Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 18 - 03:08:29
Page:  1 
Within locked doors Started by: Diavolo on Jul 28, '15 04:26

After my business with the man and his family I no longer had the desire to kill other men anymore I just wanted to live my life and become someone within my family. I got out of bed and started getting ready for my day, I got dressed and exited my apartment. I walked down the stairs and said hi to my elderly neighbor and gave her some money because she needed food and exited my apartment. I had no pressing business so I though I'd take a walk today instead of driving as usual, I was only halfway down my block when I heard "Stop, put your hands up!" I turned and looked at the cop, "The fuck did I do?" he started walking towards me, and I punched him and started running, his partner who was right around the corner ran after me. I though I could get away but they had back up, they had a car and 2 more foot officers after me. I decided to count my losses and stopped running and got down on the ground. The cop I hit ran up and kicked me in my side, then punched me before the other officers grabbed him. They put the cuffs on me, "You are being charged with assault on a police officer." "Why'd he tell me to stop then?" "Don't worry about it kid, just shut up and get in the car." I was put in the police car and hauled away.

They took me in the police station and started filling out all sorts of personal information and such, then the questions began "So what do you know about a woman known as Cin?" "Cin, like cinnamon man that shits yummy dude!" "Listen here you moron.." Before he could continue I cut him off "No you listen here, you can take me back to my cell and charge me with Assault on a police officer because I am not answering any of your questions." "Oh tough guy huh? Alright well see how long you last." He took me back to my holding cell, and I used my right to a speedy trial. Hell so speedy it was the next day. 

I walked into the courtroom and took a seat, I wasn't the only person in court today so I had to wait my turn. The judge was a softy to be honest, fucking guy was in there on 3 counts of Armed Robbery only got a year in prison. Man I knew it was going to be a good day. "Pignatelli" they called, I stood up and walked to the stand. "Well Mr.Pignatelli you are charged with a single count of assault on a police officer. Is how do you plead to this crime?" "Guilty I said." Hell couldn't say I didn't punch him everyone around knew what I'd done. "The judge said, is there anything you'd like to add?" "No your honor." I said as respectable as possible. "Well I reviewed the case and some of the other officers came clean that they had no reason to arrest you, they were just looking for possible leads on organized crime in the city." "Well I'd have no idea about that your honor, I just run my fathers tailor shop out in Los Angeles and have plans to set one up here. That is the only reason I have a place here and have spent so much time in the city." I explained. "Well none the less you still hit the officer, even though I hear he got a few hits on you as well. You'll be spending two months in jail for your actions." I just nodded to the judge. Then was taken away by the officer, and loaded on a van with other prisoners. 

We sat in there and they added two more guys to the three idiots I was already sitting with, god those guys were insufferable. All they were talking about were women and drugs, it's like they had nothing else in there life. We got to the jail and the guy I'd been sitting beside looked to me and said "You don't talk much you scared?" Then laughed and looked at the other, "I'm just annoyed by your stupidity, now why don't you go play in the yard like a good little boy." He looked at me in surprise and anger, "Oh yeah white boy, I'll be seeing your ass around."Then he fucking winked at me, god what a weirdo. Oh well man whatever I just had to coexist with these people for two months and I could get the hell out of here.

The next day I woke up and went to chow, I grabbed my tray of food.. if you could call it that. Then I took a seat alone, didn't want to get sociable only being here for a little bit. The guy from yesterday came to sit with me and he even brought a friend. "What's up bitch?" He said, I"d never heard the word used in that sense but knew it couldn't be good. "Look man that your shit somewhere else." He stood up and slung his tray at me, I threw myself so far back I fell from my seat. I stood up and looked at him in surprised, I then lunged at him and tackled him to the group. Hit him with an elbow, the sat up on him slugging at his face until I was tackled off by a guard. And threw in the hole for the rest of my time in the jail.

The place was so weird you had people talking to themselves, and just no human contact at all. Got a tray of food three times a day, and one hour outside alone.. Didn't like that shit at all, hell you lost track of time. I didn't know if my time was almost up or I was just getting started. Seemed like years but one day the guard came to my cell, "Pignatelli get up and pack your shit you wanna bring." I just stood up and walked to the door, "Not bringing anything, time to go home?" He laughed "Shit that ready to go, guess you're not going to miss me huh?" I didn't even respond just walked out of the jail, shit never been so relieved my whole life.

After leaving I went straight home, from the place and went to bed. After waking I called Cin to tell her what happened and where I'd been, hell the fucks never even let me call anyone the whole time I was in there. Lost my front I had going good little deal there, and everything. Oh well time to start over.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Cool story bro!

Report Post Tip

Can't tell if that was sarcasm or not..

Report Post Tip

No there was no sarcasm but, your stories were much better while you were hanging with Bubba.

Report Post Tip

Hmm then I'll go back to that style of writing, thanks for the input.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Within locked doors
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL