Get Timers Now!
X

Jun 02 - 11:17:56
Page:  1 
Stand up CalogeroDiSalvo Started by: The_Hitcher on Jul 13, '15 18:19

Mornin' folks.

With the dust settling from the recent bloodshed, there has been much rebuilding work to be done. Today Detroit unveils it's first big step towards rebuilding our fine city... a new family. So without further delay...
Step forward, CalogeroDiSalvo.

This gentleman has served myself and the city of Detroit hugely during his lifetime and comes from an esteemed bloodline whom I hold in high regards. He has been working hard within the family headquarters helping everyone new or old and I am so happy to be able to auth him as I know he will do a very fine job of running his own family and district. I'm absolutely certain he will do both myself and my city proud as he builds a strong family over there in Corktown. 

After all the recent happenings in our world I, for one, wish Calogero and La Famiglia Del Drago Rosso all the success he could ever crave and I'm looking forward to the future of Detroit working side by side with you.

As I place a large crate of champagne next to him I shake his hand and wish him good luck before opening up the crate and partying.

Hitcher

Report Post Tip

Walking behind The_Hitcher, quietly he stops.  Looking up thankfully he lets of a small grin

"It was tragic circumstances that brought me to Detroit and the help of three dear friends Visas, Pennywise and The Hitcher which made me decide to stay, build and try and help instead of go down in a blaze of fury"

"The pointless deaths we see on self destructing cities and people placing intention ahead of business is not the way forward and i hope this is the start of something special."

"I of course thank The Hitcher for this opportunity and look forward to furthering my avenues of contact into the rest of our great countries cities"

Leaves hurriedly to prepare the new front

Report Post Tip

Rick Grimes is wondering streets when he notices people gathering so he walks over and listens to the man speaking infront of everyone, when he finish Rick Grimes comes forward looking over at CalogeroDiSalvo.

"Congratulations CalogeroDiSalvo in your new position in Detroit, I wish you and Hitcher all the best in rebuilding the city Detroit. "

Rick Grimes tilts his hat and wonders back into the crowd. 

Report Post Tip

Congratulations CalogeroDiSalvo! I know you will do great things in Corktown as the leader of La Famiglia Del Drago Rosso. 

Report Post Tip

Congrats CalogeroDiSalvo,I wish you luck at new position

Report Post Tip

Congratulations CalogeroDiSalvo. Wish you the best of luck! And I'm sure you'll be doing great.

Report Post Tip

Our linage goes back a long way my old friend and to say i am proud of you is an understatement you know i will always wish you the best in whatever it is you do.

It is also great to see Detroit rebuilding as well after the War that just took place congrats and all the best my friend.

Report Post Tip
Congratulations on this I don't really know you personally but it's always good to see someone new get a crew hope u do well at running it brudda
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Stand up CalogeroDiSalvo
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL