Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 03:09:58
Page:  1 
Followers of Chris - RIIIIIISE Started by: Rawr on Sep 18, '07 13:12
Hey guys, guess what - return of the zipperheads lolol

Ah sorry I mean,

Hello all,

Welcome to this glorious day where I can look upon the skies and pronouce that the omniscient power that is Chris has once again provided a home to his gracious followers.

He also presents the chance to those non converted to make something more of your dirty, repugnant lives and truely embrace the power of Chris.

I and of course my good friend Yuri will be his prophets in this criminal world and will spread his holy word amongst ye.

So what does all that mean? I have set up, have a family, not the first time for my bloodline, I tend to do the same sort of thing and run a fairly tight ship.

I will return to these beautiful alleyways to discuss details after I pray to our lord,

For now,

That is all.

Rawr
Report Post Tip
There is only one omniscient power around these parts. ME! Jesus. For shame you are trying to lure the masses into following this false prophet.

It is o.k though my child, you are a child of god so I forgive you. As for this Chris character I demand you bring him out here so I can spit in his gace then show him who the real god around here is.
Report Post Tip
Chris will smite you Jesus np np
Report Post Tip
The real God is here! The God of Fire...

I like the sounds of this Chris chap and I think he will make something of himself..

Good luck with everything boys, never give up!
Report Post Tip
Kneels down on his prayer mat and begins to pray

ALLAH AQBAR

ALLAH AQBAR

ALLAH AQBAR

Death to the infidels, may they perish beneath our sandals and may we have many wives and goats in paradise.

JIHAD

JIHAD

JIHAD

That is all for now, I have much business to attend to and many Kalashnikovs to sell.
Report Post Tip
The word on the street is Chris actually soiled himself when he heard I was back in town, and as for you Vulcan you are You are an unutterably useless harpy and a wearisome, scruffy-looking curse on society.

I shall smite thee!
Report Post Tip
FYI - I am an official sponsor of "The Hustle"

*Hustle Hustle Hustle*
Report Post Tip
Fuck I cant compete with that. The Hustle is strong in you my child. The word on the street is that you were hustling when I was still in a barn.

Now wheres that pussy Spart at? I'm going to smite him then mack his sister.
Report Post Tip
Is it Hustle or Rustle...Maybe both

HIDE YOUR WALLETS!
Report Post Tip
Jesus you lie! I'm not an unutterably, im more buttery.
Report Post Tip
Chris is alright I suppose but can he walk on water?
Report Post Tip
Chris is dumb.

This is the mafia - act like your mafiosos not children

Report Post Tip
ooo our first instance of civilianitus

A nice stupid one too

Mafioso throughout our world live and breath religion

To say otherwise is foolish, to dictate otherwise is foolish and to misunderstand the power of Chris...

Well...that's just stupid

P.s. New Orleans will not be accepted further auths at this time

That is all.
Report Post Tip
Except for Segretezza
Report Post Tip
Bows before the almighty Chris in the sky.....

I must confess, I do have a faithful side, and I fully endorse the actions of any followers of this cult.
Report Post Tip
A leading religion is no cult my friend...

Resistance is futile
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Followers of Chris - RIIIIIISE
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL