Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 24 - 11:26:40
Page:  1 
Card Game Bloodbath MASSACRE Started by: Mishka on Jul 29, '15 01:59

Mishka pulls a drag from his cigarette as he makes his way up the sidewalk, his fine leather shoes splashing in the puddles. It had rained the past two days. He reaches into his jacket and feels the cold steel of his pistol as he continues on towards the betting parlor. There is a backroom card game being run by a rival mob faction, high stakes and lots of cash. Mishka has plans to claim that cash his own by way of the gun.

As Mishka trods through the puddles, a kid steps out of the alley and calls to him.

Hey mister, can you spare a dime?

Mishka chuckles and reaches into his pocket and hands him several bills.

Go get yourself some candy, kid.

The kid gratefully takes the money and runs off down the street to the corner store and buys some gum and a soda. Mishka continues on his way towards the parlor, looking up at the cloudy sky as he walks. He pulls another drag from his cigarette and wonders if it is going to rain again TO BE CONTINUED

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
he taps a cigarette out of the pack, watching the man move down the street. He could always sense trouble brewing, a gift as he'd considered it. He pocketed the cigarettes, smirking to himself as he walked on the opposite side of the street and just a few steps back, hoping to catch s glimpse of whatever trouble was to ensue
Report Post Tip
Charlie was sitting with his friend The_Phantom when he and him both notice a man walking on the other side of the street. Now this didn't seem just like an average person on his way down the street. This guy looked like he was on a mission and he saw that Phantom noticed this to. They both got up and started their way down the street following this guy and seeing what was gone ng to happen.

This had better be something good. Today was boring and he needed to see something to spice up the mood.
Report Post Tip
The_Phantom and Charlie thank you for your interest and thank you SpikeS for the tip, I just ran out of time and couldn't finish but don't worry part 2 is coming soon. Kind of funny how things work out... I ran out of time to finish the story but as a result it has built a lot of suspense and anticipation for the bloody conclusion!
Report Post Tip
We look forward to what comes next
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Avery needed a smoke, and she needed one bad. This new dress she was wearing didn't have pockets, nor had she remembered to bring her purse. As she walked down the street, she noticed a man walking towards her smoking a freshly light cigarette. The smell was intoxicating, joyful, and kicked up her need for one even more. Usually she would cross the street when such a man was walking towards her, but she marched straight towards him.

Hello sir, I'm very sorry to interupt you. Could I bum a smoke?

asking a stranger for a smoke was very dangerous, but the urge needed to be quelled. once he oblidged, she could be on her way to a day of being pretty and stopping to smell all the flowers along the way.

I know its tacky to ask, I just really need one. This here dress is new, so no place to put my pack. And I left my purse at home like a silly billy that I am. Im sure you could help me out

She smiled her brightest smile and hoped the kind stranger wouldn't ignore her.

Report Post Tip

Mishka pulls a cigarette out of his pack and passes it to Avery, his mind still focused on the task at hand...

Report Post Tip
he looks at Charlie, elbowing his arm
What do you make of that? Time to move up?
Report Post Tip

Avery accepts the gift with the joy of a fat child receiving a piece of candy. She leans forward for a light, hoping not to disturb this man any more.

I appreciate it sir, I really do. Nothing like a good smoke while strolling down the side walk. It really makes my day much better.

she notices the man ignoring her, but she doesn't really get the message.

I'm Avery! What's your name? Do you live around here? I really want to get a piece of pizza, would you join me?

she giggled and twirled around, the cigarette dangling from her lips, slowly burning.

Report Post Tip
his eyes catch Mishka's gaze, the way his hand rested in his jacket, something that was familiar to him
Come on Charlie, we don't get over there quick, I think shits about to go down, and that girl is in the crossfire
he starts across the street, reaching his hand out to stop cars, eyes on the two
Hey! Kid, a word?
Report Post Tip

Mishka looks across the street and sees The_Phantom and Charlie approaching.

Hello gentlemen. How about all this rain we've been getting recently, eh?

Report Post Tip
looks around at the puddles
Road got flooded a couple blocks over, why I had to come out this way. You look like a man with intent. Where you headed?
Report Post Tip

broken hearted, Avery dropped her unlight smoke on the ground and stomped off pouting. she was ignored and didn't understand why. before she reached the end of the block, she regretted dropping the cigarette, but knew she couldn't turn around now. sadness flowed over her as she went about her less than interesting day.

Report Post Tip
Mishka bends over to pick up the unlit cigarette he had given to Avery only to find it had landed in one of the puddles caused by the rain from the past two days. He turns to The_Phantom respectfully

Let's just say I have a little 'business transaction" to take care of... if you get my meaning.

Miska nods

Any idea what the weather is supposed to be like tomorrow my friend?

Report Post Tip
Rainy I believe. he glances back at the girl stomping off
Maybe you should grab her before she's too pissed and makes a regret
Report Post Tip
Charlie sits back and looks at everything that's going on. Funny how a day relaxing with your buddy can lead to shot like this. Who know what was going to happen next? Would someone die? Really everything was up in the air. Hopefully shit went down cause why not.

Maybe someone would get shot. That would be exciting. Although him and The_Phantom would have to get away as soon as possible due to their criminal records. Wouldn't want to become a suspect with a rap sheet like the two of them had.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Card Game Bloodbath MASSACRE
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL