Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 17:22:18
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Catch Ze Mole Started by: Duplicity on Jul 10, '15 20:40

I could use some Maasdam. Was told it brings the mood back by a man from the northern parts of the Korean peninsula, named Kim. Not the hundreds Durds I could have contributed to be born if the house was nicer to my advances...

Report Post Tip

Sammy, Duplicity set this up for folks to have some fun during the second part of the Tyler Durden 4th July spawn.

Thanks for hosting this, Duplicity. I'm eager to see if we guessed the mole quickly.

Report Post Tip

By random selection via a number generator. Duplicity, myself, was the Mole!!! You guys knocked me out in the 3rd round! Awesome job!! I kept it going to make the game last a little longer and to keep the suspense up!

Next weekend there will be a Durden spawn thrown! If one is active on that day I will wait till after all those have died to spawn the next.

The credit pot is already doing very well, but should you like to donate more for a bigger spawn feel free to send the credits to me. I will continue to add to the pot myself to make it more enjoyable!!

Way to go guys!

Report Post Tip

Thanks Duplicity for coming up with this game, a very awesome idea and a great way to get people to come together and get involved.

Report Post Tip

Aww, I just now saw this! Looks like a lot of fun. You should definitely do more, with or without prizes.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Catch Ze Mole
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL