Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 14:21:52
Page:  1 
PP Competition Started by: Madara on Jul 10, '15 20:26

The rules in this competion are fairly simple, from 00:00 saturday game time, until either TylerDurden is dead, or 23:59 sunday game time (whichever comes first) All pick pockets will count towards the competition.

you get +1 points for an attempt,

you get +3 points for a success,

and +5 points for pick pocketing a hand or CL.

NO points will be rewarded for mugging

Prize list:

!st Place - 1 Durden Mapping, 1 wackback death save (police bribe)

2nd Place - 1 wackback death save (police bribe) +5 credits

3rd Place - 1 wackback death save (police bribe)

Although I will only be competing in this for ze funsies and I wont be entering maself for the competition prizes, I'd just to throw the gauntlet down...So, if ANYONE beats me, not only will i wear a tag on my back for the next week that reads;

"I <3 Coffee"

"Kick me! If you think Tea sucks."

I'll even let the winner write their own tag for me to wear for the week :)

As not everyone will want to be involved in this game, I will recommend that all players observe the city rules regarding pick pocketing before you decide on your target.

Here in NY for example, we allow self determination on whether somebody chooses to PP and Mug and don't interfere with players choices. However if a city states, don't pickpocket people if they say not to PP them, we will not accept responsibility, just because we're offering this competition.

Report Post Tip

As some people have expressed concern that these PP competitions usually prompt people into pick pocketing those that aren't friendly to it. PP's of people who have "pp unfriendly" or variations of this sentiment in their profile, will be counted as a -1.

people who have pp unfriendly in their profile for the weekend, will be excluded from participating in the competition.

Report Post Tip

Should be more points to those that get no friendly participants - increases the chances of mugging which in turn makes them a bigger risk/reward strategy... and brings the lulz.

shrugs

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

i feels ya, babo. totally do. but i can't be promoting the ravaging of people who aren't interested in having others fingers in their pockets :p

Report Post Tip

Yeah, babo. That'd be downright criminal.

Report Post Tip

though I'll be sure to have at yer pockets n let ya try mugging me \o/ just so ya feels the rush! =D

Report Post Tip

i like this when and where we doing this i be down for it

Report Post Tip

heartbreakridge - the competiion started 20 hours ago ;p

will probably continue now until 23:59 sunday game time, as i can't see tyler dying before then :)

Report Post Tip

Also, I'd like to alter a slight mistake on the original post, the 1st place winner also recieves +5 credits.

Report Post Tip

Okay. as the competition was until midnight tonight OR until tyler died from the special spawn yday, the competiion has now closed. All pick pockets after:

Jul 12, 07:43:24

will not count towards this competition. For everyone who wishes to be submitted for prizes, you'll need to copy/paste your PP log from 00:00 sat morning until the above time to me in a mobmail. Please mark the subject as "PP Comp"

Report Post Tip

Well the few applicants have had their totals counted. There was a joint winner!

joint 1st place both sporting a spiffy 75 points each..

KingPitt & Salty-

in 2nd place, with a respectable 57

Handsome_Jack

sadly, no one else sent in their PP comp results, so despite there needing to be just 1 PP commited and recorded for the WHOLE of saturday to have gotten you 3rd place. *la sigh*

As I was only competing for ze funsies I kept a record also, and my PP perk kept going off like crazy! n managed to bag myself, a tragic total of 98. TEA IS FTW... Coffee is for mugs!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: PP Competition
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL