Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 05:30:22
Page:  1 
And Idiot of our Time: John_Snoww Started by: 1992TechnoClassics on Jul 26, '15 10:00

In a squalid lair in Philly lies a wretched pig.  So stupid, so servile, low and pathetic is this creature that it is widely rumoured that he is the offspring of the foul succubus Tiggy.

Who is this awful presence?  Well, he is calling himself Jon_Snoww, but we knoww (huhuh) different.

Jon_Snoww is from the WWI bloodline.

How do I know this?  Well, it's right there in his name!  WW...

Only a raging fucking imbecile would write their own name wrong, and WWI is many things, and and idiot is one of them, but this goes further than that.

Jon_Snoww is trying, but failing, to pretend to be other than he is.  And for that he deserves to be SHAMED.

Shame him, for he is shameful.

Speak up, Jon_Snoww!  What do you say?

Report Post Tip

Can I have a thread about me like this? I wanna be famous too.

Report Post Tip

What do i say? Fuck you is what i say!

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $25,000 Tip

What do you know, Jon Snoww.

Report Post Tip

Now, now, Jon_Snoww, just because you aren't important, there's no need not to capitalise the honorific used to refer to your self within a piece of writing.

Now, silly man, explain yourself properly or stand damned in front of your peers.

Report Post Tip
Why continue to attack the bloodline of WhereWasI after all this time? Sure, he wasn't the greatest street speaker. In fact, he was the worst. But is it necessary to continually drive that point home?
Report Post Tip

Hello Mishka, I think it is necessary to expose him, yes.  Primarily because without exposure, he will expose himself, and partially because without remembering the past, we are doomed to repeat it.  And that wouldn't stand.

I want WWI to be proud of who he is, even though he is hiding.  

Recently, there was an ugly incident which resulted in a legend being excluded from IRC Avenue.  I will be writing about this later.

But for now, Jon_Snowwi - be proud of who you are.

Report Post Tip
This is the second time I round a corner on these streets and see this guy throwing insults at others, presuming that he is significant himself, on whatever level that may be. 'Raging imbecile', 'silly man', 'shameful', all that he accuses this Jon_Snoww person of is more fitting for himself then for any other person I've seen around here recently.

1992TechnoClassics needs a bat swung into his stomach.
Report Post Tip

And are you man enough to do it, Ezio?

Report Post Tip
I'm simply stating what in my eyes an appropriate response would be to your shouting in the streets. If higher ups would agree with that, I'd have no problem giving the swing myself. But perhaps those in command see things differently regarding your behaviour. I guess it's more about condoning it then really seeing it differently, otherwise I'd be somewhat disappointed.
Report Post Tip

You can take a baseball bat to his stomach, smash his kneecaps, or even blow his brains out. Nothing short stops his bloodline from running his mouth non stop. His entire linage is filled with this nonsense, providing nothing but pointless rambles. To pay him any mind is to feed his ego. Best course of action is to keep on walking when he or his kin starts to babble.

Report Post Tip

My dear, drop the pitchfork and torch for just one moment and have a little think about things. 

As truly honored as I am very sure that Jon_Snoww is to have a speech dedicated to him, take a look at the mans birth date. June 12th.

Now, I am unsure if WhereWasI does currently have an ancestor on our shores or not. My instinct tells me he probably does, but I can tell you now, unequivocally, that Jon_Snoww is not that man. 

Remember that June 12th birth date? The date of death of the last known member of the WhereWasI clan, WhatJustHappened, a resident of Detroit under RemusLupin, passed from this world on July 3rd, meaning that Jon_Snoww cannot possibly be a member of that particular bloodline. 

A creative concept, but low marks for research. 

Report Post Tip

Does one necessarily need solid research for a creative concept to work?

Report Post Tip

When it involves publicly calling out a member of my city as someone they aren't? Yes.

Report Post Tip

But as a standalone creative piece, don't you think it works brilliantly?

Report Post Tip

It's not creative, it's obsessive. 

A creative piece would actually involve doing something outside of your normal box, but this is right up your alley. When you keep doing the same shit over and over, it's old and boring. Creativity actually involves using the part of your brain that doesn't go back to your same old same old slandering on certain bloodlines that get you all aroused, and all hot and bothered. Pretty sure they make magazines to cure this kind of thirst. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

WWI is many things, and and idiot is one of them

1. I have had numerous conversations with WWI and he is a very intelligent and smart, tells it like it is

2. I dont see WWI out here talking shit about peoples bloodlines like a raging idiot, however i do see you...

3. Isnt this the pot calling the kettle black? 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: And Idiot of our Time: John_Snoww
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL