Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 01:58:46
Page:  1 
New York-The apple city/Recent events and its outcomes Started by: -Maxwell on Jun 27, '15 23:19

Maxwell is sitting calmly in a meeting room with his crewleader Dollface and a few other additions to this great city, New york. To discuss the previous happenings and events that have just taken place.

"My stay in New York has been quite the adventure so far... Notorious gun fights, drug smuggling, gambling and a horrific chain of events, but over all new york has still succeeded in maintaining a smooth flow of the inner workings. Leader ship has seemed to still stay intact and in fact the war has actually opened up a few doors for people here in NY. New chances at becoming Godmothers Or Godfathers have become a possibility for some residents and new crewleaders have arrived to take their shot at a Bold life. Madara, and Martii each giving a chance to rule Manhattan together. Lucky who set up next to Dollface in the middle district and notorious Whoreable who is ruling over Brooklyn all are proving to be quite the honorable and delightful additions to new york and would like to speak for myself and say it is a complete honor working next to everyone here in the apple city. NEW YORK CITY!

Calmy takes a long and smooth puff off his Cuban and exhales very slowly with a grin on his face. Sorta chuckles and says.

"It's truly astounding.. it really is.. After the whole ordeal NY has been through it still stands as a big presence on these streets.
Other cities are building themselves up and are also a part of the rebuilding process..
I have been in this business for a few years but never have seen such a turn around. Literately things did a three-sixty and then some.. but the positive aspect is mostly a lot of opportunities have arisen for many mobsters and this thing of ours a new era has began. I am very proud to be a part of this whole thing I feel more of a peace may come outta this experience. Many wars have happened in the past, however none quite like this..

Maxwell kicks back on his leather chair at the very end of the table across from Dollface. Takes a shot sniffs and sits back in a relaxed posture with his hands behind his head.

Across the other side of the room Madara is standing, looking out of the window at the civilian population walk about their business, unaware of how little of the news papers reportings on the events were accurate. He turns and walks over to -maxwell to offer him a cookie as he starts speaking

"Everyone does their own thing in life. Some get lucky and stumble across a fortune to be made and seize their opportunity... others get lucky and simply don't end up with bullets in them whilst they're shopping for groceries around certain neighbourhoods. For those of us who have chosen this life, It's always a time to build, peacefully or otherwise. The only way we can build, though, is together. Without the support of others you'll never get any where worth a damn. No matter how many people swear they got where they are all by themselves, they didn't.. they got their with other people's help."

Madara gives -maxwell a map with a few instructions on the bottom regarding an upcoming Organized Crime his gang were planning to pull off.

"Feel free to add some good people to this job. There will be plenty of loot to go around"

Maxwell takes a deep breath in and slowly exhales and says..

Yes sir it seems business is booming once again but with possibility people may have a different perspective on things this time around...And do things a little bit differently.."

Report Post Tip

Martiimus takes a puff of his cigar, while looking at the plans Madara had placed in front of him. Martiimus nods his head and Madara retreats to his corner where he continued to look out of the window. New York has always been a special place in his heart. Letting his mind wander off Martii begins to reminisce on his days with Chris_Vaughn and DrKennethnoisewater but quickly clears his mind and looks at the paper in front of him, the numbers have been going up and its looking like the city is getting back on its feet, now was the time for the future and he was part of it.

Madara for this crime what can you tell me whats the expected haul and who else is in the gang for this?

Report Post Tip
I've been in families from LA to NY, and the eastern one have always been the best, though that's just my opinion.
Finally, after all the bloodshed, we're getting families that will make this city and its inhabitants proud.
Report Post Tip

Madara opens up the window, leans out and yells out at an urchin on the street who threw a sweet wrapper on the floor, right next to a trash can. He wondered why his parents hadn't taught him about clearing up his own mess so others didn't have to.

He turned back into the room to answer the question posed to him.

Well, besides those of us here now, whoever -Maxwell intends to bring as extra diversionary get away drivers. There will also be The_Joker and his thugs to work as enforcers to keep the witnesses quiet and looking the other way. Whagwan will be providing refreshments as it will likely be physically demanding on us all. Sheldon will be riding shotgun in the truck as he's letting us keep the loot in back of his business.

Also a couple of fellas from Brooklyn like Fast-Fingers-Freddy who we know can provide the job with fire power, should we meet any resistance.

The plan is simple. Tomorrow afternoon, a truck hauling a large trailor with the only two pandas in USA from the sanfransisco zoo will be arriving in south brooklyn and will continue north through queens then on to the bronx zoo. We're going to take them. We have a private collector willing to pay more than top dollar and then some for these 2 rarities.

Each group has their map with the locations and simple to follow instructions on. So long as we each follow them, everything shall go without a hitch. However just incase, we have good gunmen standing by who can keep calm as to avoid any collateral damages.

Madara walks over to the gramophone and places the needle onto the revolving record.

Report Post Tip

Smash and grab, Hmm haven't been involved in one these in years. The Haul sounds good, the money should be enough for a tidy profit, The crew looks good, i know most of em dependable guys, The-Joker is a bit crazy but he is talented. This should be good.

Martiimus lets his mind wander a bit as he looks at the map, the smash and grab sounded simple enough but for a job of this magnitude he knew the risks would be high, but the rewards would be worth it. Madara had always had a keen eye for quality hauls and this wouldn't be the first time they would have to get their hands dirty.

As the Tchaikovsky played in the background, the atmosphere in the room was one of serenity and calm, Martii reclined back on his chair and started working on another cigar, next to him was Madara who was going over the plans again.

Report Post Tip

the joker woke up to the sound of people talking but he didn't care. they where talking about how great new york was and that it's only getting better. He thought that was like kicking down a open door, ofcourse New York was going to be a better place now The_joker was here. He would make sure that there would be things happening people didn't expect. 

As the voices he heard weren't talking about anything special he could just get some more rest, because it was a late night and even a joker needs his sleep. but then he heard people say his name an the joker was wide awake, It seemed like Madara and Martii were two of the voices he had heard but where did they come from and where was the joker. 

Looking around he saw he was behind a bar in a nice room, it seemed like the place where he had the party last night. O man I can't even remember what that party was for. But know it seems that there was a meating between the leaders of his city going on. they where planning a nice crime together and apperently he was included in this plan. So I guess they don't mind me being there. 

"He guy's are you again talking about me, can't I just take a nap anymore. But I need to keep the witnesses quiet, what's that for kind of job. may I fill it in the way I like to do things. I promise you I will not disappoint you."

the joker started his plans of planting some explosives inside the dinner of the posible witnesses, and also the explosive to blow the place up when the job is done. just because he liked to see stuff burn. then he heard Madara say something about "avoiding collateral damage", Damn that was the fun part. 

Report Post Tip

Sitting at my desk as thoughts of the past events go racing through my head. Not to long ago these streets were filled with dead bodies. Now they are filled with active thriving people from district to district, I’m of proud of the Bronx and the other districts of New York for rebuilding this beautiful city.

Report Post Tip

Whagwan was sulking around the kitchen of the Akatsuki headquarters. Opening cupboards and banging them closed, slamming drawers and not quite stomping, but definitely being heavy footed.

"Whagwan will be providing refreshments as it will mimi mimi mama wawawawawa" Whagwan petulantly mocked what Madara had said.

Well, screw that. Whagwan had pulled out a phone book and called "Vincent Demeo's ~ Quality Eatery" in Little Italy.. Ha! "Quality eatery" indeed, they'd been closed by the city 3 times in the last two years alone.. Rats, roaches and food that could best be described as none too fresh, had had that particular establishment scrambling to pass ownership and reopen under a new name numerous times. It had never occurred to them to just sort the infestation problems out and buy an ice box. Idiots.

"Pfft, they'll probably all fail this organised crime, I didn't wanna go anyway" Whagwan muttered, while making up little flasks of tea.

There'd been a lot of people failing and getting busted for their group shenannigans lately... There was, in all probability a good chance this one would fail, too.. Even if it did sound like an awesome and fun stab at making money. Well, Whagwan didn't care, they could go steal pandas, or whatever.. There was some serious safe cracking to be done, that money wasn't going to just steal itself now, was it?

Taking the sandwiches from the "Vincent Demeo's" bags, Whagwan placed them into little metal lunchboxes. The lunchboxes were, of course childrens' lunchboxes, painted in vibrant colours with cute characters on them. After the tea flasks had been tightened, they were placed next to the sandwiches. A cookie, taken from Madara's personal (and specially imported) stash was put into the lunchboxes last, next to a little tub of jello and a small children's-toy.

Whagwan closed up the lunches and placed them into a big cardboard box.

"Madara! Madaaaaraaaaa! The refreshments you wanted wanted your boys to have are ready!"

Whagwan cleared away the eatery bags and exited the kitchen, mind wandering to a deal with some heroin that was due to be made.

Report Post Tip

Maxwell wakes up and instantly hops on the phone to establish what the plans are for this Organized Crime..As he is discussing plans about the crime with Madara while she is filling him on the plans Martii, The joker, and Whagwan had came up with.. Suddenly a thought crosses his mind..  "Screw Vincent Demoe's were hitting something big. If were gonna do this we may as well go all out" All or nothing.

"I don't take this kinda Risk unless the profit is big. New York is known for much more then steeling from food joints."

But that last thought begins to lead into more thoughts as Maxwell begins to ponder. "Some of the things that have happened. The risk we all take on a day to day bases. Are they all worth it? Truly everyone has there goals they wanna reach before there judgement day."

"Mine personally is to be well known and considered a huge Icon in some peoples eyes..Possibly being an addition to New York maybe be satisfying to some But all this steeling? Crimes? Gambling? Is it all what keeps us here? Personally I think New york is an amazing city to be apart of possibly the main reason why I am in the business today...

But I am curious now, What is everyone's intentions and thoughts on new york This question is strictly for NY residents. All residents within new york all have there personal Achievements, Goals, Alliances, Dreams.. And this is pretty much what makes up this fine city as a whole.. So the question, What is everyone's personal Achievements they wanna earn or goals, Dreams What do you think you are worth to New York what is it that everyone have to offer or Achieve outta this city??

Report Post Tip

Madara ruffles -Maxwell's hair as he listens to him rant about stealing some better food for the job. He smiles and eats his jello with a curly straw, because he could.

Well. I'm not going to say I speak on behalf of anyone but I would imagine a fair few people want either the same or something similar to what I do. Personally I'd like enjoy it, to share it with people that make it worth living and probably to live it for as long as is humanly possible in a state of enjoyment.

My own ancestors, or at least some of them, have been exceptionally talented at certain activities in their life. Whether it was being one of the best pickpockets nationwide or the best at selling a fence to their nextdoor neighbor... whilst those were great for each of them, my life, this life I have been given, I am the countries greatest safecracker. No one can get in and out of a safe faster or smoother than I can. I intend to keep this up until I die or someone proves to be too dedicated to re-surpass. 

I know it may not be the most ambitious personal dream to have but it's mine and no one can take it from me.

Madara ponders for a moment if anyone else had considered challenging him for the position of the best safe cracker in all the land and what prize he might offer as incentive to make others give him a legitimate rival

Report Post Tip

My goal, in New York, is to get every last one of its citizens drinking tea! Now now, don't mistake my answer for my being flippant, it truly is something I'd like to achieve.  It's the reason I packed tea in those lunchboxes with no alternative offered. Tea and learn to love it. As it should be.

My second goal is to simply have fun, whether that be by drinking tea, or serving it with big platters of spam sandwiches, in between a few earning schemes,  it's what I love and live to do.

Report Post Tip

while The_joker is listening to -Maxwell we looks at his chair and then at the table and a plan starts to take form inside his head. then Madara was talking about what he saw as a goal in his life, and the_joker picked up his chair and place it n top of the table. En after that he also went up the table. Then it was @Whagan turn to tell his hopes and dreams. seems like everyone has tought about this for some time now. But als he was thinking about what these three people had said he went op on the chair and reached for the chandeleer. He could just get to it and pulled himself on to the chandelier. now he was looking down on everyone and everyone was looking back. 

"It seems that I have you attention now. I would like to say some thinks so you guys, and girls listen up. -maxwell you are a icon already but from up here nobody is huge. but you will reach that goal some day, I believe you can do it. then we have that nice Whagwan serving and drinking tea with everyone, what kind of tea do you serve. I like the long island ones. As long as you serve those i'm in."

The joker looks around if someone could get him one of those tea's because he forgot to bring one up . 

"then we have Madara, the already tea drinking madara. he wants to be the best safecracker in our world. But it's way more fun to blow the safe up. and see all the money burn. and that takes me to my own goals. I'm just a guy who likes to have fun. blow stuff up or just burn a building to the ground. So All i wanted to say was, 

Oh I just wanna have fun
That's all they really want
Some fun
When the working day is done
I just  wanna have fun
Oh I just wanna have fun"

After singing that last part the joker thought about that again, he really needed to write his tekst down, this sounded good. but then he saw people down below, they also liked the text but it seems that they didn't like the way it was preformed. But the joker wasn't done yet.

"Oke guy no more songs but it's what i'm about controlled chaos. I want to know what is happening in this city of ours but also what is happening in the other cities if it has effect on my town. So I like the chaos but i don't like the war. "

Then the joker looks down again and he sees someone handing him a nice tea but then as he starts drinking it. whagwan this is nowmal tea we just talked about this I already made part of your goal come true.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: New York-The apple city/Recent events and its outcomes
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL