Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 13:49:25
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
To be Made Started by: Gollum on Jun 25, '15 14:23
I think respect should go both ways because I'm that sort of person where if you don't respect me then why should I respect you but if you respect me then I shall respect you and no matter what rank someone is because we're all human beings
Report Post Tip

Standing at the sidelines, Valium pondered Gollum's question. What does being a Made Man mean to me.

Well for starters, getting made is an achievement for me. It means I did something good that my boss trusts me for bestowing to me the rank of Made Man. To me, it means I have worked hard, showed that I can be trusted and that I can handle things that the family would need me to do and that I know the works and the ways of Cosa Nostra.

He then thinks about the second question... And what does it mean to you that others are Made in other families? 

I'm sure that different families may have similar or different requirements to get the rank of Made Man. But still, if they got Made, they could have gotten the rank because their boss trusts them that they could now handle themselves as Made Man. How do I treat them or anyone outside the family? I would treat them the way I would someone I deal business with. Because for me, my day to day dealings with everyone is all about business. You help them grow, they help you grow.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: To be Made
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL