Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 00:32:57
Page:  1 
Whatsapp Durden & War Alert Started by: MasterMind on Aug 01, '15 10:28

I'm Starting a Whatsapp Group to send notes whenever Durdens are here or a War Starts.

If anyone is interested, please post your phone number (Including the International Dial Code) or pm me your number and I will add u to the group

Report Post Tip

Google permanently stores everything said in the public forums here, and also any private forums whose links go public.  If you choose to share private real life information, I would mobmail it so that it doesn't end up in some search engine for years to come :)

Report Post Tip

Isn't this something that should be done within families rather than site-wide? I mean, do you really want to alert the family that you just attacked, that you are attacking them? So that they can get all their guns online?  And Durdens....are we helping other families build their attack strength now?

Report Post Tip

I agree with Face Puncher, the last thing I want to do is alert my enemy to what I'm doing. Or helping someone build a gun so they can kill me farther down the road!

Report Post Tip

Or in CatBug's case, he doesn't tell you even on the friendly side.

I hate CatBug.

Report Post Tip

CatBug seems to be the recurring reasons as to why we can't have nice things..

Report Post Tip

I'm down. My number is 867-5309.

Ask for Jenny.

Report Post Tip

Guys, I think you shouldn't post numbers here for security reasons

Report Post Tip

ROFLMAO and for all who do not know. I am rolling on the floor laughing my ass off. And yes the carpet is quite plush and my whispers real.

Report Post Tip
Guys, why didn't anyone add me to the city Durden whataspp group for the entire world?!?
Report Post Tip
Seriously...?
Report Post Tip

Whats your problem MasterMind? 
I do hope you can see this isn't going to work in your favour..

Report Post Tip
This is the most hilarious post i have seen in a while.
A site wide war alert lmao.
Report Post Tip

Ok Guys, Apparently It was not a wise Idea. We all Do have our Moments :)

Report Post Tip

I agree, it was a dumb idea but leave the poor guy alone. He just wanted some durds xD

Report Post Tip
I think this will work. Just alert when durds come. If they talk of war in the chat kick em. :P
Report Post Tip

It wasn't a dumb idea, really.

There are countless people inside family's that aren't "in" with the cliques and might not be included in Durden Alerts. Despite the nature of this game, many people actually simply play for fun and the interaction with others, and so supporting one another even in other family's isn't a horrible concept to them.

Granted, any serious players wouldn't lend support to other cities unless an ally, but to write off the idea simply because you personally wouldn't use it is the sad part. You don't like the idea, fine, don't join in. But I see no reason to bash someone's idea when it could actually be useful for many people.

Report Post Tip

People never seem to amaze me anymore...

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Whatsapp Durden & War Alert
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL