X

Apr 26 - 08:03:37
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
RIP Early90sTechno Started by: 1992TechnoClassics on Jul 24, '15 22:40

Who was the brave trigger puller?

Why?

What did he gain?  

Why can't people be left in peace?

Why are the elders of our society murdered?

Why is there so little solid leadership in this thing?

Why should I, his son, continue in this life?

WHY, WHY, WHY?

Report Post Tip

Because bacon and eggs! 

Report Post Tip

In the world of the mafia, no one lives in peace so no one lives forever!!

Report Post Tip

* approaches the young man yelling about in the streets *

My son, the better question is "Why not before" . Your father lived through many a battle and no one ever really considered him a threat? Ask yourself what he did with his life other than rack up x's on a calendar. One of the greatest markers of your worth in our world is where you fall on the hitlist during a war. Some will live based on Angels (pro wacks) others, are lucky and missed by incoming attacks. How ever if you are not actively being hunted or protecting those that are it means people don't think of you or give you enough respect to be concerned.

Stay or go child, that is your choice. But make the most of your time, not simply the most time you can.

* looks around before leaning on a lamp post *

Report Post Tip

Nefertari looks at sky and whisper rest in peace lil kid

Report Post Tip
I ask myself this same question. Why must so many die, and without reason? Boss, made man, earner, all slain.
Rest in peace, Early90sTechno
Report Post Tip

Upon getting up off the bench after a quick rest, I continued my strut on down the streets. During so, I overheard a fella drowning in sorrow for the lost of his father. I happened to past by him as well and within that brief encounter, I tapped him on the back of his shoulder and said to him softly,"Hang in there bucko... It's tough all over."

Report Post Tip

It's so senseless, he didn't eve have a gun - well, he did, but he got it by mugging someone.

He was lazy, a compulsive gambler, egotistical, he didn't work hard, he didn't contribute to his CL.

Why did tehy kill him?

Report Post Tip

More a shame that his Don didn't cut him loose earlier.

Report Post Tip

Stocking heard a young man talking and after listening to him a bit, decided to offer him her own thoughts.

You should be asking yourself "why should I even be given the protection of a home, the camaraderie of said family, the benefits of a family, consideration for promotions? Even more to the point, "why should I be allowed to live and flourish with this family, when I do nothing to help this family financially or in any other way? I"m a lazy, self serving, useless sloth. Why would my CL put up with that and not kick my useless ass after he had beaten me to the edge of death to the curb long ago?"

Report Post Tip

After hearing the ranting and raving, a deep thought occurs to Nello...

"Once upon a hill.  Across a blue lake.  TechnoClassics had their first heartbreak.  You know, Techno, I still remember how it all changed.."

Nello sighs, reflecting on the past...

"My father said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry child.  See Heaven's got a plan for you..."

Report Post Tip

"you got the love, you got the love, yoooooooou got the love I need to see me through"

Report Post Tip

It was reputed that your father  Early90sTechno had links to a certain criminal organisation in New York i am not 100% certain but at a guess it could very well have been these links that led to his untimely demise.

Report Post Tip

Rip.

Report Post Tip

You need to adapt to new styles of music, young man.

RIP to your father.

Report Post Tip

yeah, that too ^

Report Post Tip
RIP
Its part of this life. You live and you die. The real thing is who can you become in your bloodline, who you want to be. Now that be a gangster a godfather whatever it is you can achieve it. It does not come easy and you will die I am sure before you make that goal.

As for why people are constantly slaying each other I will never know. People love the war side of the game. I myself won't lie, there is something great about wars it's what we all want. Or at least most of us.

Thing is we have to learn when it's time to build and become great rather than constantly plotting your next power grab. You have to build yourself up to the greatness you want to achieve.

Yet I am just some random guy who cares what I have to say right?
Report Post Tip

I care.  I care big time.  I care too much.

Report Post Tip

Well I am glad you do. I had some thing to say got them off my chest. I just hope your staying around to reach that goal of greatness. I know you can and I hope you stay to see that through. I don't really know you but your cool man. This means only one thing. BECOME THE GREATNESS HEHE.

Report Post Tip

Many times, over many years, Charlie, I would buy your relatives from a man in the Streets and chop you up into little lines on mirrors and CD boxes and then place you in my nose and then feel very enthusiastic about life.

And for that, all I did was handover tens of thousands of pounds and damage my septum.

I want to thank you, Charlie, for all the good times.

It wasn't him, Charlie, it was you. Remember that night in the Garden you came down to my dressing room and you said, "Kid, this ain't your night. We're going for the price on Wilson." You remember that? "This ain't your night"! My night! I coulda taken Wilson apart! So what happens? He gets the title shot outdoors on the ballpark and what do I get? A one-way ticket to Palooka-ville! You was my brother, Charlie, you shoulda looked out for me a little bit. You shoulda taken care of me just a little bit so I wouldn't have to take them dives for the short-end money.

You don't understand. I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I coulda been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am, let's face it. It was you, Charlie.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: RIP Early90sTechno
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL