Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 16 - 06:33:05
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
First Street Speech (sorry if I'm a bit nervous) Started by: Mishka on Jul 27, '15 00:00

Visas smiles while she runs her hands over Dat Ass

It is a cross that i am willing to bear Bearderus-Areleous. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

The guy obviously wants to come out and speak his mind so I say cut him a little slack and let him do so in the full knowledge that we as a society are supportive, understanding and more importantly able to empathise with a young man finding his way.

My advice is to take a deep breath, a little like the one learned during the deep entry technique taught from an early age at CP Industries, and let it all out. Go for it lad, many of us will be listening intently, whilst others will be mainly lusting after your body, simply jacking off or planning a deep entry technique of their own.

Come on now, you can do this………..and breathe in…………….

Report Post Tip

Speak for yourself, I (and apparently, others) don't feel the need to support someone who is quite deliberately holding themselves back for some reason or another. This might be in his personality but that is none of my business. I was rather annoyed with the young man and I'll be damned if I can't express that.

Report Post Tip

Timo looks at his watch... Hoping the speech will finally begin.

He cant wait much longer because he got some bussiness to do.

Report Post Tip

Chucky looks on in amusement and walks up to Mishka on her soapbox and tousles the hair of the wannabe-Made.  He goes into an alley and finds one of those awesome daybeds you find in a psychiatrist's office and places it next to Mishka and motions for her to lay on it...

"Mishka, thanks for coming out.  You know what I think?  I think you decided this was going to be your attempt before you even got on your soapbox.  Why?  Who knows.  My guess is that you wanted to paint yourself the victim amongst all the sharp tongued mafiosos here to paint the rest of us as meanies.  Here's two cents and a lesson for you Mishka - There's going to be negative people, and mean people, and victimized people wherever you go.  Here in Mafia land and..."

Chucky puts his arm around Mishka and waves his hand over the sky.

"Out there in the real world.  It's not always nice, but it's always there.  You gotta rise above kid.  Ignore the ones that don't help and are mean to you and befriend the ones who appreciate you.  Don't be a victim.  Don't try and make yourself one.  I made a speech not three weeks ago in these very streets asking what kept people in this life of ours.  Funny thing is..."

Chucky points out to the crowd

"It was overwhelmingly the people in this life.  I guess that means there are some good ones out there.  Go find 'em and ignore the negative slanted ones that  you speak of."

Chucky takes a sip out of a flask in this pocket and falls face first off of the soapbox.  He staggers back into the crowd with his nose bloodied.

Report Post Tip

Senza just looks at Dat Ass. How she wished she had Dat Ass. After that she quickly shakes the thought off.

"Well Mishka, don't be afraid to speak. What can happen when you do? Even yhough your ancestors might came here, you are a new mobster running around here.  You say you have seen many people talking about what they perceived as negatives regarding the current state of this thing of ours, the powers that be, et cetera and that you just view things differently and see a lot of potential.. Well it is good to hear you do see potential in the current leaders. What do you expect of us leaders?"

As soon she is done speaking her eyes wandering of to Dat Ass.

Report Post Tip

When I see people doing or saying strange things in the street, I usually find walking on by without engaging them works well.

I suppose next time I could let them annoy me to the point where I spend my entire day fretting though. Seems productive...

Report Post Tip
You should try it out sometimes, it's rather enjoyable.
Report Post Tip

What happened here was a miracle and I want you to acknowledge that!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: First Street Speech (sorry if I'm a bit nervous)
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL