Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 07:28:33
Page:  1 
A turkey killed my daddy Started by: SpikeS on Jul 24, '15 02:18

SpikeS skips around passing out pinwheels and hard candies.

My father was asked to baste a certain turkey around here, and well he got shot. A baster is not a gun! The turkey was supposed to be a main course of a special dinner, but no. He couldn't take the sprays of gravy to his face anymore. However, turkeys will always be covered in gravy and spices. There will always be turkey dinners. A turkey cannot stop progress, and neither can a man.

So turkey you will be chewed on in due time. You are a big bird, and will feed hundreds. Soon you will be stuffed with stuffing. I don't know who the stuffer will be, but MarySibley might be the right gal for the job. My father died doing what he liked though, and there will be more gravy basting in your future. 

SpikeS skips off to get some purses off of old ladies.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Stomping around he notices a man speaking to a group of people, he instantly becomes enraged due to unfamiliar surrounding and begins to pace back and fourth

Hearing the man say turkeys will be chewed he calms down and lays in the crowd to finish listening to the speech

Report Post Tip

Charlie hears someone talking about Turkey's and eating, and goes straight to his window and yells out and then hisses like a cat. Man he swore he heard cat's running around. His kitten mitton idea was amazing. He had no idea why people would turn down something like that.

Well it was time to huff some spray paint, and eat some cat food so he could go to sleep.

Report Post Tip

Did it gobble him off?

Report Post Tip

Yes, it did. It was a traumatic experience all around. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A turkey killed my daddy
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL