Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 07:18:12
Page:  1 
The truth Started by: _Sheldon on Jul 02, '15 11:33

after last night war,Sheldon decide to go in streets and say his point of view

"Last years in this streets we listen storys about some respect and loyality to leaders

to crews,to hands etc,and that storys are always told by those who dont have any respect to anyone"

"you ask how?I will tell you"

"every mafioso here dream to became something,to became made+,to be hand of a leader and lets be honest

that is privilegy that lot of you guys never had,and when I look in last night evenings I m starting to be angry

even if I dont like to be angry"

"for some reasons that no one belive whole district is killed in very bad time after we all have agreement that

we need to rebuild citys,and why is Bronx killed?"

"for someone that have all,her leader gave her consigliere rank,he gived her hand position and all respect that he had

and what she do?She gave him disrespect for all of that,25+ guys are killed for her,she betrayd whole district using us"

"I m sorry hunny but you are not worth of whole district and you are done with my bloodline for ever"

after that words Sheldon step away,dissapiering down the alley

Report Post Tip

Oblivion overheard a young man stuttering down the alleyway, so he decided to approach him and detail his thoughts on the matter. 

Ah the art of the rebuttal. It happens every time. My father and my father's disctrict/city/whatever was innocent. We were betrayed! Gods be damned we were betrayed! How could someone with questionable loyalty, seeing as they wanted to depart weeks ago and it wasn't granted, ever betray us?! And to go to a place they wanted to be all along? The horror! The disgrace! The unimaginable, unheard of, never happened before horror! We should cast stones at the person in question for having the thought! 

Alright, alright, in all seriousness. Let your grandfathers rest with some dignity eh?

Report Post Tip

"they will rest in dignity because they deserve it,they always showed respect to all who earn it"

Report Post Tip

Ah yes, the horror of someone wanting to share their opinion.  Come on Sheldon, quite complaining in the streets, its obvious that only a certain few are entitled to an opinion, right?  And there is always just one side to the story, usually the winning side it appears.  Even if its a bullshit reason, mixed with a little disloyalty. 

I hear you Sheldon.  I mean, if I was unhappy with my family, the best choice would be to stay with them and join the upper ranks, right?  And a leader should have absolutely no say when his high ranked members want to leave, at least that seems to be the case.  Makes sense to me. 

Come on Sheldy, lets go have a drink.  Cheers to disloyalty and unnecessary death!  Its the new mafia way. 

Report Post Tip

Maxwell wakes up this morning to the hearings on the news

"Guns shots ring out through the air, Bodies left on the streets, And a scent of betrayal.."

As he calmly sits down and drinks a fresh cup of coffee Maxwell takes a huge breath of air...

Uhhh yes what a Fabulous glorious fucking shit show this turned out to be. The new era of peace and agreements seems to have gone out the window.. Its a shame what this could of been and what it turned into.. What ever happened to a legit reason for a death?

"It seems all the old rules are thrown out the window this some serious betrayal shit at it finest."

Maxwell walks off with a disgusted look on his face and turns for a few last words..

For every action there is a reation.. Know one seems to see the chain of events that comes outta there actions. Careless decisions is not what is gonna bring MR into a new and brighter future. But the narrow mindedness that has taking over is very displeasing to me. Different approaches could of been made to avoid this whole ordeal is my point and maybe just maybe..  next time those approaches could be used, Instead of wiping out a whole fucking district.

Report Post Tip

you can thank RemunLupin for blowing shit to hell, by shooting a GF..This proves what? That even the so called "new" blood really has nothing to offer but their own self serving ulterior motives..Deney the truth if you want..who really cares..

Report Post Tip
Wait when did Remus kill a godfather?
Report Post Tip

Maybe he means TylerDurden?

Report Post Tip

no..i meant the acting GF Dollface..

Report Post Tip

Oh my gosh just came across this, "Acting GF Dollface" that is so far from the truth. What a freaking idiot! I have never been nor ever wanted to be GF, But thanks I think!

Report Post Tip

WhoreAbully smiles and shakes her head as she overhears such silly assumptions. She can't help but comment.

Bodica, it was Whoreable that was the "City Head," or acting Godfather and it was Dollface and Lucky that were shopping assassins to kill her. Remus simply choose to kill two birds with one stone so to speak. My mother was very thankful that he, as you put it, choose to blow shit to hell.

Report Post Tip

I have never been nor ever wanted to be GF, But thanks I think!

I believe he said DollFace, Not Doll. Unless, somehow.... Dollface turned herself into you, then you're previous statement lacks sense. I believe the correct way of saying it is, "She has never been nor ever wanted to be a GodFather, much like myself."

WhoreAbully smiles and shakes her head as she overhears such silly assumptions. She can't help but comment.

Bodica, it was Whoreable that was the "City Head," or acting Godfather and it was Dollface and Lucky that were shopping assassins to kill her. Remus simply choose to kill two birds with one stone so to speak. My mother was very thankful that he, as you put it, choose to blow shit to hell.

First off, I believe the correct word is "chose" because the choice he made was indeed in the pAst. Very much like this discussion, your woes are also in the past.

Report Post Tip

Those close by can hear WhoreAbully's sarcastic laugh as she thanks ImSoSasauge for correcting her error and feels the need to respond.

Woes? What woes? Trust me, my mother felt no sorrow or distress over the situation. 

Report Post Tip

Good job on being a stickler for assholery, ImSoSasauge. 

Report Post Tip

Thanks Sovereign, I try my best!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The truth
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL