Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 08:17:24
Page:  1 
Zaheers Journey to Summerlin Started by: Seph on Jul 25, '15 10:19

Seph was sitting in his office located at the top floor of his headquarters, as he gazed out the large window looking over Las Vegas as he began to ponder about the growth of this city and what should come of Summerlin. Turning around an taking a seat at his desk he opened a drawing pulling out some files for some candidates he had hand selected to possibly move over to Summerlin. After learning about the history of these individuals there was one that he was quite fond of. As he twirled the keys to the newly built headquarters around his index finger, it was at that time Hezare walked into the office and took the seat in front of Seph as she began to speak..

Still haven’t made up your mind on who will be moving yet? You know this individual here has really showed some promise, I also know that if he should take on this opportunity he will be the first of his bloodline to be a Godfather, if he should make it that far.

Seph leaned back in his chair as he placed the keys on his desk…

You are completely right Hezare, I have also strongly been considering sending him to Summerlin to expand our organization to the North of Vegas. He has shown a lot of promise and is never afraid to help out in anyway possible. His father was a good man and a good friend of mine, I think the way he is heading he is hands down the best candidate for this opportunity. Not only for the district of Summerlin but for this city a whole, how about getting him here for a chat to see if he is up to the task…

Hezare waved over one of her most trusted goons, and sent him to retrieve the selected candidate…

After a short period of time Zaheer walked through the office door and took a seat next to Hezare, he looked up at Seph with a nod…

Something I can do for you boss?

Seph placed the keys in front Zaheer as he picked them up and read “Summerlin” on them he looked back at Seph with a confused look on his face…

Brother I need someone full of loyalty and honor to head over to Summerlin and expand our organization in the North. With Cin covering the south and me here in The Strip, I and Hezare believe you are the man for this journey. What you think, you up for the task?

Report Post Tip
Zaheer's body trembles as his mind fully registers what Seph is asking of him. Slowly his mouth widens to a grin as he fully comprehends the honour Seph is bestowing on him. Zaheer lowers his head is respect towards Seph and Hezare.

"I could not feel more privileged at the honour you give me with the keys to my own head quarters. I will do my otter most to make you both proud and makes sure those in Summerlin know that those streets are controlled by us. I look forward to working with Cin to fully achieve your dream here in Vegas. I also hope that my father looks down upon me in the heavens and that it brings him joy knowing that I shall be working under one of his most dearest friends"

Zaheer picks up the keys and smiles

"I shall call my family The Red Lotus. Our spirits and minds will be one in the ever success and growth of Vegas. For too long many have based their expectations on what they see and they become blind to the possibilities of a new reality. Your leadership in Vegas has been a step in the right direction to the countless possibilities we have in our world and I hope that The Red Lotus will further that change and open the world to a new reality."

Zaheer shakes Sephs hand and nods to Hezare before leaving the office. His body trembling, this time, of excitement.
Report Post Tip

Liquid step up with glass of burbon to say few things

"congrats Zaheer,I m sure that Summerlin will raise with you,I wish you good luck"

Liquid light cigar and stand in side to hear other comments on Zaheers auth

Report Post Tip

Im extremely happy to hear that Zaheer, I know you will shine in Summerlin.

Congratulations and if you should ever need anything you know we are only a message away.

Report Post Tip

KingAlucard took his car to Summerlin, today was a great day for Las Vegas

"Congratulations Zaheer, Vegas is getting hotter with all these new bright lights, i am sure you will do great in making Vegas shine brighter"

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Zaheer and may you help las vegas grow and become a great city once again

Report Post Tip

Chucky walks into the Headquarters to treat a black eye which he obtained from robbing the post office for the 3403rd time.  Not a bad track record...

He notices that the mood seems to be extremely upbeat.  He knows this to just be the way in Vegas lately.  Things are truly looking up.  He grabs himself a cold pint of beer and a second for the thug who helped him on their most recent spree who followed him in.  All of a sudden Chucky's shoulder is tapped lightly...

"Psst!!  Zaheer just got the auth for Summerlin!!" The Family Member states.

Chucky smiles, takes a drink and raises his glass in the air.  "To Zaheer  and a long and prosperous run here in Vegas!!  Let's turn this place upside down!!"

Chucky drowns his beer and goes for another.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Zaheer. I am sure you will do well in Summerlin.

Report Post Tip

gratz Zaheer and gl :)

Report Post Tip

~~Zaheer

The name is new to FFF but he wishes them a long and prosperous live in the city of LV.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Zaheer!

It is great to see you be given this opportunity to lead Vegas's latest expansion. I wish you every success over in Summerlin and cant wait to watch you thrive there.

Tizla pulls a flask from his breast pocket and raises it towards Zaheer.

Report Post Tip
Charlie hear that Las Vegas was expanding and he was filled with joy. His city was growing. Well not his but yea he was part of a family here and I guess everyone considered it "there" city. It was great to see new people running around.

I don't know you personally Zaheer but I do Want to say congratulations. You got it and that means you deserved it.

Cheers brudda
Report Post Tip

Congrats you will do great things :)

Report Post Tip

Gatsby approaches Zaheer and smiles with sincere joy. 

It is with absolute happiness i am here to see this moment Old Sport. When i look at you, Zaheer, i see a person with the highest of ambitions and one of the most intentional friends one could have here. I do wish you the best of luck and dont you forget about me now Old Sport. 

Gatsby lifts his Champagne and toasts the Zaheer. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Zaheers Journey to Summerlin
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL