Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 12:23:16
Page:  1 
The Country Club Falls Started by: IanCameron on Jul 02, '15 13:57

Ian Cameron wakes up in his apartment and makes his way to the Mansion. He was told to be there early that morning so he arrived at 8 O'Clock sharp for whatever he was to do. But as he arrived at the gates all he saw was blood and bullet holes. Tony and Frank, the two gate guards were bullet riddled laying in the driveway.

Ian ran through the gates past more and more dead members of the family. He ran inside and saw the higher ups dead.

"LUCKY!" He screamed as he took off towards the Don's office. He tried opening the door but it was jammed so he smashed his way through and found him dead in his chair. He fell to his knees and punched the ground, he rose and shook his head. "Buon' anima" 

He left the Mansion behind, knowing his life no longer belonged there and began making his way down the street. 

"Now what do I do, my family is dead, I have no one else here. Back at the bottom better get to work."

As Ian walks down the street he notices 
Madara, the head of The Akatsuki family with his guard. 
"The Akatsuki, family... I heard the mades talk about them a lot, our families were allies."

He crosses the street and approached Madara.

Report Post Tip

Madara stood talking to his trusted head bodyguard about finding and reaching out to the survivors in new york. He was in no mood for jokes and cookies. He instructed his head bodyguard to arrange flowers for the fallen's funerals.

Across the street from the Bronx stronghold Madara caught site of IanCameron coming out with a look of disappointment and confusion on his face. He waited for him to cross the road and placed a hand on his shoulder.

It's never easy watching those we worked and fought with lose their lives.

I would recommend with your talents you find yourself a new employer. Just so you know, you are welcome to join us here in Manhattan... To think we have to rebuild at the beginning of a time of rebuilding seems ridiculous, but there it is.

The funerals are being held for all of the fallen and I hope you will attend to those you respect.

Madara motions to his driver to pull up along side him. So how about it, kid?

He gets into the back of the car and leaves the door open for IanCameron to join him

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

IanCameron looks into the car at Madara and enters shaking his hand as he does so. 

"La mia famiglia è caduto , ora mi unisco la tua. Il mio Don." (My Family has fallen, now I join yours. My Don) 

"I respected them all, they taught me much. I will be at the funerals, especially Lucky, Rizzo and The_Jokers, they taught me the most and I considered them blood. I thank you Mr. Madara."

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Country Club Falls
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL