Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 09:22:17
Page:  1 
Downtown Girl Started by: The_Hitcher on Jul 24, '15 10:48

The Hitcher makes his way from his headquarters out into the streets. With all the fighting going on he didn't want to linger too long out in the open. As ever, he wanted to keep the speech short and to the point. There seemed to be enough people paying attention so Hitcher spoke.

"Good morning to you all, and thank you for coming on short notice. I don't want to keep you for too long as I know everybody is busy right now. My district is in need of a new crew, we need to expand and help the rebuilding process which is still ongoing. Puffs is the perfect person for the job, and I have every confidence that she will perform wonderfully in her new role."

For now that would do. Unfortunately right now he was busy, and other people didn't really have time to stand around listening to long speeches. Checking the time quickly, Hitcher shakes Puffs hand and congratulates her once again. 'Keys!', he suddenly thought to himself as he checked his pockets - he reached in as he found them and handed them over to Puffs.

"Congratulations once again Puffs. Undoubtedly you will do a fantastic job, of that I have no doubt. Now get going to your headquarters and get yourself set up. The next couple of days will be a lot of hard work."

Hitcher smiles and heads back to his headquarters.

Report Post Tip

The one and only Mother Trucker comes tearing down the street in his latest clapped out Truck and Trailer in search of the party.

He was unsure of where the party was to be found as seemingly his gaffer The_Hitcher had 'misplaced' his invite. There was no way good old Hitcher would intentionally lose his invite of course. Everybody knows a party aint a party without M to the T bumping and grinding with some poor and helpless thugette.

'I am sure Puffs will be ecstatic to see me. I will make sure I give her my congratulations as soon as I arrive though otherwise I may get too drunk and pass out in the gutter again'

Report Post Tip

I would just like to express that I believe that this is an excellent choice, Don Hitcher.
Congratulations to Puffs! 

Report Post Tip

PUFFS!! omg Puffs!!! Puff Puffs!! Yay!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Puffs and good luck in your new position

Report Post Tip
Congrats I don't know you personally lol but it's always nice to see a new cl
Report Post Tip

Senza overhears The_Hitcher speech and decides to listen what he has to say. It appears Puffs has gotten the nod to lead her own headquarters. As he finished his speech Senza looks at Puffs.

"Although I do not know you at all, I would like to congradulate you. I  wish you the best of luck in you following endevours."

Having said that Senza nods towards The_Hitcher and dissapears into the crowded streets.

Report Post Tip

gratz and gl Puff :)

Report Post Tip

I'm sure Puffs will do a great job, she has all the qualities to go very far in this world.

I wish you the very best of luck Puffs.

However, I feel very deflated seeing that the city I'm part of has reverted to the 'auth a buddy' system. I have some serious thinking to do.

Report Post Tip

While in Downtown Abe sees people gathering around as he looks on he notices Don Hitcher standing proud. Speaking to a crowd Abe moves closer as he does he sees Don Hitcher hand some thing to a stunning woman in black. Wondering who she is and what is going on he moves closer to hear the end of the speech. Hearing the name Puffs and not really knowing who she is Abe ask a person standing next to him "Who is that woman?" He stated he did not know but she was given the nod to run her own crew. Abe smiled and thought good for her. Reaching into his vest with one hand flipping the top off his flask while raising it high in the air yelling "Grats" he takes a long swig,smiles and slowly walks away.

Report Post Tip

WhoreAbully eagerly awaits the official opening of Puff's HQ when she announces the name of her new crew and the celebration begins. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Downtown Girl
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL