Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 23:05:53
Page:  1 
Moving and Surviving and Thriving Started by: Diavolo on Aug 02, '15 07:32

Diavolo walked into the families headquarters like it was any other day, he smiled at the cleaners and shook hands with his fellow associates. He then saw Cin and she looked down, "Hey boss the skies still blue." And chuckled. She just gave me a concerned look and keep walking. 'Well that was weird Cin never acted like that, unless she hadn't had her coffee yet.' I kept walking and took a seat next to the radio, I listened for god knows how long to that thing every day, dad used to say it was going to 'rot my brain' whatever it seems to still be up there working.

I dozed off for a little while and awake to many people walking out with all their stuff they had here in hand. I looked around in confusion, "Hey Nick we're supposed to be going to Seph's headquarters over on the strip, I'll see you there?" said King. "Ahh yeah man should I get my shit too?" "Yep apparently we're all moving out, don't know why but sure we'll find out." "Alright man I'll see you there then." I got up and went upstairs, going to The Strip to Sephs HQ man this was going to be a day. That is for sure!

I got there and saw just about every member from Paradise and The Strip in a meeting, I cannot disclose what was discussed there but it was the future of our city and why everything was happening and how it was going to happen. I'll be honest I was very unhappy to be leaving Paradise but I wasn't one to spit in the face of a man who protects and shelters me. So I did as I was told, after a few days I felt like I couldn't reach my full potential in The Strip. I approached Seph and asked him to move over to The Red Lotus in Summerlin, a small family that was building. Felt like I could help and be of use there. He agreed and was happy to do so said there was just one thing he needed done.

There was a rouge from Paradise that took a shot at Cin and her bodyguards killing two, and fled to Los Angeles while we were in our meeting. His name was Randy Travis otherwise known as Gator, mainly because of all the alligators he's killed in his day. The guy was a nutcase honestly, no wonder he was the one who shot at Cin without knowing what was going on. I was to go there and get him, by that he ment get him back to Vegas or shoot him. Either worked, and he didn't much care which I did. 

I boarded the next flight to Los Angeles, and went to the alligator farm. The dumbass was being arrested for sexually assaulting a alligator! Can you believe the fuck guy, how does he not get eaten? I walked up to the only officer on scene and asked him "how long he though he'd be locked up for." The guy said "Three to Five if he's lucky." "Hmm.. I don't think that's long enough." I pulled out my pistol and shot him in the face twice, he slumped over. The cop went to grab his gun and I hit him and pointed mine at him,"Is this animal worth your fucking life?" I asked him. He lifed his hands "You're right." "Give me the keys." He handed them over and stepped away from the car, then fired two shots. The fuck can you believe him, probably did it to not let everyone know he just handed over his car and criminal xD

I drove the cop car all the way back to Vegas and to Sephs private garage, I walked into his headquarters and said "Hey Seph, you mind coming to the garage with me? I've got something to show you." He agreed and walked down there with me. As soon as he saw Randy slumped over in the back he began to smile, "Thank you Nick I really appreciate that! Well.. Hope you enjoy your time in Summerlin." Thank you sir I said before leaving.

I left and met Zaheer, we worked really hard trying to build his family. Establishing Drug Front Properties, Hiring Bodyguards, Selling Drugs, Corrupting Cops, hell anything you can think of we did to build up the district. He said he was really impressed with me, I didn't think much of it I'd been doing it since I began working for Cin. He officially made me a Made Man within the family, I'd never held an honor so high within a family. "Thank you Cin, Seph, and Zaheer for having a little trust in ya boy and making me part of the most respectable city there is.. Vegas."

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Seph had heard about a promotion in the midst, a man who stood behind his city no matter what, even through the roughest of times he was there. Approaching the newly named Made Man he offered his hand…

Congratulations brother, and now I can officially say “welcome to the family”.

Shaking Diavolo hand he then points down the road…

How about a few drinks on me to celebrate?

Report Post Tip

Cin smiled over at Diavolo. She was as proud as  a mother bear would be of their cub. She had watched Diavolo grow and had quite often enjoyed his stories. She was sad to see that he had to move but nothing could be better than watching someone take on the rank of Made Man that she had watched grow under her in the beginning.

Congratulations! I have never been more proud then to see this promotion.

Laughing as she realized how foolish she looked with a permanent grin on her face.

More than deserved I think. Just um.. try not to follow in the alligator harassment ways of the world. I just don't think I could contain my laughter with such a sight.

Report Post Tip

Diavolo laughs "I'd love to get a drink Seph! Thank you!"

Diavolo walks over and hugs Cin, "Thank you very much, madam. Oh and umm no promise about the gator thing, you never know what kind of situations you might get in to!"

Diavolo laughs and heads to the bar

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Moving and Surviving and Thriving
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL