Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 10:32:51
Page:  1 
South Side Remembers Started by: Visas on Jul 28, '15 16:44

Visas stood out the front of her headquarters her arm around Hayleys waist Visas turned to Hayley and smiled.

Is it completed? it has to be perfect. Visas took out an old picture and looked at it it was of a woman next to a man. Not just any man this was a mans man a perfect specimen of manhood. Hayley looked at the photo and smiled her smile told Visas that it was perfect Visas approached Technical who stood by Chong they stood before a statue that was covered by a large tarp a rope in there hands.

Visas waved Chong and Technical to pull the ropes the tarp fell away revealing a Statue of the saviour of ladies countrywide the famous mobster that helped run a crew by this name by Visas's namesake out Hollywood. The mans man Pantiesbedroppin, women in the crowd squealed and gasped in delight some even throw there panties at the statue.

Its perfect Visas gasped He may not of served in Chicago but he was a champion for women everywhere i feel his memory must live on and his sacrifice be honoured.

Visas and Hayley stepped forward and placed a bunch of roses at the foot of the statue before turning to Duplicity and waveing her forward so she could place her tribute at the feet of the champion of women Pantiesbedroppin.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $200,000 Tip

SpikeS walks up

Legit

Throws panties

Report Post Tip

DemTitties jiggles his way up to the statue, noticeably in tears.

Panties was a great man, he won all the ladies and even demolished a jokester at a lady off no fuckin problem, he was and always will be a legend. Never forget.

DemTits jiggles his titties around as he opens up a briefcase full of women's panties he starts taking handfuls and tossing them all around and over the statue.

Report Post Tip

Keeping her panties firmly round her ass, Cersei hugs Visas tightly. 

Congratulations my dear! I'm truly delighted to see you take your own district, you're a fantastic lady, with beauty that our world hasn't seen the likes of since the days of Kelly_Kapowski! Chicago is lucky to have you helping to shape it's future, I know that South Side, and of course the city as a whole, will go from strength to strength and I look forward to seeing it. 

Report Post Tip
As mafia walks the corner he is discussed at what he sees and hear this shameful matter takeing women's cloths throwing them on the floor how un sanitary
Report Post Tip

Congratulazioni, signora Visas.

I've not had the pleasure of knowing you as an instrumental part of Chicago, however I hope to know you in the future as a figurehead of South Side.

Best of luck on your endeavor.

Report Post Tip

"Congratulations Visas! Wishing you and South Side all the best!"

Not to be outdone by SpikeS who had some resemblance with her, probably a sister from another mother, Clover takes off her panties and places it over the head of the statue. In an instant, Clover felt a wild electrifying sensation rushing through her body. She shivered and hails a cab. She needs to get back to Evolution's HQ.

Report Post Tip

No one can outdo me, @CloverLuxville. 

I'm so much prettier than you. The blessed PantiesBeDroppin god would have me in a second, like Zeus on a random animal in a field, not giving a fuck. 

Report Post Tip

"Congratulations Visas! for making it and getting your own family...

However your ass is still to small

Report Post Tip

Finnagen sits down at the base of the statue of Pantiesbedroppin  the mans man and saviour of woman country World wide, His heart sinks as the realisation that his own life had not even become a foot note in the Legend that is Pantiesbedroppin.

Finnagen picks what he thinks was white frilly panties though they looked greyish brown now even the rain and snow had not cleaned them.

Finnagen sighs as he cliumbs the statue his fingers going numb from the cold but he was on a mission a mission that he had to see through before the executioners came for him.

Finnagen reached the shoulders of Pantiesbedroppin and getting the panties out of his pocket Finnagen slipped them over Pantiesbedroppins head.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: South Side Remembers
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL