Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 13:34:51
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
Have some decency. Started by: Salty- on Jul 20, '15 03:33

Because it might take 20 weeks of very hard efforts to just be able to, and 90% of people don't last that long...

Report Post Tip

Because they are too busy shooting anyone who could be a threat to the same old same old

Report Post Tip
I don't think that suggestion is fair at all. We need less interference from 'forced' game mechanics and more involvement from people when it comes to the people being authorized. It's all up to the player base to do something about it, and I'm happy it works that way.

Duped, I think it's common sense to defend your position in this game against others. "power tripping" shouldn't be something bad. Are you sure this game is for you?
Report Post Tip

Sovereign, I absolutely agree more discussion is needed for many topics, maybe even to resurect a "players" commitee would be a must to do thing, at least during the absence of a GFC that wouldn't be tyranical. Now for fairness, it's another thing... Lack of it for long periods of time is killing the fun of those who are not bullies.

Report Post Tip
If something isn't fair it's usually because others have played well to get into a good and strong position from which they can rightfully dominate the game. They can choose to authorize people with the same name for example. If you don't like it, change it! But not through altering game mechanics.
Report Post Tip

The problem presented is, it is the same "others" you speak of and it gets boring. Not only it is blatant disrespect to the others who have put in some hard time and actually work harder then the same "others"  it is total disregard to plenty of potential sitting on these shores.

Report Post Tip
True, but again that is up to players to change that.
Report Post Tip

Coming from the guy who complained about being thrown a durden spawn out of basically their own pockets (and probably still partaken in them), doesn't surprise me that you find something else so minimal to complain about. Who gives a single care about what name someone might want to use, with or without auth? It's irrelevant. 

Report Post Tip

Blahhhhhh same old argument blahhhh auth blahhhh jealousy blahhh system blahhh rage blahhhh we get it. blahhhh talked the fuck out blahhh no more to say. 

Reusing names is totally cool. 

Report Post Tip

I would not know Salty if I tripped over him/her. However, this mobster has come forth with a solution to a problem that many find tiresome. The many that have departed out of lack of understanding of this vicious cycle or just plain old fucking boredom. Now you can say let the people change it. Easier said then done. Game mechanics will change it and all can have just as much fun with their hard earned money as the same power heads who monopolize. It isn't like a family can move in and form without the same powers to be blessings. Just think if some seasoned mobsters could set up camp without being authed by the hands across America theme.

Report Post Tip
You call it a solution , I call it unfair mechanics and a potential game breaking feature. Not that I think it will EVER be implemented anyhow.
Report Post Tip

Thanx for your input Is and Sov.

Blahhhhhh same old argument blahhhh auth blahhhh jealousy blahhh system blahhh rage blahhhh we get it. blahhhh talked the fuck out blahhh no more to say. 

Reusing names is totally cool. 

SharpSpikeS, remind me who you ever are?

Report Post Tip

I am amused at your speakings of a potential game breaking feature. If you think relishing the same jokers chasing each others asses over sitting in a throne power tripping is a game breaking issue, you have got to be one of them. 

Report Post Tip

Sounds like you're a little mad.

Report Post Tip

FFS can you rebuttal a little better then that Raccoon? 

Report Post Tip

No, unfortunately not.

All you you've done this week has been harassing Duplicity/Simplicity because your character died in her family. You've been telling people she's a 'power tripping tyrant' and all that.

Legitimately; It is fucking old. It's annoying.

I saw the logs of why your account died and I wouldn't have taken your shit either. When you go around and harass members of your family because you didn't get elected to become the crew witness statement collector; You're pathetic.

This little charade has gone on long enough. Get a real argument, facts, logs, anything to summarize your points other then "Power tripping".

When you have a real rebuttal, please tag me.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Raccoon, are you done assuming because I would chew you up and spit you out on this here new debate you started? How about you get on the current topic if you can keep up or shut the fuck up. 

Report Post Tip

Bitch, you completely avoided my point after you've been having a hissy fit for over a week.

If you're going to come at the king, you best not miss.

Get over yourself.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I have 4 posts on this topic and it surely does not equate a week. Now shut the fuck up fool.

Report Post Tip
Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the marvel that is Isabela and her great bloodline. Her convincing arguments and unfaltering logic inspire(d) me to look at the world and things in general in a.. Different way. I am a changed person now. I will take on the name Fred.

If the person behind Isabela sees this, I'd like to express my sincere thanks.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Have some decency.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL