Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 12:33:50
Page:  1 
What's the most. Started by: Leo_Ligambi on Jun 30, '15 06:16

What's the most you have had of credits, money, kills, etc.

Id love to see how people have won and took to gambling again only to lose all they have made ;)

Report Post Tip
I've lost 70 credits before on dice. Never played it before and won a few throws. Didn't understand what I was rolling for and suddenly lost, lost, lost.

Not gambled much since, obviously.
Report Post Tip

I've had 275 credits before at my height.

I had roughly over $1 billion at one point as DanTheMan (Granted - It wasn't all my money). - If we're talking 100% my money, Kyubey had over $150m.

I had 1100 wackstat on DanTheMan and I achieved Godfather - Kyubey (Another Godfather run) had 1050.

I guess those are my simple accomplishments.

Report Post Tip

Most I had was 100 creds.. and I got em all from dice.

And I lost it all eventually,... to dice.

Report Post Tip

Most I ever had was like 800 credits when one of these Dice guys loved Billy and gave me a shit ton of credits which I then invested back into the family, never did stockpile for myself too much and I knew I would blow them all on Dice

Billy was 1050 when he died

Fear was like 1150

Billy had over 300m at one point almost 400 before shelling out for BGs for numerous people, damn do I miss that family :(

Report Post Tip
Richer than God, 1400 WS, 300ish credits.

Pointless living in the past though, should look to better your accomplishments and be "the most" each new character. Lol JK too much effort.
Report Post Tip

about 100 credits is all i have had off one of izzys giveaway nights, never have more than 2 million ever as put it straight into credits 

Report Post Tip

Well my story goes a little differently,  I traded a friend some points on another game for 500 cred here. 

I then used that cred to beat Squishy really bad! Like he lost 11k credit bad lol.

Most money Ive carried on me before was around 100m. 

The most kills was 200-300ish and this is when I bought durdens for the whole game and hella mia's

Report Post Tip
Had 1000+ credits and gambled them all =/
Report Post Tip
Had about 8.5K credits (maybe more)
Donated like 300 credits to crew leader (i know lol it was fken stupid) and then traded someone 500 creds for something else *wink wink*
Then there was a little "update" in the game and oh look there go like 6k credits haha.
Most kills probably like 20 lol Never really focused on that.
Report Post Tip

I had a 75 wack stat once and died.

Still trying to recover.

Report Post Tip
Your Dice Stats
Last 1 Hour
Total Net Cash: $0
Total Net Credits: -936.00
Total Games Played: 166
Total Games Won: 67
Total Games Lost: 99
Total Win Rate: 40.36%

So, yeah, that's probably my biggest loss so far :/

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: What's the most.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL