a sip from his glass. "Go start your tale knight!"

Report Post Tip

Congrats on breaking the trend and giving someone fresh and new a chance. Absolute stunning show lads. Can't wait to see the same outcome unfold again.

Report Post Tip

“Alexander I am so pleased you could attend our celebration, I feel like you forgot to collect your party hat at the door though. Our world has gone through some awful and stressful times recently, new and old blood must come together to rebuild. Standing and casting unhelpful comments will not help to home our homeless or protect our innocent.”

Whispers smiles before turning to Lancelot

“Congratulations old man”

Report Post Tip

Spartacus hands Alexander what seems like a must needed drink and then gives Whispers a wink.

Just as Whispers has stated new and old must come together to bring life back to these shores, and within those shores lies the wonderful city of Las Vegas. I'm proud as you must have noticed to have Lancelot stand by my side  as a crew leader just as I am YourNextWife. So yes a mix of new and old I would say.

I wish you luck Alexander and hopefully a happier time at other parties that you plan on attending.

Spartacus looks at Alexander and then raises his own glass.

Report Post Tip

"But I have yet to best you on these very sands Spartacus and now you want me to move away, ah you manouvre well brother"

Lancelot chuckles as he looks at Spartacus then back at the sands, memories flooding back of the good times they all had shared there over the years.

"I shall miss this place and you brother, but you are right I will forever be a knight a servant of the lord and protector of the faith" with a hearty smile he looked back over to Spartacus who was now laughing "Ah Lancelot you always were one of noble heart but protector of faith" he even laughed louder "What are you the vatican?"

Taking a sip of wine Lancelot smiles as he pauses for thought "Actually that's an interesting name Spartacus, I will run my operation under the ingenious guise of The Vatican, and with the blessings of the lord may plenty of coin fall from the heavens and into ours coffers", drinking the last of his wine he reaches down and picks up the key to his new headquarters "I suppose I'll be off then much to do and all that old chap, you have put me to purpose I shall fulfill it"

"Coin! now that's the Lancelot I know may the gods be with you brother"

Taking his leave Lancelot leaves the Ludus and heads to Paradise in search of well you know COIN!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations brother, more deserved then i can even say

Report Post Tip

Sheldon saw big crowd in streets of Las Vegas,and decide to come closer

he saw well known face,and asked what is going on

"Lancelot is starting his own crew"says old man in the left corner of the street

Sheldon smiled because his father was good friend with Lancelots dad,so Sheldon decide to step in and say few words

"Lancelot I wish you good luck,and I know that Las Vegas will shine with your crew"

After that few words Sheldon light cigaret and dissapier down the alley

Report Post Tip

Congrats Lancelot..I shall miss seeing you in our room, but I know it's for a great thing..Well done my friend..

Report Post Tip

BadWolf grabs his goblet and finishes the rest off bit tipsy he approaches SirTinCan, "Congratulations brotheerrrr..." he is nudged and slurs off in mid sentence as a young lad barges in being a party poop'er trying to slant his good friend.

"Excuse me mate I think you should cut back on your salt intake as it seems to be through the roof. Not good for your health man!"

BadWolf fills his goblet back up and toasts SirTinCan. "A bright future I see for you here in Las Vegas! Your Father would be proud!"

Report Post Tip

YourNextWife walks up to Lancelot and takes a sip of her whiskey, "Congratulations Lancelot! I have seen you working hard every time I have come to visit The Strip. I can't think of anyone more deserving of Paradise. I look forward to watching your district grow and prosper." She lifts her glass and says, "Welcome neighbor."

Report Post Tip
Congratulations Lancelot! Very best wishes to you in Vegas! Look very much forward to seeing you flourish once more!
Report Post Tip

Congratulations on being elected as Pope! Wait, blessed by the gods?

Jokes aside, I'm sure you'll do well as usual.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A Knights Tale
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL